Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track (73271 Views)

Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs / Finally!!! Tacha Replies Zlatan's Diss Track / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by beyavol2: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by RussianKGB: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Lol. Teebillz is schooling this one on how to be civil. She doesn't want to repeat the mistakes she made again. Nice play Tee!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Celebsnews: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2019
Zlatan manager is doing a good job.

Meanwhile, meet fast rising child actor, Little Daniella. Trust me, you would love her after watching this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLziZ850q7Y
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Blisplendor12(f): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Not the tacha I know. She's only pretending.

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by nauto5: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by joshepade(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
This lady will definitely have her secret cries on this public embarrassment. She just dey do as if she strong for outside.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Proffdada: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:
Na lie. All these are replies her management have told her to answer as damage control to her brand. That way she doesn't lose BBN price and then future endorsements to come her way.

Atleast her new mgt dey try to tame her. Them try.
you're smart

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Lamanii22(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
KingLennon:

You that have been channelling your own energy how far have you gone? How many milli have u counted?

Argue with tacha's fans and lose your sanity... They always have something to say...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by AntiWailer: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:
Na lie. All these are replies her management have told her to answer as damage control to her brand. That way she doesn't lose BBN price and then future endorsements to come her way.

Which price are u talking about ?
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by hope4nigeria(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:

are you now saying her management are all psycho doctors? If not them really try.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by backnbeta(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2019
This is a good response. Even if she's angry, what will she gain by saying it? I'm not a fan of Tacha's but I like this

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by caesar10: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Kai Tacha No Fall My Hand..Mtcheeww U For Reply Voradically Nah..
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2019
IF YOU NO LOVE THIS TACHA WAITING U GAIN,#TITANS

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Incandescent(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2019
I love this girl

People waiting for "real response ". Real response kee you there grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by zimakod(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha Tacha Tacha. How many times did I call you?

Oya visit my app abeg: https://quicknews.com.ng
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Conceptman: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerians and misplaced priority, is big brother naija our problems in Nigeria?
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Kingpele(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=RoyalBlu post=83203630]The spirit of humility has been fired up in her.

It's all for the best I'm sure. [ she is not humble, rather, she is acting humble
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by fergieboy: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Tbillz is the real mvp

Of all the people that promised her

He came through
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by naijadrivablog: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Slander is very bad and can kill. She won't be happy about a damning song (a lasting material in history) about her. Do you know that people will believe that, whether true or not?
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by victorazyvictor(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:

How many has your manager told you.....and yet u keep playing and acting contrary.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Horlufemi(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2019
This thread is already stinking of her body odour grin

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2019
Teebillz saw a future star and got the opportunity to become her manager. Just same way he did to Tiwa. I think he is blessed when it comes to making ladies with T as a start to their names. But I hope he doesn't make the mistake of trying to marry her like he did to his girl Tiwa. If he focus on just business management, I believe he will fly higher with Tasha.

The guy is well connected for sure.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by kevotek1000(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Tacha is not a fan of Zlatan anymore if she used to be. I love her scripted and well rehearse speech. D way Zlatan ridicule her is so painful, everyone now knows she has body odour all thanks 2 Zlatan. Now she said is nothing, make i hear say no b something... Mitchew

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by judegive380: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2019
See below
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by smithyemy: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:

I believe people like u are critics. I dont know why u hated this tacha like these. Please, u should let's see ur face on Facebook or better still on whattsap to see if ure more beautiful than this tacha. Coz am cock sure that ure jealous of this tacha beauty. U better no kill urself accidentally bcoz of this GOD gifted girl. Why dont u go on deliverance program in MFM and let GOD show u ur own talent or better still replicate thesamr beauty God has given Tacha. Madam bad belle i dey hail u oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Naijaarchive(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Wow the Lord is good grin
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Onyi22:

U r very correct..
But if u can channel more energy to ur life than Tacha's life, u will surely go places...

Oga where you don go yourself
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2019
All immaturity really. Never watched BBNaija, so what do i know?
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
smithyemy:

I believe people like u are critics. I dont know why u hated this tacha like these. Please, u should let's see ur face on Facebook or better still on whattsap to see if ure more beautiful than this tacha. Coz am cock sure that ure jealous of this tacha beauty. U better no kill urself accidentally bcoz of this GOD gifted girl. Why dont u go on deliverance program in MFM and let GOD show u ur own talent or better still replicate thesamr beauty God has given Tacha. Madam bad belle i dey hail u oooo
a little too much, even for a die hard fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Adedeji Adeleke's Private Jet (Video) / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.