Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) (55866 Views)

Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by A305: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Most Nigeria youths are just so shallowwwwwww like goossshhhh, I don't understand how this girl gets to be some hero to be idolized while there are more pressing issues to deal with such as bad governance not improving the educational system in the country. Dang!!! Society digust me. I'm so hopeless for the next generation. See my sig.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Misplaced priorities.
Not longer lazy youths but misplaced youths.
Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I was expecting to see a crowed.
Whose balls are you grabbing... If you try am you are dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by lloyds(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

No wonder you didn't see one because it is actually a crowd that came not crowed sad

As much as she is hated people love her and we Titans are loyal.. Love you Tacha you will go places. Congrats on your first endorsement.

Go and love Jesus and stop loving all these things. . With your life.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I was expecting to see a crowed.

Your name pops this image in my mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Jimmyson: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Onyi22:

Sharrrrap there, ur love for body odour instead

You will soon die as a result of hypertension and hatred... Get some sense!

5 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Psalm2423(m): 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
crazyABO:
Later they would come online n be begging for money

Oil day your head.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Is this staged or real? Because i am not understanding. Are Nigerian youths really that far gone? I mean, what actual star power does Tacha even have? Maybe me too I should enter big brother. Let me work up my assholery and when I come out small girl with be falling down yakata for me

3 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by don4real18(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Imagine seeing your wife or girlfriend amongst these set of people grin

6 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by OKorowanta: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
No one is above mistake(s). Same way your punctuation are disjointed. grin

BTW, you disappeared after her disqualification. cheesy I understand you lot are trying to give hope and a bit of self-esteem to a hopeless person. You make a victim of her by stating she's "Hated", whereas, her roommates suffered verbal abuse in her hands. Don't you think what goes around comes around? Like I told you previously, I've always been neutral about her, but don't expect me to join your bandwagon of ladies who choose shameless celebrities for role models.

Everybody deserve a second chance.
God naim create the world no b eman.

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Celebsnews: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jobless fans sha. Smh

Meanwhile, meet fast rising child actor, Little Daniella. Trust me, you would love her after watching this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLziZ850q7Y
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

No wonder you didn't see one because it is actually a crowd that came not crowed sad

As much as she is hated people love her and we Titans are loyal.. Love you Tacha you will go places. Congrats on your first endorsement.
whats the love all about? Pardon my ignorance. I just want to know.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jobless youth

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by GTWeb: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Hope she doesn't smell anymore
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by osculate01: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

AmazonTopaz:

AmazonTopaz:

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by sophy17(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
festacman:
Trust Teebillz to arrange stuff. Packaging of Tacha has started, from news of websites of radio stations crashing to dead people waking on seeing Tacha.

Let them be fooling themselves

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by madenigga(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
I prefer Tacha to mercy though.

Mercy behaves like a hoe smhw. Watching omashola and seyi rock her like a groupie during the last house party was smhw disgusting, not to talk of how almost every guy in the house was slapping her ass for fun.

I hate girls who allow guys do that to them they disgust me.

An ideal woman should potray some level of decency

3 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Since you decided to focus on her negative side in the house let me go to her positive she is a team player, honest, loyal, doesn't keep a grudge and fun loving, a giver and kind hearted. Some of her negative attitudes in the house was her own defence mechanism to form strong girl when she is emotionally soft, some of us laughing and mocking her have those flaws. When you have an achievement you can be boastful some of the most famous people are and are even proud of themselves about it and show off. I only have a problem with that when you rub it on others but then it is their life and Tacha is guilty of that and I won't defend her on it. Have you not in one way suffered from body odour undecided why you come dey laugh person are you better or perfect who knows if the odour is not a one off thing she is working on it{if true) you worked on your own so let her be.
I would be terrible if I get to know much about this Benita because judging from her post on NL I will pass afterall you done judge Tacha finish without knowing her so it is safe for me to judhe without knowing you.
You can take your advice and kill yaself after this post.
Ok bye
mention just one good deed from tacha

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by goody1shoe73(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I am now tempted to reply you. What defines a person is character. In Tacha's case, she was kept in a house for 3months and her characters manifested. Though, there are areas they faked some, while there are areas they couldn't. She's boastful, arrogant, lawless, shameless and dirty(all these with body odour). You can now go and kill yourself for all I care.

About me, I am an introvert. At least, not to the extreme. All my life, I have never gone physical on anyone no matter the provocation. If I sense insult/disrespect from people around me, I give them space. That's my own ways of avoiding to fight/quarrel. You have no idea of this Benita you claim to know. Permit me to say, you don't know me. It's not pretending. That's who I truly am. I've known Nairalanders who could tell you what I am capable of. One of my male bestie, I met him here. We've known for 3yrs now.

Don't carry those social media juvenile activities on your head. In my case, it was the opposite of me. Have I corrected that your faulty notion? Bye.
You should have resisted the temptation to reply her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by ScotMisile: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Most people who write antagonizing things like that can't even write a correct sentence.

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
A305:
Most Nigeria youths are just so shallowwwwwww like goossshhhh, I don't understand how this girl gets to be some hero to be idolized while there are more pressing issues to deal with such as bad governance not improving the educational system in the country. Dang!!! Society digust me. I'm so hopeless for the next generation. See my sig.
they're simply jarumized by blue eye occult grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Kachi4christ(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you Tacha? You clearly sound like her. grin Calm down! There's no war here. You can't tell me what/what not to say. Look at you defending someone who picks on people 'cause that's her own way of hiding her insecurities.
You can't laugh at me na! Your brain didn't tell you it's auto correct mistake and you had to quote me stating that while you just refuted something you emboldened. To what end was that? Before you correct people, make sure you're faultless. I care less about her fame and that's why I can't follow her likes. You're bitter over someone that has no fùcking idea of your existence. Social media insults are hypothesis and that's why once I sense a moniker to be abusive, I ignore. If someone thinks I am stupid, he/she has to prove it psychological evaluation before I can take such a person seriously. Else, abuse is a waste of time.

That said, we can't all be celebrities or sign endorsement deals. I guess you missed out on that.

I've given you enough attention. Have a nice day.
My friend take a chill pill OK I dont like this Bbn of a thing. Bliv me Tacha is a Star u won't stop her from shining. Same as Mercy. Don't go kill yourself for another person matter

5 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
May God help Nigerian youths. See argument for first page!

Back to BBnaija, is it that expired Jaruma "juju" is still having a field day in Tacha's exfans/fans brain?

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by gift2xl: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
I don't know the one that is tacha there.
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
I thought she had body odour?
Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
Jimmyson:

You will soon die as a result of hypertension and hatred... Get some sense!
E pain this idiot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
don4real18:
Imagine seeing your wife or girlfriend amongst these set of people grin
As in eh!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by bluebay(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
When you see the ladies in the picture, they all look like who’ve got attitude problem. Especially the Ugly one by the right end .

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Barondval: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
GistMore4:
Big Brother Naija reality star, Tacha received plenty gifts from her fans during her first interview as she begin her media tour at Cool FM.

http://gistmore.com/fans-surprised-tacha-with-plenty-gifts-at-cool-fm
IDIOTS!

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Use your punctuations next time.
You're welcome smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fans Surprise Tacha With Gifts At Cool FM (Photos) by ikay00406(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Some Nigerians are quite stupid.. It's a sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beyonce Rocks Ankara Ensemble As She Steps Out Wit Jay Z(Pics / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Funke Akindele & Husband Jjc Dancing In The Kitchen & Rapping In London(pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.