Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) (59563 Views)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by blazebaba(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wait biko... No be dread i dey see for him head so... Damm niqqa is so gone...

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Send your account number make I broadcast am for you
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
This is saddening, but first let him cut those hairs

God bless you! You read my mind o.
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
D1zion:
may God bless you as you people do that.though I don't know him but I feel pity for him.may healings prevail over him in Jesus victorious name.
A big Amen my brother
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2019

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
tellwisdom:
...And who is fine in this country? sad

good question my brother

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by idonhammer: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yes,he did because the modafuka is jealous of his success.

Majlaw:
So Oritsefemi abandoned this guy?

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by oriyomi56: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please people should stop labelling this guy HIV positive, it might be depression, check the background of the picture which i assume is his apartment. This guy is really suffering someone should reach out to him though he needs to run a test to ascertain underlying ailments.
My little look at his situation is that he's suffering from depression, is not easy to bear seeing someone you were singing together not just a friend but a partner being that successful and you might still be in the ghetto where you started life together. I know some people will say he should work hard to be as successful as his partner. But I'll tell you that is not everyone that's opportune in this life, go to places you'll see smart brains suffering cause of no connection. The inspirationist will say be positive in every situation but if you've not gotten there you won't know how it looks like,if you can be positive in such situations. Some people wake up every day in this country with not even a penny with them. Abeg make i stop here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by idonhammer: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
He Don dey loyal Las Las grin

fergieboy:
grin

I had to laugh

His posture is just funny

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Phobia1: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
This happens when you keep malice for ever! Lol just saying... I mean this same thing is happening to Blackface but thank God he's not getting slim though but seriously keeping malice without forgiving for a long time is a disease walahi. And most time this one person in a group is not prepared for breakup(a change). Change is constant and the moment we know that, we know life continues. If someone offended you in anyway let them know and wether or not they apologies, you move on with life. Life no get part two o. #Gidbless
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by mozona(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
chibudo barb ur hair nah...

i cant believe what am seeing, i know both of them like the back of my hand.

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Blazebond(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Make people when fit help this guy do fast abeg.

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
condemn:
Obobs, these people dey spread hiv everywhere oh. Make una nor dey do skin to skin again abeg. Hiv too full this country oh. Me i done stop to carry olosho sha. Jo soapy till I marry oh.

bro forget that tin something must kill a man and mind u ur wife can give u HIV too if u nor know

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
This is saddening, but first let him cut those hairs

what happen to the hair tell me

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
exco90:
make God forgive me.. when we warn them to regulate their alcohol, Igbo intake they won't listen.. see hair.. at his age.
Have sense for once now... All sicknesses are not caused by alcohol, and certainly not weed. If you don't know anything don't comment, is that too difficult?

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
majamajic:
even the hair sef
make him shave first

Wat wrong with his hair I don't understand
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by solz007(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Get Well Soon Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by mokane28: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
So hilarious, you're stupid i swear, your last line really made me laughing to my self as if i don dey kolo small
uyams:
This looks like a result of Hard drugs Abuse

oritsefemi,this could be ur opportunity to finally laugh at ur enemy.
OR
Help him out and enjoy the following
Trend for some days like : oritsefimi finally reachs out Chi junglist, checkout this pics of oritsefemi and Chi junglist, oritsefemi wife finally meets junglist,oritsemi finally hugs junglist as the wife smile sheepishly etc,

bloggers u know what I mean

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
centboy123456:

bro forget that tin something must kill a man and mind u ur wife can give u HIV too if u nor know

I know

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
centboy123456:

Wat wrong with his hair I don't understand

let me see yours

2 Likes

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
majamajic:

let me see yours

Nigerians with the way they think that why we are still backwards in the western world that hair is normal but here in Nigeria is a crime to do such a hair Nigeria very backward people
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
condemn:

I know but me I be juju man so I dey always check things for IFA before proceeding. I go check if my babe get disease before I sleep with her and I go always dey monitor her both physically and spiritually for infidelity matters and I go even use juju tie her just as Ned tie that small girl when him marry make she nor look another man. I nor get babe right now.

I like d way u say am but I beg u no tie any girl down abeg oh just fine the right one

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
centboy123456:

I like d way u say am but I beg u no tie any girl down abeg oh just fine the right one

Wise
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by elijah24(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
This is tuberculosis naaa no b everybody dem de share kpo with cos a carrier of d bacteria will easily transmit itwen u share smoke with dem...if u must smoke smoke clean my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
centboy123456:

Nigerians with the way they think that why we are still backwards in the western world that hair is normal but here in Nigeria is a crime to do such a hair Nigeria very backward people

u are the one backward if u don't know that if one's health condition changes , he need tidy himself to the last.

it's about his health conditions , u are very backward upon all your oyibo thinking

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Majlaw:
So Oritsefemi abandoned this guy?

Oritsefemi doesn't owe him anything!

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
d guy is just hungry, so sad dt buharis cow is fatter than him.
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Saao:
You sure say no be hunger beat the guy?
Lol,you these people no go kill person for this NL,I have been reading lot funny comments on this same trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Rolex66: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
We all need to give our lives to Christ to be able to survive Bubu and Nigeria. No two ways.....

The uncircumcised philistine has dragged Nigeria into a hell hole.

When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice but when the wicked are in power, there is unprecedented hopelessness and despondency, hunger, suicides and a generally depressed atmosphere
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by CyberWolf: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
He got it all wrong when he decided to release a diss track against oritsefemi instead of nurturing his talent by releasing a track that will keep his fans salivating for more. When you start hating your fellow for no reason, the hate will eat you from inside and before you know it, you’re finished for good. Same thing happening to Vector and Blackface currently.
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Slimdada(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't know why most of these aj star's don't value their health even with the little fame and small money some of them had
An average Nigerian who never hit the limelight is still better than them
After lavishing the little money you got through fame you start spending it on loots,ogogoro and fake alcohol
Not minding the reparcaution
Just last week mad melon died of tuberculosis now this dude is looking pale and sick....

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Midas01: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
So you dey carry olosho before, and you how dey follow curse them.
May God deliver you.
condemn:
Obobs, these people dey spread hiv everywhere oh. Make una nor dey do skin to skin again abeg. Hiv too full this country oh. Me i done stop to carry olosho sha. Jo soapy till I marry oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.