Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Am Also A REALIST! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Also A REALIST! (1082 Views)

Is He A Useless Simp Or A Realist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Also A REALIST! by Hamachi(f): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
I am going to hit the nail right on the head!

Let's stop lying to ourselves.
This life of lies won't take us anywhere at all!
I am all for a woman working, earning a living, being Independent and not relying on any man.
But I am also a REALIST!
Relationship is commitment on all levels!
If you can not commit totally why be in a relationship?
It is not an entitlement mentality to expect someone you are in a relationship with to be of financial assistance.
I have been in relationships where I was the one doing most (if not all) the financial giving.
I didn't see it as an entitlement mentality,
I saw it as investing in my relationship. Helping the man I love as at then.
I know a lot of ladies who were financially helping their men at one time or the other.
It's a sign of love and commitment to that person you profess to love.
What is love without giving?
Giving is a proof of love.
You might not be giving money but when you give your time, your energy, advises, a listening ear, ideas, suggestions,
It's also giving and a proof of love.
Why date someone who won't add to your growth in life?
Why be entangled in a relationship where your partner sees your asking for his assistance as an entitlement mentality?

We might not all have money to give,
But giving is necessary to strengthen the bond of love!
A man who has money to give but refuses to give is not just stingy but wicked!
Even people who aren't romantically entangled give talk more of you that is romantically entangled!
I am against a parasitic relationship,
You shouldn't want to suck the blood off your partner's body all in the name of having a relationship!
That's not what I'm saying oh!
If you can give your man, give him and if you can give your woman, give her!
Forget all these facebook ideologies!
Some people who come screaming "why must he give you? Is he your father"?
Some of these ladies won't survive if a man doesn't given them!

Money is very Important in sustaining a relationship!

Never marry or date a man who won't add to your growth in anyway!
A man should support his woman knowing that she is doing the right thing.
I won't even date a man who isn't ready to invest in my business and I in his !
You are either investing money, time or giving me ideas on how to grow it. Relationship is relating at all levels !
I add to your life, you add to mine; equation balance.
Cos I will want to see my man grow in his line of business, he should also want to see me grow.

And all these have nothing to do with two adults consenting to have sex!
Relationship goes deeper than a man and a woman coming together to have sexual Intercourse!

Good Afternoon sweethearts!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by michbax(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
you said it all....

1 Like

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by RussianKGB: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yeah you very right!!
As a lady if your bf never contributed to your life in one way or the other he's not the right person for you
I detest stingy guys guys with passion!!
As a guy you should be able to spend any amount on your gf without demanding sex!!!
Real men do not equate money with sex!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Newguyhere: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Yeah you very right!!
As a lady if your bf never contributed to your life in one way or the other he's not the right person for you
As a guy you should be able to spend any amount on your gf without demanding sex!!!
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin my God!!!!!!
This is the exact same line my former hungry gf used.
Just to get me to spend on her.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Hamachi(f): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
kiss kiss
Pettyprincess:
Yeah you very right!!
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Easybela(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
undecided you are not your bf's responsibility until he marries you,if he must gift you,it should be done willingly and whenever he decides,you have no right to request for anything,if you need requests, go to your father.
And when it comes to sex,have it in mind that he's not the only one that enjoyed it,(unless its rape)he didn't force you,you willingly went down with him. Everything about relationship should be willingly. Don't force or demand continuously, you're not your partners responsibility until marriage ties you both.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by AfroKnight: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
So girlfriend na investment abi liability?

When will you learn that once you put up your affection, attention and body for sale, you have unwittingly thrown your dignity and self respect out the window.

You want equal rights after selling yours? Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Martinez39(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Concentrated nonsense. Until you become his wife, he doesn't owe you a dime. You are not his responsibility. You have your parents and nothing is stopping you from hustling. The same applies to the man.

Omar09

1 Like

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Same old manipulative nonsense for the "real men"
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by RussianKGB: 3:52am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Pettyprincess:
Yeah you very right!!
[/s]
Stop typing nonsense

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Akinbahm(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Yeah you very right!!
Likewise real girls don't equate s^x for money�. By their hand writing we shall know them certified gold diggers...

Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Yeah you very right!!
.. Always exhibiting a questionable character.
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Hamachi(f): 3:01am On Oct 28, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Always exhibiting a questionable character.
wts ur own with her
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by luwiizy(m): 3:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:

You're the most foolish and dull female I've seen in my entire life.
Even an ant have a bigger brain than u.
I know u can't do your nursery school sisters assignment.
You're so dumb I fear you'd be the next ritual Ingredient we read on nairaland that got dropped from a car and started running around named.

You're so dumb and emoji of you should be made to represent dumbness...

You're so dumb you don't deserve the look of that hot girl I saw on your dp.
Dumb foool
bros abeg no vex for that babe for my sake... As soon as she done dey old for house her brain go mature
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Hamachi(f): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2019
angry angry
luwiizy:
bros abeg no vex for that babe for my sake... As soon as she done dey old for house her brain go mature
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Akinbahm(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

You're so dumb I fear you'd be the next ritual Ingredient we read on nairaland that got dropped from a car and started running around named.

Dumb foool
kikikikikikikiki, bro, u said she's hot or what her physique be like Monique doll....
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Dumb foool

You are so much in pain with faceless person on social Media... Nah wah o! You better watch your BP because the way wey some people dey get hypertension this days is alarming ... And nah so it dey take start...
O boy! That's her own principle of relationship , and this one no supposed bring quarrels... Even as her own principle is different from your own principle..
Re: I Am Also A REALIST! by Hamachi(f): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
wink
Gforce2015:

You are so much in pain with faceless person on social Media... Nah wah o! You better watch your BP because the way wey some people dey get hypertension this days is alarming ... And nah so it dey take start...
O boy! That's her own principle of relationship , and this one no supposed bring quarrels... Even as her own principle is different from your own principle..

(1) (Reply)

These Girls Are Dangerous (true Life Story) / Soldier's Flog SARS Officers Mercilessly For Trying To Raid A Colonel's Hotel / I Told My Boss That I Have A Crush On Him – Did He Take Advantage Of Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.