Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? (30915 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
SO IS YOUR TYPE THAT REFUSED TO VOTE AND YET YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE CLAMOURING FOR PDP AND APC, D THINGS WHEN YOUR MATES ARE DOING THINGS YOU GO SAY NA LIE. NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE VALUE OF NIMC AND VOTERS CARD, NOW THAT YOU ARE NOW IN DESPERATE NEED OF THAT YOU NOW KNOW IT'S IMPORTANT. SERVES YOU RIGHT, GO AND DO NIMC AND WAIT FOR 1 MONTH GO BACK FOR THE VERIFICATION PRINT OUT. THAT'S THE ONLY CHEAPEST OPTION YOU HAVE FOR NOW
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
mutaalim:
National ID card one of their center is at Awolowo road ikoyi (firs building ) less 2hours you will get it
Hmm
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Eze2000(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
deri4luv1:
National ID

You dey Craze? The one wey I take in April 2016 still dey wait make I grow white hair before e come out na him you dey talk say make another person go join 5 year queue.

You no be better person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
SO IS YOUR TYPE THAT REFUSED TO VOTE AND YET YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE CLAMOURING FOR PDP AND APC, THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILING TO TO DO THINGS WHEN YOUR MATES ARE DOING THEIRS. NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE VALUE OF MEANINGS OF IDENTIFICATION HERE YOU ARE CREATING A NEW PAGE. SERVES YOU RIGHT, GO AND DO NIMC AND WAIT FOR 1 MONTH GO BACK FOR THE VERIFICATION PRINT OUT. THAT'S THE ONLY CHEAPEST OPTION YOU HAVE FOR NOW

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Princeton92(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lie oo, sorry but I strongly disagree with you...
I haven't gotten mine since 2014,2hich I do check with them atleast like twice a year

Abboki:
Speed of light

NIMC is the best
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Prec1ous(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
LordOfTheWeed:

International Passport(27k). The normal duration of collecting it is 3 - 4 weeks but with an additional 10k, you can get it instantly...

Bro, which location is this. I need to do mine. Thank you!
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Princeton92(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
I can affirm to this alright

lagoskind:
Driver's license is easy to get. Just go to the nearest FRSC office in your local area and apply.

Alternatively, get an international passport...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by OtemAtum: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
mikezuruki:

Truth is, any ID card can be gotten in space of minutes. Depends on your cash. National ID for example in my axis, 3k would get it done in less than 30mins
Where is your axis and how sure are you that it isn't a fake one?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Switruth: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Babzrockman:

Baba man just dey oo... Naija problem no be here o... inasmuch dey no close my gate, ;Dborder closure no wahala
. No wahala. I pray one day those people drowning this country will be punished either by God or Man.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
careidon:
voter's card would have been your best bet; It's free.

now you have NIMC to deal with. You can get the slip immediately or in a few weeks. Most places where your ID is requested would still collect the temporary (green slip), they know a lot of Nigerians are yet to collect the permanent card after a long while.
It's officially free but I won't be surprised you'll be told no light/hence money for generator fuel; or no data/govt provided network is poor/totally down to register you = shake body to use personal mobile etc.

(really wish a lot of peeps here take making Nigeria better serious right from NOW, BY JOINING OR FORMING THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTIES and be the alternative opposition contributing positively. But no. they will wait till next election and allow the dregs of the society lord themselves over them by rigging again!!!)

Thanks for the suggestions.
I think I'll go for the national ID.

But in a case of verification where one needs to take a photo while holding the ID, can one still use a temporary national ID?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by OtemAtum: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Didi2d:
NIMC
Drivers license
International passport
But nimc is the fastest to get, in less than 10 minutes in either local government office or any Zenith bank branch
What requirements do you need to get the NIMC in zenith bank?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by turhibdwhale(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
flexyrule:
NIMC

Once you get the slip (with NIN)... That's a nationally acceptable regulatory ID.
The slip doesn't work for online verifications,its not acceptable cos it doesn't show DOB and residential address.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
Where is your axis and how sure are you that it isn't a fake one?

LOL
Fake kor Fake ni.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
turhibdwhale:

The slip doesn't work for online verifications,its not acceptable cos it doesn't show DOB and residential address.
I thought as much. What do you suggest, please?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by actrinity(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Abboki:
Speed of light

NIMC is the best
nimc is fast, but that's the temporal one. Before the permanent one comes out, u must've finished bearing children sef, maybe in 50yrs time or more sef. Nothing comes easy in naija again
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Baztardmods: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
I recently renewed my driver's license, go for it OP
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by northvietnam(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
youngbabaj:
Get ecowas passport. ...

is ecowas passport accepted in banks
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Burgerlomo: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
NURTW ID card

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Passionate888: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Carmit:
Those people never give me my id card angry Over 6 months !
since 6/16/2016 wey I register, I never get my card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Jaaypeee(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Recharge card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by cedeki(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIMC you can get it same day, a colleague of mine got his same day within 3 hrs
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Enyimbamercedes: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rooy57:
International passport

An international passport is no longer easy. You must have a National ID card now to get an International passport
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
fastseo:
Before it was drivers licence but no more.

The easiest is international passport. I think with more push you can get it within a week or sometimes a day if you meet all requirements

You need NIMC/voters card or means of identification, local government certificate and your 35k to as high as 50k to get captured and if there is paper you can print it out same day

Note: NIMC can be gotten same day. I mean the number that will be used to process your international I'D card

If its due process you want then be ready to wait 2 months or more to capture and other months/weeks for stories upon stories

35K for NIMC?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by bluefilm: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
lagoskind:
Driver's license is easy to get. Just go to the nearest FRSC office in your local area and apply.

Try to always read before you start posting your response.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Didi2d(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
What requirements do you need to get the NIMC in zenith bank?

Just an id, office or school. But trust Nigerian organization they would ask you to open an account with them but if you already have one, good to go
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by faceland: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
National ID, they would give you slip that is just as good as the card.

You can NOT get International Passport or do BVN without National Identity NUMBER

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by faceland: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Acidosis:

35K for NIMC?

Int'l Passport.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Remix10(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Carmit:
Those people never give me my id card angry
Over 6 months !

Dey there, My own na since February 2015, Nothing works in this part of the world
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
lagoskind:

He will need to go to a driving school and get d certificate b4 he can apply for a drivers license...
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by AJOBI77(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
You van register for national I.d card and get your NIN slip instantly! Only that those guys will charge you like 5,7 or 10k! Yes, you will get it. That's naija for you
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by AJOBI77(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Didi2d:

Just an id, office or school. But trust Nigerian organization they would ask you to open an account with them but if you already have one, good to go
This still better. Unless na to pay 10k for NIN SLIP oo
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by OtemAtum: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Didi2d:

Okay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.