Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? (30890 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by sylve11: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
princeade86:
Company ID card. I mean ur company ID card, or u can enter any cafe and do ur ID card, am telling u, within 15 min, it out. Thank me later.

that one can't be used to verify ish.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by TriCee: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
With ease? None!
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Switruth: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Babzrockman:
None, may be Shekau's own
. Typing after smoking weed is bad.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Dagger79(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Just go and snap passport with your name at the back and your village name grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by lloyds(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Non.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by PopeFlatino(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Admin ..Messi received his recod breaking 6th Euro golden shoe today and it's not on fp here...but if na Ronaldo scored penalty on top lost game una go carry am paste instantly.

Even one useless thread which revealed that Cr7 has beats Messi on Instagram still dey fp....make una stop dis biased things please

Am loosing it angry

4 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by mutaalim(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
National ID card one of their center is at Awolowo road ikoyi (firs building ) less 2hours you will get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by iCauseTrouble: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
National ID Card and Passport.. You can get a passport same day

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by mmsen: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
International passport is the fastest to get. Similar amount to the driver's license but you'll get it quicker.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by eikeem(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dis one hard small oooooo

Driver's license takes the cake for me.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by LadySarah: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Admin ..Messi received his recod breaking 6th Euro golden shoe today and it's not on fp here...but if na Ronaldo scored penalty on top lost game una go carry am paste instantly.

Even one useless thread which revealed that Cr7 has beats Messi on Instagram still dey fp....make una stop dis biased things please

Am loosing it angry

Rubbbish!
We are talking national issues and you are talking Messi.Will he buy Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by kevotek1000(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Get international passport.... I once had all documents voters card, National ID original card, driver's license and passport. I lost them all now left with my pp.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Sirpaul(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
ewooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin
AkupeMBANO:
NURTW ID card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by vicfajeze: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
NURTW ID card
YOU TOO BAD BROS
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Hexos01(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
International passport
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Babzrockman: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Switruth:
. Typing after smoking weed is bad.

Hahaha...... na 2 sachets of erujeje

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Omololaeni(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Get national Id card temporary slip nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by power50: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
ATM card is the easiest now. You can get it withing 2 hours

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by sonnie10: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
ATM card
You would need an ID to open the bank account

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Babzrockman:

Hahaha...... na 2 sachets of erujeje
Lwkm grin
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Freshbaba95(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Personal Identification Card...
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Starboytwo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
FBI mugshot

That one no dey tey, bloggers go make you trend asap
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by ShenTeh(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
I HAVE NO ADVICE FOR YOU.

Typical attitude of a Nigerian youth, especially us down south.

No ID, never bothered. Talk about football or BBNaija now we have all the details, but an ID - No!

So we are always caught between desperate times, at which time we eventually resort to jumping queues, bribing or being extorted, scam or scammed.

Go to the core north today, those we call riffraffs have no less than two IDs.

We truly have no education but certificates!

10 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by GREATCEVENTH: 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
If You Are Above 18yrs And You Fail To Enrolled Permanent Voter Card, Then I Will Forever Mention Ur Name In A Book Of A Fool. Thank You & God Bless Who Had Requested 4ur ID.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by renewable1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

8 hours electricity daily is possible with our 1kva solar system. Check my signature now
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Laminated ID card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by LordOfTheWeed: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid:
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

What do you guys suggest I do.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.
International Passport(27k). The normal duration of collecting it is 3 - 4 weeks but with an additional 10k, you can get it instantly...

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Martins6545: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Babzrockman:
None, may be Shekau's own
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Martins6545: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Firstorderwizard:
ATM card
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by pocal: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Affidavit is the easiest and fastest means of Id you can ever get in our nation cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Martins6545: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
shocked

Buy a cardboard, marker and scissors,

Cut the cardboard and make sure the dimension doesn't exceed 3.5 inches by 2.2 inches.

Write Nigeria on it with the marker.

That's the quickest to get Nigerian ID I can think of, for now.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vehicle In Betty Akeredolu's Convoy Kills 2 Female Undergraduates In Ondo / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election. / Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.