Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? (25960 Views)

Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / World's Food Day Oct 16th How I Celebrated / World Food Day Is Today. What's Your Favorite Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by anigbajumo(m): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

And you still answered another person in under 10 minutes, so whats your issue? anonimi arent you amazed at his fast replies?

No problem, I was just joking with you but it seems youve taken it serious. We all must sleep, wake up, reply and go about our day at the same time as you undecided

Have a nice day ahead.

Serious u say...u are funny angry

Any moment from 10 am,I will be done from social media till night.Av a good dae ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by anonimi: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2019
richmind2019:
2 cup of garri,#20 sugar nd two pure water..

1 bottle groundnut...

See as barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal have spoiled the country to?
Na wa oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10411362_1040956120190711131921jpeg978e37c746aa1f877178717e8c801cf2_jpeg4b9295d708ab5a25afd5da5de03e0952

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by anonimi: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2019
anigbajumo:
Not possible,am a mobile person and always busy most times.I can be at anywhere in less than 24_72hrs.Am presently in oyo State In less than 24hrs I will be in Lagos then from there to any state in either SE or NW,my kind of work don't allow that....

Okay take care and stay safe.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by midnighter(f): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2019
For where? We are far far ahead! Even if you eat it as three square meal, it will take you donkey years to catch up grin grin
I made my wife to love it too
midnighter:

Lol yes oh...I'm eating more of it so I can catch up with you people cool
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by Slimsly100(f): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

That sounds great though my own would have to be without cow skin

Try it, you will like it.
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by midnighter(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
For where? We are far far ahead! Even if you eat it as three square meal, it will take you donkey years to catch up grin grin
I made my wife to love it too

Lol I cant eat it as 3 square meals lipsrsealed you win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by midnighter(f): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Slimsly100:

Try it, you will like it.

Thanks
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by ChristyB(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Chop kiss o jare..

Midas01:
This girl, you sabi better thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by kayusely70(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Amala with gbegiri and ewedu with assorted meat
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by BluntBoy(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

Lol sorry...it's the same palm nut soup but we take it as a stew with rice, that's why I want to try deltas own

Wow. Interesting. I hope to try the ofe awku someday. Sounds like it is going to be delicious.

Thank you, midnighter.
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by OlawaleBammie: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
gregyboy:

Hmm nor go they skull mine edo people.for bush oooh
What the yorubas can do and undo for money ehnn .....i need to report you to the state police as a skul minner who wants to open branch in benin....

See u, dem tell u say I sabi mine??

1 Share

Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by oboy81: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Best Nigerian meal tongue
are you male or female?
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by oboy81: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Best Nigerian meal tongue
are you male or female?
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by eternityk: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
Rivers native.
Guy,y u send me mail
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by midnighter(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Wow. Interesting. I hope to try the ofe awku someday. Sounds like it is going to be delicious.

Thank you, midnighter.

Lol you are welcome. But what's your own favourite food?
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by BluntBoy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

Lol you are welcome. But what's your own favourite food?

Beans and ijebu garri with very cold water grin (I like drinking cold garri water granted that the garri is Ijebu garri)

If you want to make me super excited, put a lot of palm oil, and some ground crayfish in the beans.
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by cinoedhunter: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
oboy81:

are you male or female?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what do you think ? grin
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by midnighter(f): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Beans and ijebu garri with very cold water grin (I like drinking cold garri water granted that the garri is Ijebu garri)

If you want to make me super excited, put a lot of palm oil, and some ground crayfish in the beans.

Lol I understand you, I enjoy it as well
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by BluntBoy(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I understand you, I enjoy it as well

My kind of woman. kiss
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by oboy81: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2019
cinoedhunter:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what do you think ? grin
Im guessing female, and I think I understand what you are talking about now
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by MMotimo: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
Rivers native.

Sorry, no access to email. You’re welcome to mention me on a thread and I can respond
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by WhiteSoup: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2019
iaamxavier:
Plantain and scrambled eggs or egg sauce

Also Pounded yam with egusi/whitesoup with a lot of obstructions Lol

undecided
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by 11thGoldTREE: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? by 11thGoldTREE: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? / How Much Do You Like 'Ponmo'? / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.