Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song (25848 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Commentor: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Untainted007:
I hope they are diverting more energies into their studies than mimicking people here and there. A day will come they will cease to make meaning to people. Time for everything in life (Ecclesiasis 3vs3)

Pastor.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Starhearts: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:
I can bet my balls these children aren't gonna be real niggarrrs in the future!

Hate kill u dere
U will neva knw peace
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by DarkCaesar(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Hey bruh can we have some privacy, there is something urgent I wanna discuss with you
Slawormir:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Untainted007: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:

Pastor.

I'm not a pastor? So whoever backs up his word with a Bible verse is a pastor? Anyway, if that's wots u want to bliv, thanks for seeing me as one. Study to show thyself approved...... is wot the words of God encouraged us to do.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Commentor: 6:17am On Oct 18, 2019
Untainted007:

I'm not a pastor? So whoever backs up his word with a Bible verse is a pastor? Anyway, if that's wots u want to bliv, thanks for seeing me as one. Study to show thyself approved...... is wot the words of God encouraged us to do.

And you say you no be pastor.

You even be like wholly for cele.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Untainted007: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:

Lol, you are a clown. I'm a Redeemer.
Enjoy the rest of ur day jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Commentor: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Untainted007:

Lol, you are a clown. Enjoy the rest of ur day jare.

Enjoy.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Emilokoiyawon: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Thank God o! Who wants to be a niggarrr? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by EzekaUdenee: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Enjoy.
[/s]
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by EzekaUdenee: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by feodan: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2019
NORSYK:
These kids ain't funny at all. I wonder how people see this trash they are doing funny
@least they are creative . cheesy

Let's see yours
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by EzekaUdenee: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Pastor.
[/s]
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by mechanics(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2019
Untainted007:
I hope they are diverting more energies into their studies than mimicking people here and there. A day will come they will cease to make meaning to people. Time for everything in life (Ecclesiasis 3vs3)
Sure, I hope so also.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Xclusiveme: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2019
Slawormir:

Don't say that. This is just for entertainment as they are still young. Nxt so so years, news like this is what u're gonna hear. '' REMEMBER THESE BOYS @IKORODUBOYS THAT MIMICKED" are now UN Ambassadors OR Richest young boys in Nigeria

So don't judge someone's future based on their present
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by mrdharkchild(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2019
olu77:

The will go places. When they grown they will switch to stand up or other form of comedy. With the way this country is it is not a good thing to discourage young people in genuine hustle.
I made a comment in a forum.
I ain't discouraging them, unless those comments discouraged u.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Xclusiveme: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2019
madjune:

Your observation is apt.

The average Nigerian youth is jobless.
That's why they've the time for these boys.

Either you're too old or you're just incredibly stupid
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by Pasima(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2019
This useless boys again
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by madjune(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2019
Xclusiveme:

Either you're too old or you're just incredibly stupid

You've a right to your opinion o.

But it would be factually valid if you convince me in what way(s) you derive any sense of entertainment by looking at the pics of these boys in their mock mimic of any figure that catches their fancy.

Even if you deem it funny; it should be a temporal, fleeting coy remark at their attempt.
Any sustained interest in their plots is akin to taking a child's mock cookery into your kitchen.

I think only a sickened mind would go that far and you, my friend; i think you better check in at a psychologist to have your mind evaluated for mental issues.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by ABSTRUSE: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2019
I wonder wats funny
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by kingxsamz(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Eyaa, life is difficult for the blind you can't see how what they are doing is funny.
Maybe you are a saddist you need to see a Counselor ASAP, it is a psychologica/mental illness.

It's not everything you find funny that'll be funny to others. So calm down.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Tekno Dancing To His Skeletun Song by renewable1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Signed As Bet9ja Ambassadors (Photo) / Nobody Is Broke — Actress Yetunde Bakare (Pix) / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.