Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Experience On Zoom Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience On Zoom Interview (999 Views)

My First Zoom Interview / Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom / You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience On Zoom Interview by 377: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
PLEASE HOUSE HAS ANY ONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ON ZOOM INTERVIEW BEFORE. PLEASE I HAVE ONE TOMORROW CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW IT IS DONE PLEASE. URGENT RESPONSE
Re: Experience On Zoom Interview by pweetyoge(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
It is just like any other video interview. Download zoom on play store..you are not the host of the meeting, and as such check your mail for your Id. Once it is getting to the time of the meeting, put in the I'd, and connect via dial, you will see it. Make sure your audio is good. Best of luck to you

3 Likes

Re: Experience On Zoom Interview by 377: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
ok thanks a lot for the update i intend to go to a cafe for the video interview. If i log in though i was given an id and pwd. if i login then click join. do i need an ear piece or the system volume please advice more cos i have not done it before
Re: Experience On Zoom Interview by oyekanwahab(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
very important, you need a very quite place for the zoom call,

if you don't have access to personal pc you can use on your own, place go to the cafe , before that time, explain to them you need a private place, that is noice free, if they help you,

it would very uncomfortable of your interview to be hear background noise, when the interview is going on ,

try get a quite place and also you need earpiece and mic

(1) (Reply)

Mind How You Apply For Jobs See This Scam Okiemute Malomi / Àmòtékùn Recruitment - 2020! / NPOWER VOLUNTEERS Asked Minister /FG To Reveal Exit Package Before Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.