Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. (1318 Views)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by Fr33born(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
The chairman of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM), Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma has requested to see a boy, Osuolale Farouq who re-designed the company's logo. The young boy posted the self-designed logo on Twitter on Wednesday morning which drew the attention of the chairman who has invited him over for a meeting.

IVM wrote on twitter:

“Dear @osuolale_farouq the attention of the Chairman/CEO of @Innosonvehicles has been called upon on your creative re-design of IVM logo. The Chairman is highly impressed and has requested a meeting with you. Please DM us your contact details for possible reach. Regards”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/innoson-to-meet-with-boy-who-re-designed-ivm-logo/?fbclid=IwAR0EecqtNYkDcWfSI7qTAu9zSecHnfAB3m8CQrpDmHs_LlTV-w74WbmuU5Y

Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by Donsheddy: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice logo

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by slimjohn2k5: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
This young guy should go with a representative, if not they will give him 10k, ask him to sign papers and he will be a big loser.
He should get a deal that last as long as the logo sits on innoson vehicles

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
God just picked someone's call...

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by danchuzzy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Pretty impressive. I wish the young lad the best!
Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by funshint(m): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wow...impressive!
Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by DEXTROVERT: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
In
As
Much
As
I
Support
Nigeria
Made
Rice
that
Enriches 
Nigerian 
Farmers
And
Nigerian Rice Miller's
I support 
Innoson 
I
wish
State
And
Federal
Government
And
Banks
Will
Partner
With
The
Company
To
Supply
New
CARS
To
Workers
While
Deducting
Little 
Amount
oVer
Few
Month
At
Subsidized
Rate
Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by UniversalDove: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
God blesses talent
Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by Sunnick(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
me self trip for the logo, come bow for the interpretation
Re: Innoson To Meet With Boy Who Re-designed IVM Logo. by drips8(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Beautiful logo with a great meaning.

(1) (Reply)

Sienna Vibrates When Break Is Applied / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Toyota Avalon For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.