Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. (36484 Views)

Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by bluefilm: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for sharing this.

I promise myself I will visit all these places one by one in the coming year.

Which Nairaland girl is ready to accompany me?
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by naturefellow(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
tafat:
wow, so many beautiful places in this country to visit, its just remaining money and camon 12 pro for me to start my tourism journey
why Camon 12 pro though?
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by dazzlingd(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hope your ransom money is ready because u will definitely be kidnapped before u finish visiting half of these places....
The insecurity in this country is at its peak..... Shame to the government!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by foreshore(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Corroro:
Do you know that If there are 36 states in Nigeria, a ton of tourist destinations, 12 months in a year and 1 of you, you could have twelve holidays in a year just by visiting a new place monthly?

Forget money, this life na one. And because we only want the very best for you, we’ve whipped up a list of the most picture-perfect tourist destinations the Giant of Africa and the winner in all things Jollof – Nigeria, has to offer. To make your visits complete however, you’re going to need four things:

1) An active imagination
2) A phone to call your friends with, to get them jealous over how much fun you’re having.
3) An amazing camera to capture all the action and
4) A great battery life to make sure you never miss a moment.

First, let’s check out the most picture-perfect destinations in Nigeria:

1. Erin Ijesha Water Falls, Osun State.
Just imagine being present here, taking a photo and having evidence in the highest definition on your phone that you took your bath outside in one of Nigeria’s most beautiful locations. Just imagine.
Situated in Ife, Osun state, Nigeria, a seven fall with a water base at the ground floor with vegetation. Climbing the falls could be tasking but it's worth it at the end, viewing nature in its natural way.

Source: https://www.zikoko.com/general/12-picture-perfect-places-to-visit-in-nigeria/

You didn't include Mushin Oloosa
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by cosmos1440: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Corroro:
4. Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary, Cross River.
You visited a forest reserve with endangered species like drill monkeys, chimpanzees and gorillas? High-res pictures or it didn’t happen!

I so much love wildlife, and by God's grace, I will visit this Afi wildlife sanctuary in Cross Rivers State.
Who needs a Cannon Pro 12 to enjoy a Safari ?
All I need is a good Android phone and a well charged power-bank (na Naija we dey)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
J111333, come and peruse.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by 9jaRealist: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
What about OBUDU?
>
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Winneygirl(f): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
I visited Erin Ijesha and Jos widelife park already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by SolarHub(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for your SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Mariangeles(f): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Corroro:
the camon 12 pro of course cheesy.
grin grin grin
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Majikmoment(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yyvonne:
I'd really love to visit the Calabar museum
I want to visit by month end, will you go by then?
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Candycrushy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
I will like to see olumo rocks, ondo state

Who is with me??
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Mogajunior(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
cool
Why is Obudu cattle ranch missing from the list. That place is really beautiful.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by GreyLaw(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Winneygirl:
I visited Erin Ijesha and Jos widelife park already.

Beautiful pictures and scenery. You hid your face in the pictures. Was it intentional? Having your face captured in the images would have been great.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by BitmapStudios: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
I'm not sure you can get access to IITA without an invitation. cool
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yyvonne:
I'd really love to visit the Calabar museum

Drop by at the cattle ranch at obudu and Tinapa resort as well . Very interesting places I'd love to see again.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Horluwarsheyi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wow
These is interesting
Got to start my tour from Olumo rock very soon.. but na my phone camera am not sure of.. Tspark youth
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Reference(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Very poor. Waterfalls that drop just a few feet, wildlife that are as basic as domestic can be.... Look, Nigeria is just not cut out for tourism. We neither have it naturally nor scientifically.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by funkemary(f): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
I was born in Kaduna and I base in Kaduna but I never knew there's a water fall in Kaduna. Its surprising

1 Like

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nonsense.. go to Dubai and see
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Olumo rock and Jos wildlife will make sense but I'll need a lodging area near such places, not just visit for few hours.

Staying close to nature for a few days will make more sense to me.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by ahahnow: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
funkemary:
I was born in Kaduna and I base in Kaduna but I never knew there's a water fall in Kaduna. Its surprising

Shame on you
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by awoononi(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2019
These places are nice.
Good pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Winneygirl(f): 4:05am On Oct 21, 2019
GreyLaw:

Beautiful pictures and scenery. You hid your face in the pictures. Was it intentional? Having your face captured in the images would have been great.

It was a little intentional though I made videos too.
But I wanted to capture the whole scenery and not just myself. So you get to 'not see me' but 'see what I'm seeing'.
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by bigboa: 4:52am On Oct 21, 2019
No Yankari Game Reserve (in Gombe)?
No Shere hills (in Jos)?
No Gashaka/Gumti wildlife park (in Taraba)?
No Gembu (also in Taraba)?
No Obudu cattle ranch (in Calabar)?
No Slave museum (in Badagry)?
No National Conservation center (in Lekki)?

@OP, your list is severely limited without the above. I can personally tell you that all the above are locations that would match/top the already listed. C'mon people, let's patronize these places and grow Nigeria. #staycation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Titogbanski: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2019
NICE ONE. VERY EDUCATIVE
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Timagex(m): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Make God just bless me with confirm landscape lens. embarassed landscape photography is a goal!!!
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Timagex(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Candycrushy:
I will like to see olumo rocks, ondo state

Who is with me??
I'm a serving corp member in ondo state. I will definitely go there with my camera one day!!! cool
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Candycrushy(f): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Timagex:
I'm a serving corp member in ondo state. I will definitely go there with my camera one day!!! cool
That will be cool...when will be perfect
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Timagex(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Candycrushy:

That will be cool...when will be perfect
sometimes next year... Where do u stay?
Re: Best Picture-perfect Places To Visit In Nigeria. by Candycrushy(f): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Timagex:
sometimes next year... Where do u stay?
Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We're Listening Pt. 3 / Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Our Sister Involved In Dana Air Plane Crash In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.