Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (55865 Views)

Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by MOVIC6: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I did not laugh at your mistake.
I have another monicker and I made comments concerning her DQ. I never went silent concerning Tacha.
I did not say she was my role model or should be anyone's role model that one is in your head.
You cannot stop her from shining if she is destined to, why call her hopeless. The other HM's were not saints and all had their flaws. She has bern DQed learnt her lesson so no need being bitter. She verbally insulted housemates who came for her so give her a break you can get defensive when you get insulted on Nl too so no need forming as if you are any better.
Go and bag your own endorsement deal before calling someone hopeless.
Mtcheww.
shatap
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Dumb naija girls do stupid things because they are being adored by stupid men that spend anyhow on them. Their mates are in the office already but this is what concerns these stupid girls most. I can't just imagine seeing my own wife among those senseless girls. She can't just try it cos I didn't marry empty-skull in the first place.
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
No one is above mistake(s). Same way your punctuation are disjointed. grin

BTW, you disappeared after her disqualification. cheesy I understand you lot are trying to give hope and a bit of self-esteem to a hopeless person. You make a victim of her by stating she's "Hated", whereas, her roommates suffered verbal abuse in her hands. Don't you think what goes around comes around? Like I told you previously, I've always been neutral about her, but don't expect me to join your bandwagon of ladies who choose shameless celebrities for role models.

Is it right to call anyone hopeless?
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
mercyvivv:

And you look the other way, after all its unlike they'll force your hand!
do you beg for money too cos you sound like u do
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

It is normal to pick fight.
She gives her best for the team during task presentations Frodd whom she had issues with put it beside and they work together.
I paid close attention to that. The girl is a team worker
Yeah. You're all normalising fights. I hope that's how you also pick fights at ur workplace (if any).
You said she put her issues with frodd aside as if that's worthy of commendation. What abt when she condemned Khafi for not gathering people's poems? Did you see that part? Or it's also normal to shout down ur colleagues when you want to remind them of pending assignments?
She was asked if jaruma has given her the money she promised and she went conciliatory. That shows you she's been receiving sense ever since she left the house. I'll suggest you do the same?

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Buckubuck:
[s]
Yeah. You're all normalising fights. I hope that's how you also pick fights at ur workplace (if any).
You said she put her issues with frodd aside as if that's worthy of commendation. What abt when she condemned Khafi for not gathering people's poems? Did you see that part? Or it's also normal to shout down ur colleagues when you want to remind them of pending assignments?
She was asked if jaruma has given her the money she promised and she went conciliatory. That shows you she's been receiving sense ever since she left the house. I'll suggest you do the same[/s] ?
I did not normslise anything and it is not my fault that you can't comprehend and understand clearly what you watch.She is a team player if you can't see it then whatever. She doesn't come at you if you do not come at her but she overeacts.
Anyway bye
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Kachi4christ(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
buchisom1:

Tacha is no anytin close to � bcoz d star pple are shining and u Don see pple staging for dem... Ya tacha has lost it and notin u guys can do about it... She has d chance and lost it... Moreover d babe is dumb she fail every text in d house she hide under d umbrella of no live no transfer and evrytin happen for her face d smart one out smart her... So make una free all dis tacha dis tacha Dat... Notin dey happen... D babe no get vibes... She is empty jus like d followers... Una go taya
I say AGAIN
Take a chill pill... Ur words are full of hate and hatred.. U ain't better than Tacha you are just a dump ass, u know nothing about vibe nigga.. Leave the girl alone after when Jesus Christ came he will killed and disgraced, who is Tacha not to receive such from people like you.
Indeed the world is full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

I did not normslise anything and it is not my fault that you can't comprehend and understand clearly what you watch.She is a team player if you can't see it then whatever. She doesn't come at you if you do not come at her but she overeacts.
Anyway bye
So how did Khafi, seyi and mercy come at her. Keep defending the indefensible.
So long smello

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Buckubuck:

So how did Khafi, seyi and mercy come at her. Keep defending the indefensible.
So long smello
You are an idiot.
Anyway likewise smello. Na back of TV you dey watch. It seems you don't know teamates quarrel but since na Tacha wahala dey.
Gerrout jor.

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Mryacks: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Den in Tacha thick mahn... grin
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

You are an idiot.
Anyway likewise smello. Na back of TV you dey watch. It seems you don't know teamates quarrel but since na Tacha wahala dey.
Gerrout jor.
Your idiocy is smelling. You wey dey watch front no see all the points I started ba. Something don block your eyes. I suspect the fumes coming from ur god's body odour na him cause am

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by ogojaogoja(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
We all have predilection for a certain celebrity so she has those who love her too. Do u know that I can donate my kidney to Phyno because of my predilection for him....
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
omohlexy:
bestie,bestie and the they will shift your womb.
LOL. Dude base in ABJ while I base in PH. He's happily married now after I told him I wasn't ready. There won't be any bleeping, his wife knows me. grin
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by omohlexy: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. Dude base in ABJ while I base in PH. He's happily married now after I told him I wasn't ready. There won't be any bleeping, his wife knows me. grin
Well mannered babe. Your type is rare. Did you grow up around here?
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
omohlexy:
Well mannered babe. Your type is rare. Did you grow up around here?
Be specific.
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by buchisom1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kachi4christ:

I say AGAIN
Take a chill pill... Ur words are full of hate and hatred.. U ain't better than Tacha you are just a dump ass, u know nothing about vibe nigga.. Leave the girl alone after when Jesus Christ came he will killed and disgraced, who is Tacha not to receive such from people like you.
Indeed the world is full of hate.
nobdy hate any body Tacha hate her slf with d display she show on d reality show... Why will any normal person fight with all d house mate in d house wat is her point... Dat shows her sad and unlove she is to herself... Well u guys can defend as una like... Is show una too no get sens so I undstd ua job.
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Florian90: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Do you even know who you are talking to undecided
Common gerrout and take your own advice did I tell you I was jobless? If you couldn't see the sarcasm in my post it means you nor get brain.
Be gone sad
Your brain de full basket
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by omohlexy: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Be specific.
Unlike most girls who would be rude here in their response normally,you weren't. Your response well articulated. Now I'm tempted to DM you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyonce Rocks Ankara Ensemble As She Steps Out Wit Jay Z(Pics / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.