Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' (45561 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' by Yugi(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
solmusdesigns:
grin

oloshi one carry tithe upgrade rollsroyce,

come and carry me to church na

in the next two years there would be more muslims in Europe and Nigeria than we have today, Also in the next two years more christian would become athiest and Homosexuals because of the utterances of Pastors like this,

benny hinn can look else where

Are you still alive idiot? Or has Muslim killed you yet.. please potential terrorists no they see people like to just die for their ignorance
Re: Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' by Yugi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bobbyfreshh:
Please enough of all this religious extremism, at least we don't know Christians as extremists or u want to join the the other people I mean the pissful ones
Tell me where or when politics mixed with religion has ever profited a nation, ask the romans if u think am lying
If that's been expreme then rather be an expremist. Hope you're alive to take back your nonsense. Some of you can't even keep Holiness for day yet you can open your mouth to say gibberish to a man that you wished to be your father.
Re: Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' by zedman1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yugi:

Your eye don clear now Mr hate speech?
Some of you even you were alive when Jesus walked on earth you will be part of those that will kill him. With your nonsense talk
I don't understand, you had to go back to a comment I made some time ago to achieve what exactly? Your type and Boko haram no get difference. Carry religion for head like gala. Sorry if it sounds like an insult, I really don't do that here but you religious people really piss me off. Open your mind's eyes, you have a lot to learn. bye, peace.
Re: Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' by Yugi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
zedman1:
I don't understand, you had to go back to a comment I made some time ago to achieve what exactly? Your type and Boko haram no get difference. Carry religion for head like gala. Sorry if it sounds like an insult, I really don't do that here but you religious people really piss me off. Open your mind's eyes, you have a lot to learn. bye, peace.
So you mind you spilled nonsense and you don't know why I quote you? Wow, So you don't want to be responsible for your words?
Now I get it so most of you live a fake life, and say whatever you want to say without the meaning of words. I weep for you!! SMH
Re: Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pastor Benny Hinn has labelled Nigerian leadership as evil and also declared Ghana a Christian nation.

Hinn spoke at a Christian event dubbed the ‘Experience Conference’, at The Maker’s House Chapel International in Accra, Ghana.

According to him, “The Lord declares the evil powers in Nigeria will be broken,” he declared to enthusiastic applause.

“I see two years before that power begins to shatter in Nigeria. God will begin to defeat the purpose of Islam in Nigeria,” he continued, leading attendees in prayer.

“I declare Ghana to be a Christian nation and remain a Christian nation. No foreign demon or spirit will ever have dominion over the government of Ghana!”

The renowned cleric recently made headlines throughout the Christian world for backtracking from the ‘Prosperity Gospel
2 years later... was this man high when he said what he did? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman / Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.