Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga (46535 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / 91,500 Fans In Camp Nou. Barcelona Women Make World Record In Classico Win / Barcelona Women Thrash Real Madrid In First Ever Women's El Clasico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Jeilani244(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
More grace to your elbow
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by alaira(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s][/s]
Galaxy451:
Dope
ok
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by alaira(m): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s][/s]
Waffarianman:
Naso. No tym
hahaha
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Olukologia24592(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
[qruote author=naptu2 post=83226182]

Kai! Some people cannot read![/quote]
Sorry o
Chief reader reading nonsense
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Olukologia24592:
[qruote author=naptu2 post=83226182]

Kai! Some people cannot read!
Sorry o
Chief reader reading nonsense

grin grin grin

It's very simple English that a primary school kid can understand and it's the first sentence in the post! shocked

naptu2:
Translated from Spanish by Google Translate.

https://www.laliga.com/noticias/asisat-oshoala-la-todoterreno-del-barcelona-femenino

Oshoala's Barcelona play Minsk in the UEFA Women's Champions League tonight.
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
I think I will start following Women Soccer...
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
cheesy

At least Nigeria has one GOAT.

11 goals in 12 matches.

0.92 goals per match is better than Messi 0.85 goals per match record.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Cousin9999: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Women's footie in Spain definitely has a far better intensity than I've seen elsewhere, but why is that pitch so small?
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Lordbricks(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who be this copy and paste OP wet just dey use HE..no editing self..lazy brain..
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Cousin9999:
Women's footie in Spain definitely has a far better intensity than I've seen elsewhere, but why is that pitch so small?

There was a war of words after that match. Barcelona officials and fans say that the Huelva arena should be banned. They said that the pitch was too bad and that it's disrespectful to the fans, the players and the game to play in that kind of place. They said that it was a miracle that nobody got injured.

Barca's goalkeeper recorded a video of the pitch and posted online (you can see a screenshot of it below).

A Huelva fan replied that the Barca fans are not exposed. He said that the best players should be able to play on any kind of surface. He posted a picture of an old River Plate vs Boca Juniors match (in Argentina) in which Diego Maradona played.

A Barca fan replied that this is 2019, not the 1950s and it is unacceptable to play on that kind of pitch.

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
And she has already scored! It's just the 6th minute.

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLL DE ASISAT OSHOALA!!!!
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLL DEL BARCA!!!!!

Barcelona 1-0 Minsk
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Sambaby7640: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
Soon the science will be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, to the state. Soon we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes and wars will kill us. Unfortunately crimes, wars, will multiply. I love football.
you ready think it is possible? And if possible do you think it will be that affordable?
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
The commentator went, "Goal! goal! goal! goal!"

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by FantasticJ: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
Soon the science will be able to slow down the ageing of the cells, to the state. Soon we will become eternal. Only accidents, crimes and wars will kill us. Unfortunately crimes, wars, will multiply. I love football.

Always give credit dude. This ain't your words.
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wow! This is a massacre!

Barca 3-0 Minsk

Oshoala has scored one and provided the assist for another.
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oshoala took off down the right. All attention was on her. Then Aitana snuck in through the middle and Oshoala squared the ball to her and Aitana scored.
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
This tie is over.

It's still not yet half time and Oshoala, Marta and Aitana (2) have given Barca a 4-0 lead.

They shouldn't bother playing the second leg.
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by femi4: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
sevo:
Quick question.... Why are they referring to assisat as HE?
Too strong for SHE
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by webngnews: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Reddington(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
You should give credit to Eric Cantona for copying his quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by owbabs: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
I was hoping to see an SUV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by deedeemob(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
She has scored the 1st goal tonight for barca already and also got an assist! #keepflyingsuperziza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oshoala is off, Jenni Hermoso is on and Jenni has scored.

Barca 5-0 Minsk
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
VivyZub:
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
but Hanty, you should have at least contributed to the topic before doing advertisement...thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by VivyZub(f): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
but Hanty, you should have at least contributed to the topic before doing advertisement...thanks

Noted!
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by koolaid87: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
He bawo?
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Stayraptured(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
that Eric contanna post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
UdyOgwoUde:
Like flies to the wanton boys are we to the gods.. grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by naptu2: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oshoala at Barcelona

Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by immaq8(f): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
omo ikorodu
Re: Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga by Mac2016(m): 3:29am On Oct 18, 2019
From ikorodu to the world. So proud of her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.