Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office (10624 Views)

Ages Of Nigerian Presidents And Heads Of State On Assumption Of Office. / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by respect80(m): 2:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Afamed:

I don't respond to silly question

Sadly, everyone who visits this thread should know the one who is being silly between you and I.
Next time don't rant on issues you know nothing about all in the name of being an APC supporter.

Bye
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Zico5(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2019
evansjeff:

Who mentioned any politician? Are you not the gùlible one thinking PDP is your saviour?
You know what u really want now. Tell me which political party can contest with APC. Maybe u should present kowa party. U are such a fool that think everyone is as gullible as u.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Successlane: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2019
oz4real83:
Pdp wants to pay kogi workers' salaries if voted to power but they haven't still paid pdp workers' salaries in their secretariat for many months and were even playing to lay off many of their workers. grin I won't vote either the incumbent governor or Pdp if I were a kogite but unfortunately, our people are not moved by competence or integrity but by easy and quick cash.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Successlane: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2019
netpro:
With huge allocation and other benefits in just 8 local government, PDP should be more interested in clearing what they owe in Bayelsa State.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by evansjeff(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Zico5:

You know what u really want now. Tell me which political party can contest with APC. Maybe u should present kowa party. U are such a fool that think everyone is as gullible as u.

It's pathetic that you still can't get the point that putting your life on a political party is akin to being dűmb. It's probably even a waste of precious time arguing with a frustratęd soul. Too many kids on Nairaland these days.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by Zico5(m): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2019
evansjeff:

It's pathetic that you still can't get the point that putting your life on a political party is akin to being dűmb. It's probably even a waste of precious time arguing with a frustratęd soul. Too many kids on Nairaland these days.
U are just a dumbass that knows nothing. ur parents are to blame for this cos they failed in their responsibility to train u how to be civil to someone older than u by far. U are just a waste.
Re: Kogi: PDP To Clear Workers Salaries On Assumption Of Office by evansjeff(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Zico5:

U are just a dumbass that knows nothing. ur parents are to blame for this cos they failed in their responsibility to train u how to be civil to someone older than u by far. U are just a waste.

See this f00l, looking at the right side of your brain, there's nothing left there, at the left side of your brain, there's nothing right there. Get lost kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers / Court Vacates Order To Arrest EFCC Chairman, Olukoyede / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.