Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience (392 Views)

Why Are Women like this? See this,Judge for Yourself and share your experience / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / Come In And Let's Heal Your Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by Pope22(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Have you been heart broken before? Are you currently battling with a heart break? Well, its very painful and sometimes you wish to talk to someone. Its seems am the latest victim, so let's gather here to share what we are passing through, let's cry together abeg and console ourselves by ourselves. God will see us through.

Mine is a relationship of 3 years. I was too nice, too cheerful, too generous and I never cheated on her for once. Just last month, she said she never loved me and left. Its devastating, its very painful. There is nothing I did wrong, I was just a victim of fake love, loving someone who pretended to love me and when she felt she can now cope without me, she zoomed off. I cannot remember how much I spent on her because I used to give her money on weekly basis, I got her at least 2 phones in a space of 3 years, I got her many many gifts, wears, etc. There are wicked people on earth, people without conscience. Thats my story and its hurts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by Margy: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Eyaaaa!
Re: Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by Pope22(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Margy:
Eyaaaa!
Margy
Re: Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by kelvine(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Be a man.
Pursue greatness.
Love "will love you" naturally.

If you are actually a lady take heart and stay cheerful
Re: Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Re: Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by kowema(f): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pope22:
Have you been heart broken before? Are you currently battling with a heart break? Well, its very painful and sometimes you wish to talk to someone. Its seems am the latest victim, so let's gather here to share what we are passing through, let's cry together abeg and console ourselves by ourselves. God will see us through.

Mine is a relationship of 3 years. I was too nice, too cheerful, too generous and I never cheated on her for once. Just last month, she said she never loved me and left. Its devastating, its very painful. There is nothing I did wrong, I was just a victim of fake love, loving someone who pretended to love me and when she felt she can now cope without me, she zoomed off. I cannot remember how much I spent on her because I used to give her money on weekly basis, I got her at least 2 phones in a space of 3 years, I got her many many gifts, wears, etc. There are wicked people on earth, people without conscience. Thats my story and its hurts

That you give love doesn't guarantee you will get it back. You might do all the acrobatics in the book and ur partner may still leave. Have you u heard of people leaving a relationship just cus their partner loved them too much or showed dem too much?. As strange as it sounds, it happens. People are naturally endeared towards what dey can't have and what's scarce periodically. Sometimes, being unavailable to ur partner works some tricks.
Pele.
Re: Those With Broken Hearts..Enter Here And Share Your Experience by Pope22(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2019
kowema:

That you give love doesn't guarantee you will get it back. You might do all the acrobatics in the book and ur partner may still leave. Have you u heard of people leaving a relationship just cus their partner loved them too much or showed dem too much?. As strange as it sounds, it happens. People are naturally endeared towards what dey can't have and what's scarce periodically. Sometimes, being unavailable to ur partner works some tricks.
Pele.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos And Moment Videos From Toke Makinwa’s 35th Birthday Dinner / Single, Male, 34 Above In Lagos(igbo) Or Ibadan (yoruba) / Should Romance Section Be Removed From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.