Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts The Diamond Pendant She Received As Gift From Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts The Diamond Pendant She Received As Gift From Anthony Joshua (939 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Worth 25 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts The Diamond Pendant She Received As Gift From Anthony Joshua by newsynews: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy has flaunted a diamond pendant given to her as a gift by British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua.

The gift from the boxer sparks dating rumours between the both of them.

DJ Cuppy wrote: “Irarely get given, as I’m always the one to give so I’m really grateful my gift from AJ… Going to rock this chain EVERYWHERE like a BOSS! OTE”

https://wotzup.ng/dj-cuppy-flaunts-the-diamond-pendant-she-received-as-gift-from-anthony-joshua/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts The Diamond Pendant She Received As Gift From Anthony Joshua by viccipedia: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2019
grin this one na mad catch no b Zlatan and him Agogo leg and ki lonru mouth

(1) (Reply)

Guys Learn From Pastor Willie How To Lick And Eatup A Lady - Nigerian Ladies / Man Expelled From University 6 Years Ago, Now Works As A Senior Cost Analyst In / ‘I Was This Time Last Year Driving A Silly Sienna’ Davido Changed My Life-Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.