Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Cool Off Ladies And Gentlemen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cool Off Ladies And Gentlemen (186 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone’, Woman Rants As She Pulls Off Ladies Wig At Ikeja Mall / Why You Should Stay Off Ladies With High Libido / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cool Off Ladies And Gentlemen by lukui: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
since I borrowed 200 from MTN last week, they keep sending me messages like "recharge 200 and win 5 million 7 houses in Lekki"
2)Timaya, from plantain seller to millionaire. Efe, from tomatoes seller to a millionaire. Olajumoke, from a bread seller to a millionaire. God, what do you want me to sell? Speak, your servant is listening
3)Am done watching Nigeria movie how can a ghost be vomiting
4)My Oyinbo friend asked me “why Nigerians will lock their car via remote and hear the
lock sound and still check the door to be sure”?*
*I told him that we like to
be very sure. Our
village people
might have played the lock sound in our
ear.*
5)if you are offered 5million to kill a mosquito on your dad's head with slippers.
Will you go for it?
One guy replied--he said his dad will even advice him to to use plank...
Bastards in nigeria
6)Trouble making is when you're in a canoe in the middle of a river and you started saying'mami water power,powerless power.........RIP
7)Have you ever joined your mum looking for the money you stole??
Come and enter heaven lemme see you
7)Nollywood will not kill me ooo,how can they do flashback to 1995 and someone is passing with the new nigeria jersey
coolJS1:i want to be a doctor
SS2:i want to be a lawyer
10yrs later:contact me for your wavon,bags,shoes and aju mbaise....
Kikikiki
Nigeria government can change someone's destiny
9)If my body is the temple of God...
who am I to limit the number of people who enter
Said a certain girl in my area
Some girls can talk ooo
10)My ex galfrnd just posted a photo in a range rover
Pls if there is anyone that can photoshop me in a private jet lemme know..
I have to win this battle please
11)During the advert of close up,you will see a family brushing teeth...
During the advert of klin, you will see a woman washing clothes...
But, during the advert of Always ultra, you only see a woman smiling... Abeeg you people should tell the woman to stop smiling and show us something
12)chai!!!...
Funke!!!
Nollywood don come again,what is viju milk plastic doing in heaven??
13)no matter how much you tried,you cant make a goat laugh..that animal get mind
If you aren't one and you smile through the jokes make someone smile have a bless full day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Social Q And A / Awoof / Trade Expo Nigeria TEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.