Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo (926 Views)

New Logo For My Comic Crimson Whisper / Here Are Some Of My New Logo Designs.. / Check Out This New Logo By Hyperphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo by semasir: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
The power of social media can really not be underestimated.

A creative designer, Farouq Osuolale has challenged the first "made in Africa" automobile brand - Innoson vehicles for a new logo design.

Farouq proposed his creative design using the Eagle as explained below:

The brand responded asking for their audience to Retweet to choose if the proposed logo appeal to them.

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1184122453100040194?s=19

This has gained positives from many....

Credits: https://www.brandsnews.com.ng/twitter-user-farouq-challenges-innoson-vehicles-for-a-new-logo/

Re: Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo by semasir: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lalasticlala et Seun, come and see this challenge too oo
Re: Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dope! Innoson seriously needs to start looking at the bigger picture.

Government contracts can never get him where he's going and he needs to start focusing on the masses and private businesses and conglomerates.

Though Nigerians rarely buy new cars, the few that would have bypass his vehicles for brands like Jac, Hyundai and Kia.

Banks and similar private businesses also prefer reliable and good-looking vehicles. Several banks in the north even buy Peugeot vehicles for their staffs.

Innoson needs to work on his branding and design to make his vehicles look appealing and more competitive. The branding is a good place to start.

I suggest he launches a logo design competition.
Re: Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo by GreatAchiever1: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good one from both him and innoson vehicles
Re: Twitter User Challenges Innoson For A New Logo by Offpoint1: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
impressively impressive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Coreldraw X3 Installation On Windows 10 / Let Me Show You How It's Done(3d Animation) / Career In Photography? Join Evolutionimageworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.