Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy (49287 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Don't Know This - Android Phones. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by notoriousbabe: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Even nairaland too no dey safe
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by ElRapido: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
noisy45:
Nah today grin I'm here reading my ex-girlfriend WhatsApp chats from my phone grin grin

Lies
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Infact all social media can be hacked.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by Emedu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Use Telegram!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by s4cs: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amuatulu:
Team Gbwhatsapp!
Make sure ur 2 steps verification is enabled.
Hope this helps...
It is not that reliable. I thought i was supposed to be asked to provide that password anytime i attempt login in, but they only ask about that once in a blue moon
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
TechCapon:
from playstore?

Nope, its a cloned whatsapp so its not available on PlayStore. Google Gbwhatsapp 8.0 Download.
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
I'd like to assume you don't know WhatsApp is owned by the same owners as Facebook and its no longer WhatsApp it's now WHATSAPP FOR FACEBOOK!
sylve11:
@ op, i kinda agree with you, but you should be worried about Facebook and not whatsapp. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by anonymous2003(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
pls who is using gbwhatsapp here pls share me the app
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by TechCapon(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Amuatulu:

Nope, its a cloned whatsapp so its not available on PlayStore. Google Gbwhatsapp 8.0 Download.
I'm impressed that a lady knows this much. U must be really intelligent

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by greenalwaz: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
bunmioguns:
Safeguard your WhatsApp account from hackers

Hackers now hack WhatsApp Accounts; they act on your integrity. They'll change your phone number to theirs and replace you in whatsoever group you belong.

To prevent this from happening follow these steps:

Go to settings on your WhatsApp,

Click on Account,

Click on Two- step verification,

Enter pin,

Input your email address

And save, that's all.

If someone wants to change it, WhatsApp will ask for the Two-step verification and without it the account won't open.

Thank you
Thanks
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by foster212: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
WhatsApp cannot be hacked, except you don't have the number you use to register, but if you do, you can make a new request for the code.
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by foster212: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
WhatsApp cannot be hacked for good, except you don't have the number you use to register, but if you do, you can make a new request for the code.
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by GistFullGround: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2019
finalboss:
Telegram is the best

Did you know Telegram is Russian?
Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by akmaldini(m): 12:35am On Oct 18, 2019
GistFullGround:

Did you know Telegram is Russian?
Be careful!

American has done more harm than good

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by lukfame(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Well, my friend's WhatsApp was hacked this morning. He can't recover the account despite having the number he used in registering the WhatsApp. Please, does anyone have solution to this issue? Thanks
Re: Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy by tck2000(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Will Starlink Cost In Nigeria / Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing / Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.