Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? (30913 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by MrCuteking(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ashawo card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Abcruz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
princeade86:
Company ID card. I mean ur company ID card, or u can enter any cafe and do ur ID card, am telling u, within 15 min, it out. Thank me later.

Such ID cards are not recognized for online verification.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by LordOfTheWeed: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Prec1ous:

Bro, which location is this. I need to do mine. Thank you!
I think that's the official price for every location in Nigeria, I did mine last Friday in Ilorin and I collected it that same day.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by LordOfTheWeed: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Remix10:

Dey there, My own na since February 2015, Nothing works in this part of the world
You sef dey there, my own na since May 2014 �

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Fantazy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
AnaCheks:
Are you an alien that you never had any ID card...?

Don't say that!
He's nt the only one, even me I no get any one!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by PopeFlatino(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin...calm down abeg
LadySarah:

Rubbbish!
We are talking national issues and you are talking Messi.Will he buy Nigeria?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by youngbabaj(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=northvietnam post=83194682]

is ecowas passport accepted in banks [/quote
yes]
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by youngbabaj(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nizguy:

Like how much?

Below 20k

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nizguy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
youngbabaj:

Below 20k

Guess is only within Africa countries u can use it for?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIMC card is easier for now, just work into any of their offices and get it done, it won't take time.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
JerryLegend:
There is no fast means of getting a National identity in this Nigeria without spending some cash or waiting some hours. Your best bet is National ID card, at least you get the slip same day. I just went for my passport today but there is no paper on ground

You should have dropped some rabba for them, and paper will appear
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Legendguru: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
None
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Changeofscene(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
princeade86:
Company ID card. I mean ur company ID card, or u can enter any cafe and do ur ID card, am telling u, within 15 min, it out. Thank me later.

Company ID won't fly in most cases.Its an ID issued by the government that is usually required for most instances.Driver's licence,nim ID,intl passport or PVC.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by JerryLegend(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
ikennaf1:

You should have dropped some rabba for them, and paper will appear

I think it’s not really on ground because a fam is my plug there.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Ojiofor: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid:
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

What do you guys suggest I do.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.

Go for international passport,
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Taiwo20(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
You can get the NIMC slip in a day. That can also be used for any verification.

Get to the center early enough. Visit any center that's not in Lagos or any major town. It's faster that way. Less crowd, the better.

Get your state of origin letter ready and other necessary.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by otunbadan(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Give them 1500 .... you will get it on the spot
Elizkid:
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Psady(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Acidosis:

35K for NIMC?
try read and assimilate, u will be on point.any way 35k is meant for international passport not national id.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by hamadek(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
you can get all same day if u ready to settle. sebi na naija we dey else u wait for months. make God save us for this kwan3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by tonybenz: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
princeade86:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Revolva(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Op u de on ur own ID card for naija na hell to.get nimc na big case
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Eze2000(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
faceland:
National ID, they would give you slip that is just as good as the card.

You can NOT get International Passport or do BVN without National Identity NUMBER

I have both and I don't know my National Identity number. Was never asked for it. I got my new passport this year, May

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by formular2002(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIN issued by NIMC is ur surest bet.
I can be of help depending on ur location.
There are centers all over the country and IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE
I REPEAT, ITS FREE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by ThatFairGuy: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid so you don't have voter card which means you've not been voting tongue
Not fair enough undecided
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by bobojoshua(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Didi2d:

Just an id, office or school. But trust Nigerian organization they would ask you to open an account with them but if you already have one, good to go
Plastic I.D or paper slip boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Origin(f): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why do we renew driver's licences and passports based on expiry dates.

What is expiring in these documents

Off topic but I'm just very vexed at the very foolish government who make it compulsory to renew these things and put in effect a fine for not doing so.

These stewpid charges are getting too much. Put money in your account get charged, take money out get charged.... Just paid stewpid radio charges and I dont even use a radio ....
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by smartoliver(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin. My dog!, who be dis.
Samanza89:
NEPA bill...
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by BoomUpadate: 12:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Elizkid:

CHECK HERE >> https://scholarshelm.com/how-to-get-any-nigerian-id-card-with-ease-quickly/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by holysaint1(m): 1:14am On Oct 17, 2019
formular2002:
I REPEAT, ITS FREE

Pls am in need of this help ooo.
Location is lagos
mkibezim@gmail.com. that's the email.

Hoping to hear from you soon
Thanks.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by bigfrancis21: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2019
princeade86:

Chai naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 2:19am On Oct 17, 2019
formular2002:
I REPEAT, ITS FREE
I would appreciate that. Pls contact me via WhatsApp.

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Carmit:
Those people never give me my id card angry Over 6 months !
6 months? Chill. Mine is over 5 years now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Memorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.