Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office (10623 Views)

Ages Of Nigerian Presidents And Heads Of State On Assumption Of Office. / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by evansjeff(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zico5:

Thank God ur own sense is really working o. Suffering and smiling, hope u are really enjoying ur next level. Ignoramus.

See this nìtwįt, you're a mørön if you still beleive PDP can rescue you from your dëlusîon. Someone with sense will not be putting all his hopes in a political party, PDP for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yahaya Bello has been rejected and there's basically nothing any of you APC supporters can do to change that.
Kogites won't be voting for PDP because they think they are saints but for the simple fact that they have realized that Yahaya Bello is a disaster.

When Capt. Idris I. Wada (PDP) was paying half salaries, the whole Kogites rose against his administration and we vowed he was going to lose despite coming from Dekina LGA, which is the largest and most populated local government in the state. I also commend the people of Kogi for making their choice and standing by it till the end. But since our brothers and sisters from Kogi central can't see anything wrong with Yahaya Bello, their son, we say no problem. Let's all go to the polls and see who will emerge victorious in the end.
Notice: Kogites are already used to removing incumbents, we know it won't be easy but we will achieve that. If not for the fact that the fight is between Kogites vs APC and INEC, Yahaya Bello himself knows that he does not stand a chance.
It's gonna be an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, blood for blood and a life for a life.
In the end, even if it's 10 persons left alive in Kogi, those who died would be recognized as heroes and martyrs of freedom against bondage and tyranny and those alive will be sure to have a better life than what we have now. Voting Yahaya out is just a good riddance to a bad rubbish and that is what we must do.
Kogi can never and will never remain a cash cow for some few individuals as it has been in the last 4 years or thereabout.
Salary is a major source of livelihood to many families in Kogi and any government who decides to joke with salaries won't stand any chance in Kogi.
Let's see if Buhari and INEC will be able able to hand over Kogi to Yahaya Bello on a plater of gold for the second time.

Kogi must be in safer hands

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zico5:

Thank God ur own sense is really working o. Suffering and smiling, hope u are really enjoying ur next level. Ignoramus.
But Engineer Wada, the former governor that left office under PDP in 2015 was owing 6 months salary in kogi before he left now

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by donprinyo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
Apc wan collect money from senate and pdp is promising to pay salary. Politics now is abt putting people in bondage and promising dem heaven and earth.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
fergie001:

I know those who said worse than he did for both APC & PDP......
He is still our man here....we are happy he is back.
Those who speak with two sides of their mouths can't never be my man except you don't have a standard like him or you too be anywhere Belle face.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by fergie001: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

Those who speak with two sides of their mouths can't never be my man except you don't have a standard like him or you too be anywhere Belle face.

I must not support your ideas to rank me as two-faced.....if you read my Earlie r comment critically, you will see me write that....I no too like you", and that's because we have had our brickbats based on idealogies.
So afamed....go and rest, you are tired.
Not everyone will always get into the ring with you.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by kuuljay(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
That's what they said in Benue oo

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

But Engineer Wada, the former governor that left office under PDP in 2015 was owing 6 months salary in kogi before he left now

Can you see how daft and clueless you are about Kogi politics?
You don't even know the difference between Engr. Musa Wada and Capt. Idris Ichala Wada. I can see you obviously take them to be the same person because of the name "Wada," pls do your research properly and stop exposing your ignorance for all to see.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
respect80:

Can you see how daft and clueless you are about Kogi politics?
You don't even know the difference between Engr. Musa Wada and Capt. Idris Ichala Wada. I can see you obviously take them to be the same person because of the name "Wada," pls do your research properly and stop exposing your ignorance for all to see.
And has that exhonerated the fact that Wada left office in 2015 with numerous unpaid salary? Your hypocrite is number 1 on the list

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Emmy3(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

What really should be trending in the loss of human lives? Abi which kind witchcraft be this one?

What shouldn't trend when safety and emergency measures aren't in place in many states across Nigeria.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
fergie001:

I must not support your ideas to rank me as two-faced.....if you read my Earlie r comment critically, you will see me write that....I no too like you", and that's because we have had our brickbats based on idealogies.
So afamed....go and rest, you are tired.
Not everyone will always get into the ring with you.
I expose your double standards right?
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by fergie001: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

I expose your double standards right?
I understand....you need the attention..Move on bro!
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Zico5(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
evansjeff:

See this nìtwįt, you're a mørön if you still beleive PDP can rescue you from your dëlusîon. Someone with sense will not be putting all his hopes in a political party, PDP for that matter
So yeye Bello is now the key to u foolish one.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Emmy3:

What shouldn't trend when safety and emergency measures aren't in place in many states across Nigeria.
Ideal environment you sympathize and grief with the family of those who lost their lives for a moment . There after you talk of safety that is lacking in the system.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
fergie001:

I understand....you need the attention..Move on bro!
Attention from who ? If I may ask you?
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet , and don't be clever by half

What do you mean by keep quiet?
You should be glad I educated you on your misperception.
Engr. Musa Wada and Capt. Idris Ichala Wada are two different persons how unfortunate that you didn't know this despite all your rants on this matter.
Now I agree that most you APC supporters are just incorrigible. Instead of accepting my correction in good faith, you assume I'm being clever by half.
Allow those wearing the shoe to tell where it hurts una no go gree. You just want to talk about everything concerning politics despite your shallow knowledge about what's happening far away.

I can't be here arguing with Bayelsans on whether APC or PDP is the better option because I'm not from Bayelsa and I can't assume I know better than those witnessing the situation there but your own case is different.

Na your type dey follow pesin drag who takes the last spoon of rice from his mother's pot.
Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
respect80:

What do you mean by keep quiet?
You should be glad I educated you on your misperception.
Engr. Musa Wada and Capt. Idris Ichala Wada are two different persons how unfortunate that you didn't know this despite all your rants on this matter.
Now I agree that most you APC supporters are just incorrigible. Instead of accepting my correction in good faith, you assume I'm being clever by half.
Allow those wearing the shoe to tell where it hurts una no go gree. You just want to talk about everything concerning politics despite your shallow knowledge about what's happening far away.

I can't be here arguing with Bayelsans on whether APC or PDP is the better option because I'm not from Bayelsa and I can't assume I know better than those witnessing the situation there but your own case is different.

Na your type dey follow pesin drag who takes the last spoon of rice from his mother's pot.
Smh undecided
Has your post exhonerated the fact that captain Wada was owing 6 months salary in 2015 when he left office? You are just being clever by half here. You are just trying to make your ignorance fashionable here. If I have placed Engineer Wada ahead of captain Wada, the fact that I mentioned him as a former give showed I know who I was referring too. Or has Engineer Wada ever become gov in Kogi before? You are nothing but nonentity here

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

And has that exhonerated the fact that Wada left office in 2015 with numerous unpaid salary? Your hypocrite is number 1 on the list
Is your brain paining u?
Engr. Musa Wada has never been a governor in Kogi state. He is aspiring for the first time. How many languages do you want me to tell you this before you understand?
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
respect80:

Is your brain paining u?
Engr. Musa Wada has never been a governor in Kogi state. He is aspiring for the first time. How many languages do you want me to you this before you understand?
Keep quiet and stop making your ignorance fashionable here.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by evansjeff(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Zico5:

So yeye Bello is now the key to u foolish one.

Who mentioned any politician? Are you not the gùlible one thinking PDP is your saviour?

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet and stop making your ignorance fashionable here.

How amazing it is for an ignoramus to call another ignorant.

Why not prove your point right by showing facts that Engr. Musa Wada was a governor in 2015?

Imagine Im.becile dey tell me say I too spit undecided

Instead of further exposing your ignorance, why not do a simple google search and see the difference between Engr. Musa Wada and Capt. Idris Ichala Wada?
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by s4cs: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
strategy: impoverish the people,capitalise on their suffering and blackmail them to voting u into power...
Politicians are all the same and that's nit a stereotype,that's fact!!
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Promise47(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
PDP may try but for APC them be scam I just piety kogi state if una like vote YB and APC again na una sabi
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
evansjeff:

I guess you're missing a point here.
This is not about PDP and APC.
It's about the people and their survival and as a Kogite, I can tell you that we have had a taste of both PDP and APC and in that regard, I can tell you that APC is not an option. Remember we are talking about survival here. I can't forget easily, how we strived to remove PDP in 2015 with the hope that APC would bring us the the fortune we hoped for.

Believe me, even if Yahaya Bello is given both PDP and APC tickets, he will still lose to ABC if there's any party like that cheesy
In fact even if he contest unopposed, he will still lose.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
respect80:

How amazing it is for an ignoramus to call another ignorant.

Why not prove your point right by showing facts that Engr. Musa Wada was a governor in 2015?

Imagine Im.becile dey tell me say I too spit undecided

Instead of further exposing your ignorance, why not do a simple google search and see the difference between Engr. Musa Wada and Capt. Idris Ichala Wada?
Your argument is baseless. The fact that I reffered to former governor showed I know who I was referring too. Or has Engineer Wada a one time govt.
The fact remains Captain Wada left kogi with 6 months unpaid salary in 2015.
Don't be clever by half here

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by fareed69(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Story 4 the Gods
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Your argument is baseless. The fact that I reffered to former governor showed I know who I was referring too. Or has Engineer Wada a one time govt.
The fact remains Wada left kogi with 6 months unpaid salary in 2015.
Don't be clever by half here
[/s]

RIYI

Rest
In
Your
Ignorance.

BTW, stop using the whataboutism concept to argue here. Idris Wada failed woefully and we booted him out.
Yahaya Bello failed horrendously and here you are trying to sell him out for a second term. Hell NO! I won't watch you do that.
Kogites know better. I will also implore you to allow us worry about our state stop taking panadol for our headache pls.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
respect80:

I guess you're missing a point here.
This is not about PDP and APC.
It's about the people and their survival and as a Kogite, I can tell you that we have had a taste of both PDP and APC and in that regard, I can tell you that APC is not an option. Remember we are talking about survival here. I can't forget easily, how we strived to remove PDP in 2015 with the hope that APC would bring us the the fortune we hoped for.

Believe me, even if Yahaya Bello is given both PDP and APC tickets, he will still lose to ABC if there's any party like that cheesy
In fact even if he contest unopposed, he will still lose.
Those who have not paid their Wadata less than 100 staff members salary for months could not have promised to pay Kogi workers with over 5,000 on pay roll
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Afamed:

Those who have not paid their Wadata less than 100 staff members salary for months could not have promised to pay Kogi workers with over 5,000 on pay roll

That is all left to you to masturbate upon.

Now my questions are; do you agree that Yahaya Bello has failed?
Are you supporting him for a second term so he can make amendments for the despicable damage he has caused?
Or perhaps, you think he performed optimally and deserves a second term?
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by chozzy: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by tfelicityk(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Political gimmicks

Another scam...

People will vote for their choice...
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Afamed: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2019
respect80:

That is all left to you to masturbate upon.

Now my questions are; do you agree that Yahaya Bello has failed?
Are you supporting him for a second term so he can make amendments for the despicable damage he has caused?
Or perhaps, you think he performed optimally and deserves a second term?
I don't respond to silly question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: State Governments Will Support Total Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months / Ambassadorial nominees: Don't compare Buhari with ex-presidents, APC tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.