Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track (73249 Views)

Tacha Replies A Troll Who Body-shamed Her For Having Saggy Boobs / Finally!!! Tacha Replies Zlatan's Diss Track / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by EzekaUdenee: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Thank you i will, you should also hang your fitness medal if that makes you happy
[/s]
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by TruthHurts100: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Babspeter:
Finally!!! Tacha Replies Zlatan's Diss Track

Finally!!! Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track
One of the most-watched lady in Big Brother Naija 2019 Reality Show, Tacha has finally replied to the diss made by Nigerian hip-hop rapper Zlatan Ibile towards her.

Flash back to the Genesis of the story; Tacha who was stated by most of the reality shows' fans including Zlatan and Tundeednut [Instagram famous blogger] to be rude and aggressive was evicted from the house after engaging in a physical fight with Mercy.

Meanwhile, according to the Bbn show's procedure, any evicted housemate would be asked to take a shower and cleaned up before leaving the house. But amusingly, Tacha wasn't allowed to do so. This provided a chance for those who are against her which Zlatan happens to be among to make a wide jest her.

Few moment after Tacha was evicted, Zlatan Ibile recorded a diss track which purposely made to mock her of her BODY ODOUR. He shared it on his IG and the entire Social media was occupied with the story.

Recently, Tacha was asked in an interview on CoolFm with Dotun of her opinion towards this act which many people has condemned Zlatan for being childish and causing strong animosity.

But surprisingly, Tacha claimed not to see anything bad about it. She added that she is also big fan of Zlatan's songs. So therefore she thinks it a normal thing.

Thus she said:

"I didn't see it as anything, I like #Zlatan and I love his music, it's all love"....

https://mp3boost.com/entertainment-gist/tacha-replies-zlatans-diss-track/

Dumb
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Kingrexyl(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:
Na lie. All these are replies her management have told her to answer as damage control to her brand. That way she doesn't lose BBN price and then future endorsements to come her way.

Atleast her new mgt dey try to tame her. Them try.
Lol Tbillz is really trying for her.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Portharcunt doughhnut... Bbn reset her head
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Omalichabby(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Lie!
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by penguinpikin: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Oya Tacha .... The Smell Queen.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2019
The girl has nothing against you
She's not a musical
She's not dragging anything witn you
She didn't insulted you directly or indirectly before she went into the bbn house, mind you I don't like bbn and I didn't follow up the show but I'm sure while tacha was in the house she didn't call zlanta names.....Even if she have bad character why would zlanta and Ike release a diss track on her that hate is just too much.
Is it because she's a woman, would they have done same thing if it was a fellow guy? How will they feel if someone did this to their sister? Body odour those not make her less a human.

I'm not a fan of bbn
Not a fan of tacha
I don't like her altitude problem but i definitely don't hate her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Krexpah(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:
Na lie. All these are replies her management have told her to answer as damage control to her brand. That way she doesn't lose BBN price and then future endorsements to come her way.

As in u nail it bro that’s the scope
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Rejoice5000(f): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:

Hia make she fight?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by kokomilala(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Ibile or whatever he calls himself was really irresponsible to be invidious about Tasha ; to be have made a poetic rendition and even wax a song of someone's body defect.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by DonBenny77(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
She is acting
Local girl don dey get sense oh
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by thelilnegro(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Yinmu
God bless you my man

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by thelilnegro(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2019
KingLennon:

You that have been channelling your own energy how far have you gone? How many milli have u counted?
Oh lawd��
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by ehardetola(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Crownbefitsme:
She is acting
Acting for you?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by bongus: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2019
it is either she dey play the game very well or the story na true
smiley grin tongue
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by SmellingAnus(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2019
Shallypop:
She should be herself but more civil and polite. This her scripted interview is very fake and boring. Even d Jaruma response shows how fake she is. Titans won't like this at all. You can be a better person but not a fool. She could have said I felt bad about Zlatan's song but I've moved on. I'm conscious of myself now and working on my hygiene.
I don't agree with you.... She was herself and she got disqualified ... It will be foolish of her to repeat that mistake because it's obvious many Nigerians love hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:

something like that
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by BluntBoy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
owowa145:

And what of CDQ that he brought to limelight. Give credit to where credit is due pls. For ur info, I'm not his fan and will never be cos guy head no straight. But his CV speaks for him. undecided

We are talking about Tacha.

I already gave him credit for Tiwa. But we cannot overhype him.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by GreetMe(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
adedayoa2:
do you know somebody actually wrote slot about Tasha on Quora? Make them just leave the geh
Jokes now on them
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by owowa145(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

We are talking about Tacha.

I already gave him credit for Tiwa. But we cannot overhype him.
Who is overhyping him, one is saying something as it is. Hasta la Vista bro.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Bobby2020: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brand new chip unlock iPhone 8plus 64GB for sale at a giveaway price of 135k

For pictures, click on the Nairaland link below to see the thread created for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5477607/brand-new-iphone-8plus-gray?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpqceXxOZtOUhbH

Call 09032427643 to make it yours now!
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by witworth(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
good girl, some people are still sad and mad that she disappoint them on this response. expectation destroyed.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Shallypop(f): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
barrydee:

You are one of the numerous Nigerians who derive pleasure in seeing others sad. So you really wished that zlatan's song made her feel sad. Well, she ain't feeling bad dear. She bagged an endorsement deal after that & now zlatan has been made to look like a fool.
About hygiene, you as a female should know that some females smell worse than some when in their off-fresh moments. Tell me as a woman that you have never perceived a bad ordour oozing out of your armpits or puzsy before.
Women are their worst enemies including the so-called feminists.

Tufiakwa !!
Rubbish. You better get the Bleep off my post.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by notoriousbabe: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
SURElee:

you get sense pass anybody for here except me.
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Shallypop(f): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=barrydee post=83226602]..
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by Shallypop(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
. ..
Re: Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track by renewable1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

Enjoy 8 hours electricity daily with our 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.