Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Obodo Eyes Eagles Return ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obodo Eyes Eagles Return ! (542 Views)

Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return / Christian Obodo Found In Italy With Marijuana & Girls / Eagles Return-tickets Were Booked Before Q-Final Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obodo Eyes Eagles Return ! by wales(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2010
Torino midfielder Christian Obodo is confident of making a return to the Super Eagles after a long break from the national team.

The former Udinese player was sidelined by injury for almost a year but had to join Torino after he returned to form in his desire to get a regular playing role.

Obodo told BrilaFM on Friday that his current form and his performance with the Italian Serie B side had boosted his confidence in challenging for a role in the Eagles.

He said, “I am going to make it back to the national team very soon.

”I have been working very hard lately so that I can make a come back to the team.”

The former Plateau United player, who was in Nigeria to bury his father, said he would do his best to help his Italian club get promotion to the elite division.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201011090172365

(1) (Reply)

Nfa Gives Siasia Free Hand To Run Eagles ! / Birmingham City's Obafemi Martins: League Cup Winner Against Arsenal Was The Eas / William Gallas Stays Grounded As Tottenham Hotspur Start To Soar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.