Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fellas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellas? (892 Views)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / Fellas, How Many Of Y'all Would Say This? / Fellas, Stop Bashing Our 9ja Girls: It Is Our Fault They Turn Out Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellas? by Navi613: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
That being a stay at home mom wouldnt be so bad. Provided we can afford it

Fellas: how apposed/concurrent are you to the idea of having ur not work

Ladies: What is your stance on being a so-called housewife
Re: Fellas? by Omolola1(f): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
Its not bad, if you wanna do it. . . but 4 moa, aint going to be no housewife, why did i go to school in d 1st place?
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2010
my wife can stay at home under this condition, having my own house/property, located in a posh area.where she has her own big supermarket store within, selling assorted women costumes, like women's wears, bags, shoes etc. infact in real life this is what i desire for her,
Re: Fellas? by Yorisb: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2010
kay177:

my wife can stay at home under this condition, having my own house/property, located in a posh area.where she has her own big supermarket store within, selling assorted women costumes, like women's wears, bags, shoes etc. infact in real life this is what i desire for her,

What about men's shoes and boxers? and u know these ones would sell like hot cakes cheesy undecided
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
Yorisb:

What about men's shoes and boxers? and u know these ones would sell like hot cakes cheesy undecided

BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WILL BE TOO RISKY,
Re: Fellas? by Omolola1(f): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
lol! Yorisb is right
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2010
Omolola1:

lol! Yorisb is right

HE IS RIGHT BECAUSE OF HIS UNDER G MOVES shocked
Re: Fellas? by Yorisb: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Money

Ah ah, I don turn born again tey tey nau, I even had to reject an ''offer'' from my neighbour's wife daughter. wink
Re: Fellas? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hell no. I do not no house wife no matter how much $billions I have in my bank account. Idleness is the worst disease.
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2010
Yorisb:

@Money

Ah ah, I don turn born again tey tey nau, I even had to reject an ''offer'' from my neighbour's wife daughter. wink

SEE  BORN  WURU WURU BROTHER, YOU WEY YOU BE PANASHARP NO BE PANADOL,
Re: Fellas? by Omolola1(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
lol, Born again for pocket
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2010
Omolola1:

lol, Born again for pocket

YORISB NA BORN AGAINST.
Re: Fellas? by Omolola1(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2010
lol
Re: Fellas? by iice(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
I like to make my own money. If he insists, i want it in writing grin
Re: Fellas? by Creamish(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
lolz . . iice, na law u read? abi na too much E channel? grin

nuttn like housewife in my dictionary . . and hez also using d same dictionary (i imposed it) grin
Re: Fellas? by iice(f): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
grin grin Lets just say i know about laws tongue
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2010
iice:

I like to make my own money. If he insists, i want it in writing grin

MUST IT BE IN WRITING SINCE YOU CAN SEE THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU ON GROUND,
Re: Fellas? by iice(f): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
kay177:

MUST IT BE IN WRITING SINCE YOU CAN SEE THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU ON GROUND,

No surprise it flew past you
Re: Fellas? by Oxone(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
REALITY101:

Hell no. I do not no house wife no matter how much $billions I have in my bank account. Idleness is the worst disease.

true!!! thats when trouble comes knocking
Re: Fellas? by Dsense(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
Omolola1:

Its not bad, if you wanna do it. . . but 4 moa, aint going to be no housewife, why did i go to school in d 1st place?
Of course i can nevr support my wife being a Housewife even she wants to be.''Impossible''.
But the case here is that '' do women attended schools just because they don't wanna get idle or turn to housewife once they married? Or they went to school for the sake of  perfecting the well bringing up of their cchildren?
Re: Fellas? by onstelly(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
Motherhood is one of the most wonderful job in d world but hell no i dont wanna be a housewife
Re: Fellas? by ShyOne(f): 4:46am On Nov 10, 2010
I am what you call a "work-a-holic"

I also LOVE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

It is critical that I be allowed to be the "help-mate" I was created to be

I work and deposit ALL OF MY MONIES into my man and our current and future that we are building together

So the only way I will stay home is that he allow me to "work from home."

His income - regardless to how big it is - still isn't enough for "us".

I love contributing - I love buying him gifts and spending money on myself - I love staying busy

So If I am at home - I have to be allowed to work from home - work that brings in $$$$
Re: Fellas? by kay177(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2010
Shy-One:

I am what you call a "work-a-holic"

I also LOVE BEAUTIFUL THINGS

It is critical that I be allowed to be the "help-mate" I was created to be

I work and deposit ALL OF MY MONIES into my man and our current and future that we are building together

So the only way I will stay home is that he allow me to "work from home."

His income - regardless to how big it is - still isn't enough for "us".

I love contributing - I love buying him gifts and spending money on myself - I love staying busy

So If I am at home - I have to be allowed to work from home - work that brings in $$$$

SO SWEET, BUT WHO CAN FIND A COMMITTED WOMAN LIKE THIS grin grin
Re: Fellas? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2010
I do not see anything wrong with being a housewife as long as everything is 50/50. I am a college student and I do not plan to be in school for the rest of my blasted life, I do plan on making money, settling down and having babies and my man to cater to. So my education is my kick start but that is it. I want it to provide me the "just in case" money that I can earn from my career and save on in the event that I either get a divorce or for my future kids' education but I do eventually plan to be the lady of my home doing the hands on work. I am not one the useless "women" of the new generation. wink
Re: Fellas? by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2010
I ain't staying at home to grow fat and then he starts doing orther women,besides i wanna make my own dough,what if i wanna take my dad on a trip to the carribeans or buy him a house in miami,him go give me the money?plus i really like being financially independent so that no man will say to me,i gave you a 100000 last week,what did you do with it?Cocoa can't fit shout abeg,especially without microphone.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This-3 Ladies Dying To Be My Wife?! / How Is It When One Dates His/her Foster Sibling? / What Does It Mean When Someone Stares At You After He/she Spoke In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.