Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Won’t My Boyfriend Stop Talking To His Ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won’t My Boyfriend Stop Talking To His Ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (326 Views)

Why Won’t My Boyfriend Introduce Me To His Parents? / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won’t My Boyfriend Stop Talking To His Ex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oyinawosika: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Do I really have to stop talking to my ex when I enter a new relationship? Can I not remain friends with my ex? My ex and I have no feelings left for each other, so why can’t we be friends?

Agony Aunt Series is going to answer these questions.

Before we face these questions, let’s take a look at this mail I got just few days ago:

Dear Agony Aunt,

I have this issue that has been bothering me for a while now, and I can’t hold it in anymore. When I met my boyfriend, he was freshly out of a relationship; we became friends for a while, and after few months, we started dating.
We have been dating for almost four months, and of course I expected that he would cut off all communication with his ex; but that it not the case.
I have told him severally that I am not comfortable with him maintaining contact with his ex girlfriend, but it still does not change!....

Read more: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/agony-aunt-series-my-boyfriend-is-still-friends-with-his-ex/

(1) (Reply)

Activities To Do On A Weekend Getaway / 10 Ways To Keep Your Long-distance Relationship Exciting / Four Stupid Things People Say When You're Grieving From A Misfortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.