Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview (38816 Views)

"Tacha Fans Are Her Major Problems" — Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by yusufu16: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
If she has fans let her come and crash Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
No one can deny her fans are great

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Lordjb: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by vandertommy: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin
iamJ:
Smh

Plenty reasons why it could have happened

But una wan use am clout

Tacha is bigger than bill gates

She is 2019 Jesus

Ode fans
grin grin you mad bruv
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by globalresource: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Asowebdesign:
Okay.... Tacha crashed which site.. Why did they crop out the url out of the screenshot... Them think say we all be kids Abi wetin

Do t mind them
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by adecz: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
In Nigeria, somebody becomes
a celebrity for doing nothing!!

A teeming, empty, wasted generation
of lazy youth.

How will their future be?

Nobody Nose
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by kpolli(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
So Tacha's fans don't have radios or are not based in Lagos?
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by fergie001: 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jamiubond009:
Eating p...y is an art
Kings,make it slurpy,your hands under her hips bucking them forward.
Bury your head in it completely,flick,lick,lip-nibble and gently suck tongue
Queens,while he's at it,grab his head while moaning shocked and squeeze hard with your thighs.

If he dies,he dies grin grin
Longpreek, come fess.
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by smithyemy: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
This tacha girl is born to be great. But, she must adress her weakness. If she does that, which i believe she ve started doing then she would go places. Am a yoruba guy but i am not sentimental like some ibos or yoruba. I always hit the nail on the head without been biased. Lest i forget, TACHA would ve been crown the winner of this year BIG BROTHER NAIJA if not for her weakness that was used against her by the enventual winner. But, finally i just want to wish TACHA well. And i will forever remember the almost 7years i spent in TACHA state, RIVER STATE: Majority of the people of river state love the Yorubas than ibos. Infact, they never hide their feelings even in the public they expressed their feelings for we Yorubas. So, i will always do good to river state indigenes here in i Lagos.Infact, as a Yoruba guy, The people of river state ve done something i can never forget for me. I love the KALABARIS, OGONIS, IKWERRES AND my darling and exciting pastor DAVID IBIOYEMIE.
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by zicoraads: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
iamJ:
Smh

But una wan use am clout

She is 2019 Jesus

Ode fans

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Abilistic(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
Lies.

But the site is still going.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Jimiyung(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Since they did not crash twitter and instagram, If they can crash nairaland then i know they mean business. No be only cool and hot, nah liquid and solid...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by abels(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
dont mind the fools abeg
Asowebdesign:
Okay.... Tacha crashed which site.. Why did they crop out the url out of the screenshot... Them think say we all be kids Abi wetin
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
This Tacha is charismatic
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Antara0503(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
OKorowanta:
Omo ologo. na she bin won use her hand troway her destiny.
ok
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by oshe11: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
iamJ:
Smh

But una wan use am clout

She is 2019 Jesus
Ode fans

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Saao(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
evansjeff:
With the set of youths we have right now, I pity the future of Nigeria.
see this one. I don't know why you guys love insulting the youths. Most of the time, those that insults the youths are nothing but parasites e.g buhari, now u, I mean you. 70% of Nigerians youths, got their ssce before 20 years, here is buhari at almost 80 years no ssce. Nigerians youths are the most hardworking, vibrant in the world surviving without government and sometimes without parents help

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:
I hate tacha but i hate her fans more.. angry
mtchewwwwwww!!!!
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Fuckthamods: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
mtchewwwwwww!!!!
Useless lazy youths
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
She's a movement and clearly making more waves than the actual winner of BBNaija pepper dem gang , Mercy .

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Yorubamuslim22: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Na wa

An FM website having Bandwidth issues

[/s]
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Okuda(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
evansjeff:
With the set of youths we have right now, I pity the future of Nigeria.

bobo future don spoil since. nothing to pity there again oooo
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Useless lazy youths
my reply is simple.....it takes one to know one. The thing about real hardworking people is that they are usually very cautious about tagging other people lazy.....Lazy people on the other hand, mtchewwwwwwww!!!!!
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Fuckthamods: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
my reply is simple.....it takes one to know one. The thing about real hardworking people is that they are usually very cautious about tagging other people lazy.....Lazy people on the other hand, mtchewwwwwwww!!!!!
Come on go like tacha feet.. Shameless
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by WISEONE12: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
O Nigerian youth, o delusional have thou became.
Well for people like me its a pointer to where the fat cow is!!
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Come on go like tacha feet.. Shameless
do you mean like or lick? English is slowly becoming Nigeria's greatest problem....well come to think of it, I would rather lick tacha's feet than continue further exchange with you... mtchewwwwwww
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Fuckthamods: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Dizzyrascal:
do you mean like or lick? English is slowly becoming Nigeria's greatest problem....well come to think of it, I would rather lick tacha's feet than continue further exchange with you... mtchewwwwwww
[/s]
Go on then.. Horñy thing
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Kelblaq(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Lick Tacha's feet
Bro, you and i know that's a suicide mission grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Munzy14(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
iamJ:
Smh

But una wan use am clout

She is 2019 Jesus
Ode fans
This guy..... cheesy

na here u camp today... grin
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Naijaarchive(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
While would the fans login to their website when they stream the program via YouTube and social media... Just curious.... Abi their bandwidth is just 2GB... Smh

They better check well... It might be an hack attempt... grin grin

Tasha truly has great number of fans but this.... Come on
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by webngnews: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by evansjeff(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Saao:
see this one. I don't know why you guys love insulting the youths. Most of the time, those that insults the youths are nothing but parasites e.g buhari, now u, I mean you. 70% of Nigerians youths, got their ssce before 20 years, here is buhari at almost 80 years no ssce. Nigerians youths are the most hardworking, vibrant in the world surviving without government and sometimes without parents help

See one of them. It's a pity cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) / Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Rukky Sanda Gorgeous In Sexy Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.