Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Thé - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thé (5392 Views)

À Nairalander 'bmanchi' Drops Thé "Behind The Scenes" To His Debut Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thé by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Thé

2 Likes

Re: Thé by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
A friend of mine tried this with me, and I reprimanded him and he never tried this

This is the only confirmed homosexual so far.

-Recently, I experience sexual prolonged stares from boys in this hostel.
-They sometimes stand shirtless in front of me and all that.

This is your paranoia speaking, "guys always stand shirtless" in such setting. Anyway, it is quite understandable considering one tried it on you. You will start to suspect everybody.

Maybe you should move out.

12 Likes

Re: Thé by Gofwane(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
No easy way out for you bros. You don enter one chance.

The only advice i can give you as a young engineer is: locate a good welder around you and tell him to use a 10mm steel plate to fabricate a pant for you grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thé by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is the only confirmed homosexual so far.

This is your paranoia speaking, "guys always stand shirtless" in such setting. Anyway, it is quite understandable considering one tried it on you. You will start to suspect everybody.

Maybe you should move out.
These guys are staring at me

What else does it mean.
I have barely 5 weeks here, it was not like this when I stayed off k. It is just too much

1 Like

Re: Thé by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Durentt:
This guys are staring at me!

What else does it mean ?

Maybe you should try dressing decently, stop walking about in boxers. You young men of this generation expose too much. V-neck, very tight pants outlining all your penîs and butt.

I am not making excuses for them. I am only saying, just as heterosexual men would look at women with boobs popping out or just because they are women... Homosexuals will also look at men for these same reasons.

10 Likes

Re: Thé by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Maybe you should try dressing decently. You young men of this generation expose too much. V-neck, very tight pants outlining all your penîs and butt. So, stop walking about in boxers.

I am not making excuses for them. I am only saying, just as heterosexual men would look at women with boobs popping out or just because they are women... Homosexuals will also look at men for these same reasons.

Re: Thé by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Durentt:
Please advise. They say heterosexuality is the norm, and homosexuality is just a minority, but the facts reckon otherwise. I would say 90% of people here are homosexuals.
I'm in the university 2nd year and decided to stay in the hostel this year.
Homosexuality, heterosexuality aside, I stay out of every romantic and sexual relationships, so I can leave school with an astonishing result. I'm very studious, not religious, and consider myself a secularist.
Recently, I experience sexual prolonged stares from boys in this hostel.
A friend of mine tried this with me, and I reprimanded him and he never tried this. But many of this other people, I do not know them. They sometimes stand shirtless in front of me and all that.
I am reserved, unassuming, and quiet. I am very disturbed by these happening to me,

Please advise, how do I warn people i do not know to stop looking at me.

I have never experienced this madness, I am very uncomfortable. I'm scared to walk around in boxers.

Cc lalasticlala

Na boy only school?

Solution.move to bad guys room. Room where your roommates dey knack babes steady.problem solved.thank me later
Re: Thé by GreetMe(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
You don't just assume someone is homosexual...from your write-up, it's just one guy you confirmed gay..

They stand shirtless in front of you?? Guys are mostly shirtless whenever they live in large numbers since they're with their fellow boys...
The question should be why should shirtless guys attract your attention??

You've not caught any of them in the act or have they approached you(only one).

You may end up embarrassing yourself with the long stares at them, thinking they're gay and it may turn out they're heterosexual and you get the gay tag undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thé by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Gofwane:

The only advice i can give you as a young engineer is: locate a good welder around you and tell him to use a 10mm steel plate to fabricate a pant for you grin

Haha haha haha... Were re ooo

1 Like

Re: Thé by sodiqapril(m): 12:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Gofwane:

You deserve an Oscar award for this
Re: Thé by Tomide007: 12:58am On Oct 18, 2019
If a guy standing shirtless in front of you or staring at you means something, then I think its you who's Homo, you just realizing.

17 Likes

Re: Thé by Gofwane(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2019
Hanks0000:

Haha haha haha... Were re ooo
I am just trying to help him out the best way I can grin

1 Like

Re: Thé by Gofwane(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2019
sodiqapril:

You deserve an Oscar award for this
oya, nominate me nah cheesy
Re: Thé by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2019
Durentt:

What else does it mean.
I have barely 5 weeks here, it was not like this when I stayed off k. It is just too much

Are you waiting for them to rape you? Better find other accomodations.

But come to think of it, are you sure you aren't secretly gay? If you look at guys with their shirts off and you feel uncomfortable it might mean you haven't come to terms with your own sexuality yet. Pulling of shirt is no big deal. We pull shirt when we wanna play football, don't we?

6 Likes

Re: Thé by Solsix(m): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2019
Durentt:
Please advise. They say heterosexuality is the norm, and homosexuality is just a minority, but the facts reckon otherwise. I would say 90% of people here are homosexuals.
Homosexuality, heterosexuality aside, I stay out of every romantic and sexual relationships, so I can leave school with an astonishing result. I'm very studious, not religious, and consider myself a secularist.
A friend of mine tried this with me, and I reprimanded him and he never tried this. But many of this other people, I do not know them. They sometimes stand shirtless in front of me and all that.
I am reserved, unassuming, and quiet. I am very disturbed by these happening to me,

I have never experienced this madness, I am very uncomfortable. I'm scared to walk around in boxers.

Cc lalasticlala
Is not possible for 90%of guys in your hostel to be gay. People looking at you or standing shirtless doesn't in any way suggest they are gay. Even seminary where they have 100% male only very small fraction of them turnd to be gay. Free your mind bro unless u are one

2 Likes

Re: Thé by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Gofwane:
I am just trying to help him out the best way I can grin

I totally understand you bro
Re: Thé by Mstick: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2019
My dear men are moved by sight, try to dress decently. The penîs cannot be controlled oh!

2 Likes

Re: Thé by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2019
It takes one homo to know/identify the other.

3 Likes

Re: Thé by Thatwasepic(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2019
If shirtless guy standing close to you makes you insecure I think you are the one catching the gay vibe, you are afraid you might be gay after that experience with your friend..

4 Likes

Re: Thé by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2019
Akeem, come and see this thread.
That's if Shango hasn't roasted that poo covered rod you call a dick

1 Like

Re: Thé by Nnemuka(f): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2019
I think you are gay and living in denial.
if shirtless guys can turn u on, imagine seeing an erect penis.

5 Likes

Re: Thé by Roon9(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
The fact that the OP senses such vibes from men shows he's the one with the issues and not the other way around. Pukes

3 Likes

Re: Thé by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
This op should come out as a gay already. You can never, I repeat never have any hostel with 90 percent of the guys gay in Nigeria or anywhere else for that matter.
We used to walk around with plain brief those days when u was in school and in the hostel, we bath not minding to shit the door, we change in the midst of plenty boys in our room.....i can go on and on. You are gay, better accept it now and be at peace with your self. The gay guys I have met are usually very nice and hospitable

1 Like

Re: Thé by iaamxavier(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nobody even ask the O.O what university is that??

Back to you oga what's your definition of staring at you sexually?? undecided beside which boys hostel don't u see guys going shirtless
In fact some guys go naked In my school Hostel grin I don't know how come take be ur problem

2 Likes

Re: Thé by deuzgreat: 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Durentt:

What else does it mean.
you this troll. grow up. you should have accepted your sexulity by now. u were a pulopukar confused bobriaky on Nairaland in those days. accept ur sexuality boy! you gay! deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thé by RichieMichie: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Durentt:

Cc lalasticlala

So you still go about doing this. Don't you ever get tired? You alone have identified with all the sexual spectrum on this forum. I'm still waiting for you to come out as trans undecided
Re: Thé by chrisking125(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Durentt:

Cc lalasticlala

Ohhh you want them to rape you before you flee? Young man, you already know the answer to your questions.
Re: Thé by Akwukwonso: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=AntiBrutus post=83229067]

Maybe you should try dressing decently, stop walking about in boxers. You young men of this generation expose too much. V-neck, very tight pants outlining all your penîs and butt.

Your piece of advice does not make any meaning to me. So for the fact there are sexually pervert fellows in the male hostel, he should wear trousers even in the hostel?
Let’s think before we write our piece, not just to make comments.
Re: Thé by RedEagle: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Hello,

I think you should focus on your books and your schooling.

People have a right to stare and you have a right to ignore.

If you are not gay, don't be bothered. When you should be bothered is if someone tries to touch you or play with you without your context.

Also if someone asks you out, you can turn them down politely.

It seems you aren't used to hostel, guys behave weird sha and it may not be gay.

If you think it is too much, get your own off campus accommodation.

Oh one more thing, are you fully sure you are not gay or bisexual, because the way you are noticing them too much may say something about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thé by zexy2030(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2019
Durentt:

Cc lalasticlala
As a man thinks, so he sees. That's your problem.
Your mind, your problem.

Even in Sodom the children of Lot were still virgins.

Just See this:
:But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

:And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

:And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

:And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

:Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
Gen. 19: 8- 11
Re: Thé by FuckHomophobes: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Haq haq grin grin... You know what, you're bisexual. Where's your location? Let me free you tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Girl Psychologically Prepared To Visit In A Hotel? / I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) / Top 8 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes, See Nigeria's Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.