Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? (30911 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / NIMC: National ID Card Replacement Costs N5,000 / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by ochiosa(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
If you are in Lagos go to Oluwole and Mabuchi in Abuja in 10 minutes you will get any form of ID you want.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Martins6545: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Samanza89:
NEPA bill...
[/s]
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by WildChild00(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
deri4luv1:
National ID

I believe in 5 hours, one can get this done, depends on your pocket grin
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Olisehinnocent: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
You are the type of people that us spoiling this country. Ordinary voters card you don't have. You will be the first person to be criticizing our government! Go to sambisa forest and request for id card grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by West2019(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
condutor I.d card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Switruth: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Babzrockman:

Hahaha...... na 2 sachets of erujeje
funny you. How U dey jare? Naija problem fit turn brain. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by decrownprince(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
International Passport is the fastest but it cost about #60k for non-uniform person. You can get it within one to two weeks. While driver ID card cost about 40k for fast process and u get it one within one month, while the normal process is like 20k and get it within two months.
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by kriss27(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIMC is the best now. They do it where work at Lekki for free, if you are in Lagos.!You will get it the following week( that's the temporary one, you can use in place of the original one) you can use it for anything pending when the original one comes out
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid:
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

What do you guys suggest I do.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.

Truth is, any ID card can be gotten in space of minutes. Depends on your cash. National ID for example in my axis, 3k would get it done in less than 30mins
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Babzrockman: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Switruth:
funny you. How U dey jare? Naija problem fit turn brain. grin grin

Baba man just dey oo... Naija problem no be here o... inasmuch dey no close my gate, ;Dborder closure no wahala
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by fineyemi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
How much is a new passport
Hexos01:
International passport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by fineyemi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
decrownprince:
International Passport is the fastest but it cost about #60k for non-uniform person. You can get it within one to two weeks. While driver ID card cost about 40k for fast process and u get it one within one month, while the normal process is like 20k and get it within two months.
I tot we have 2 types of international passport. Which 1 is 60k and which 1 is 35k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by LordReed(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid:
All my life, I had never thought of the importance of any id card because I had never for once needed it or been asked for it.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where I need ID card to make so many things happen— bank account opening, online verifications, and so many other things. I'm so pissed of. I don't have any ID card at all, be it voter's, Driver's, school, or national ID.

Getting a diver's licence is expensive, and I don't have cash for that now. National ID, I heard is gonna take ages. How can one not he able to get a national ID in one's country in a short period of time? The thought of it is tearing me apart.

Guys, I need suggestions on what to do. What means of verification can one get that won't dig a hole in one's pocket. And to think that Voter's ID was free and I never bothered going for it because of the stress involved coupled with my own laziness. I'm so sad. cry cry

Help me move this to front page so there could be room for more suggestions. We could be helping someone in the same quagmire as mine.

Your best bet should have been Voter's Card as it has absolutely no cost but I think the logistics for getting that is subject to INEC priorities. The next is drivers license but you need money. Similarly, international passport is expensive but very relatively quick to obtain. NIMC timeline for delivering National id card is somewhat ridiculous, it takes them years with no idea of when.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Sicilyjoe: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Na ur type nnamdi kanu dey order around, no vote, no getting of voter's card bla bla, nonsense
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by careidon: 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
voter's card would have been your best bet; It's free.

now you have NIMC to deal with. You can get the slip immediately or in a few weeks. Most places where your ID is requested would still collect the temporary (green slip), they know a lot of Nigerians are yet to collect the permanent card after a long while.
It's officially free but I won't be surprised you'll be told no light/hence money for generator fuel; or no data/govt provided network is poor/totally down to register you = shake body to use personal mobile etc.

(really wish a lot of peeps here take making Nigeria better serious right from NOW, BY JOINING OR FORMING THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTIES and be the alternative opposition contributing positively. But no. they will wait till next election and allow the dregs of the society lord themselves over them by rigging again!!!)
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
princeade86:
he said driver license is expensive.
Apply for a driver's license,
After go to the nearest bank and pay #6500.
With your payment slip, go to the nearest FRSC office near you, within a short period of time, you will be captured or have your burst photo taken and within a short time you have your oven baked fresh driver's license. These steps applies at Abuja metropolis
WARNING
Outside Abuja
Take these steps at your frustration. Because you may not even remotely get a driver's license.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
princeade86:
he said driver license is expensive.

Lol... PASSPORT nko? grin
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
ochiosa:
If you are in Lagos go to Oluwole and Mabuchi in Abuja in 10 minutes you will get any form of ID you want.
Are you suggesting akpuruka?
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Didi2d(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
NIMC
Drivers license
International passport
But nimc is the fastest to get, in less than 10 minutes in either local government office or any Zenith bank branch
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Drivers License all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Sholaco: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Get police identity card na
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Didi2d(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
fastseo:
Before it was drivers licence but no more.

The easiest is international passport. I think with more push you can get it within a week or sometimes a day if you meet all requirements

You need NIMC/voters card or means of identification, local government certificate and your 35k to as high as 50k to get captured and if there is paper you can print it out same day

Note: NIMC can be gotten same day. I mean the number that will be used to process your international I'D card

If its due process you want then be ready to wait 2 months or more to capture and other months/weeks for stories upon stories

You didn't mention state of origin certificate
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Bruno1003(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
deri4luv1:
National ID

Biggest Joke
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Tnity1: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
Voters card and that comes every 4 years the other one s you’re on ur own cuz they won’t give u until 6 years cuz I remember coming to Nigeria to get my national ID card. I haven’t gotten it since 8 years that I applied in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Intl passport.

Just settle with 5k
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elizkid:

you can get national id card in a month

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by chubinwa(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
School ID card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by kindkingsley: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lol

AkupeMBANO:
NURTW ID card
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Treasure17(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Samanza89:
NEPA bill...
Common,Nepa bill?? grin
Go register for NIN for now
Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Treasure17(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
NURTW ID card

Re: Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? by Elizkid: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
chubinwa:
School ID card
I'm not a student of any higher institution.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo, Obi Attend Chimamanda Adichie's Children's Book Launch / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Names Of US Banks They Operate / Ikpeazu Unveils A New Abia Logo And Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.