Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview (38815 Views)

"Tacha Fans Are Her Major Problems" — Toyin Lawani Blows Hot / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by obxddon(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
No mind them,something wey they happen to all website when network get issue or the host dey service their equipment...This goes to show that good behavior is bullshit in Nigeria....Tomoroow another person with worse attitude than Tacha will come out and still trend because he/she has seen that bad attitude pays...
iamJ:
Smh

Plenty reasons why it could have happened

But una wan use am clout

Tacha is bigger than bill gates

She is 2019 Jesus

Ode fans

1 Like

Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
What’s all this nuisance
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by LONGPREEK(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
fergie001:

Longpreek, come fess.
bro i can die there for real, the more she squeezes me the more i gre die there. u got one for me to devour? cheesy
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by fergie001: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
LONGPREEK:
bro i can die there for real, the more she squeezes me the more i gre die there. u got one for me to devour? cheesy
Pours holywater all over the comments....
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Femeto: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by bizhop01: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
How many people die?
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by lexy2014: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
evansjeff:
With the set of youths we have right now, I pity the future of Nigeria.

U are blessed
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by ainas247: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
why wont the site crash with your N2,500
hosting grin

Rank your business on Google
chat up now
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Karinacruel: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2019
With the set of youths we have right now, I pity the future of Nigeria.
Re: Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview by Omalichabby(f): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2019
iamJ:
Smh

Plenty reasons why it could have happened

But una wan use am clout

Tacha is bigger than bill gates

She is 2019 Jesus

Ode fans

You dey mind them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) / Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Rukky Sanda Gorgeous In Sexy Mini Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.