Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? (30866 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2019
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

What do you guys suggest I do.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Abboki: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Speed of light

NIMC is the best

46 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by taryur(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Driving license.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Rooy57(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
International passport

92 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by princeade86(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Company ID card. I mean ur company ID card, or u can enter any cafe and do ur ID card, am telling u, within 15 min, it out. Thank me later.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Abboki: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by deri4luv1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
National ID

10 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by fastseo: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
Before it was drivers licence but no more.

The easiest is international passport. I think with more push you can get it within a week or sometimes a day if you meet all requirements

You need NIMC/voters card or means of identification, local government certificate and your 35k to as high as 50k to get captured and if there is paper you can print it out same day

Note: NIMC can be gotten same day. I mean the number that will be used to process your international I'D card

If its due process you want then be ready to wait 2 months or more to capture and other months/weeks for stories upon stories

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by youngbabaj(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Get ecowas passport. ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Guygola: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
the nimc national Id card I guess

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Carmit(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Those people never give me my id card angry
Over 6 months !

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by ayandee: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
International passport

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Kendumazy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
None yet! Talking about Nigeria ID card you can wait and get. My friend, there is NONE YET!

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Babzrockman: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
None, may be Shekau's own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by sylve11: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
@ op, you will have to wait but i suggest you go do the national ID. NIMC slip will be issued and you can use if for any verification. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by flexyrule(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIMC

Once you get the slip (with NIN)... That's a nationally acceptable regulatory ID.

11 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
ATM card

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by N2B2: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Probably Drivers License

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by mejai(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
None grin
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Gudguyz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
I wonder which one has a quick process

Put end to sudden power cut.Call & What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.Kindly Check my Profile.Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by iCauseTrouble: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
cool
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Kwamecron(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Non

But I can dup any one for you less than 12hours
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
shocked

Buy a cardboard, marker and scissors,

Cut the cardboard and make sure the dimension doesn't exceed 3.5 inches by 2.2 inches.

Write Nigeria on it with the marker.

That's the quickest to get Nigerian ID I can think of, for now.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nizguy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
youngbabaj:
Get ecowas passport. ...

Like how much?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by tafat: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
good question, please someone should answer this, and why is it soooooo difficult to get a national ID card in Nigeria angry

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by AnaCheks(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid:
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

What do you guys suggest I do.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.
Are you an alien that you never had any ID card...?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by lordkrys(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
youngbabaj:
Get ecowas passport. ...
I wish i could get this too. Any ideas bro.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Samanza89: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
NEPA bill...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by princeade86(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
lagoskind:
Driver's license is easy to get. Just go to the nearest FRSC office in your local area and apply.

Alternatively, get an international passport...
he said driver license is expensive.

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by JerryLegend(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
There is no fast means of getting a National identity in this Nigeria without spending some cash or waiting some hours. Your best bet is National ID card, at least you get the slip same day. I just went for my passport today but there is no paper on ground

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
NURTW ID card

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis. / How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.