Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) (59564 Views)

Oritsefemi Reacts To The Death Of Chi Junglist / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies / Chi-junglist Receiving Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by maxilly(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Oga cut that nonsense hair first. Let the recovering start from there. You dey sick yet the small energy wey ur body go need dey waste for hair

2 Likes

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by makeitijn: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hahahahaha wereh
condemn:
Obobs, these people dey spread hiv everywhere oh. Make una nor dey do skin to skin again abeg. Hiv too full this country oh. Me i done stop to carry olosho sha. Jo soapy till I marry oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
He should get dat dada shaved first ...dat hair alone na big slimming and drying agent...

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2019
I can’t work cus I’m musician..now see wetin hungry don use ur eyes see.

1 Like

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:38am On Oct 18, 2019
majamajic:

u are the one backward if u don't know that if one's health condition changes , he need tidy himself to the last.

it's about his health conditions , u are very backward upon all your oyibo thinking

what has is hair got to do with his health conditions tell me Mr I too know na he hair give am sickness I don't understand the way Nigerian think at all bro it 21st century and anyone is free to do whatever he or she likes with his hair OK if his a lady that did this hair will u ask to cut it I guess no and one other tin u need to live that hello country u call Nigeria and come to the western world and see and stop thinking like a village man.
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:10am On Oct 18, 2019
centboy123456:

what has is hair got to do with his health conditions tell me Mr I too know na he hair give am sickness I don't understand the way Nigerian think at all bro it 21st century and anyone is free to do whatever he or she likes with his hair OK if his a lady that did this hair will u ask to cut it I guess no and one other tin u need to live that hello country u call Nigeria and come to the western world and see and stop thinking like a village man.

the hair is not tidy, not cool for a sick person, and person seeking for help

I have lived in outside Africa years more than u , can u challenge that ?

let's go head to head , I might be a local person. but I got wealth of experience traveling . so u are not talking to a novice ,

I should come abroad , sorry I started living abroad since 1999, , got about 300 hours experience 39000 feet above sea level, I got a silver card with Emirates , am entitled to 65 kg

was the first set to have e passport , running on my 3rd e passport now ,

so go and hide !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:16am On Oct 18, 2019
majamajic:

the hair is not tidy, not cool for a sick person, and person seeking for help

he hair has nothing to do with it if u want to help and don't use his hair to make excuses or do u think it everybody that love to cut there hair
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:23am On Oct 18, 2019
centboy123456:

he hair has nothing to do with it if u want to help and don't use his hair to make excuses or do u think it everybody that love to cut there hair

if u need go Cap in hands

u need look Cap in hands

or do u see anyone telling Timaya to cut his hair ? cleanliness is health !!
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Dagger111(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Let's assume no revelation that he's sick, we would all think he is normal with that hair style on his head. Dats how some pple are, well dressed up with good hair style bt sick inside. Be careful wit who u slp with.
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by tunary(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Oritsefemi no fit help am
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2019
Oblongata:
From his barrel chest, it seems he has respiratory tract problems, may God heal him o, we don’t want another mad melon case
pls what is respiratoqy tract problem? Pls can elaborate
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by owila4luv(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
it's more of Oritsefemi,s call, wen this guys the hammer them go the call other guyz yeye boyfriend if them sick na public. #isok..
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by renewable1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by exco90(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
JastSiryin:
Have sense for once now... All sicknesses are not caused by alcohol, and certainly not weed. If you don't know anything don't comment, is that too difficult?

you want use me shine abi?.. continue...
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2019
He's not sick he's just broke grin with the kind of rubbish hairstyle he did, isn't that enough burden itself
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by nomaoapk: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2019
Samsung Galaxy Fold is another amazing release that belongs to Samsung. Unlike any device before released, this is the biggest revolution of Samsung mobile system. This is the most significant breakthrough in mobile device technology and now this opportunity available for millions of worldwide users.
https://www.androidfreewares.com
Re: Chi Junglist Is Sick (New Photos) by NoContract(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....

Even with his HIV, he still has time to keep dada??

Who told you he died of HIV?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Leaks Chat That Accused Pastor Ibiyiomie And Iyabo Ojo Of Dating / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.