Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Dont Criticise Me For Being Versatile & Adding"swags"to Royalty - Oluwo Of Iwo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dont Criticise Me For Being Versatile & Adding"swags"to Royalty - Oluwo Of Iwo (367 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Criticise Me For Being Versatile & Adding"swags"to Royalty - Oluwo Of Iwo by itspzpics(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
According to our swagger king, Oluwo of Iwo land Oba Adekanbi admit he adds swags to royalty.
He wrote
COMING IN FROM THE COLD !!!
Please dont criticise me for being versatile and adding "SWAGS" to Royalty! Many kings wear contemporary clothes but I think my swags is the real issue here.... let everybody swag down...it's called "confidence" in one self #ouneriewi #ouneriero Alakanbi seun epe kose
Who else is feeling the king swags ??

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dont-criticise-me-for-being-versatile-addingswagsto-royalty-oluwo-of-iwo/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Dont Criticise Me For Being Versatile & Adding"swags"to Royalty - Oluwo Of Iwo by itspzpics(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Bekwarra Story By Ushie S. Ashiwere / Yoruba: Tribe Of Joseph (fully Documented)True or false? / Wofai Fada Spoted In Cultural Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.