Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video (77684 Views)

FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / Lifeless Body Of A Baby In Polythene Bag Found In Umuahia Street (Disturbing Pix / Baby Found Dead In A Polythene Bag Close To Railway In Sango, Ibadan (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by maroke1: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2019
In as much as I condemn the act, its an old news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Lanre0: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Woe be to all the politicians of this contraption called Nigeria. The politicians are the ones refraining from making laws for public execution of these murderers & ritualists because it is politicians that are sending them.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Skmoda360(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2019
powerkey:
Skull miners cooperative society, Lagos branch..
Are you sure it's Lagos ?
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Reeb2244: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2019
chakula:
He deserves to be punish without pity. angry What a greedy person was He?
Or they should roast him live. Punish ke
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by YeyeGirl(f): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2019
dvkot:
Real bad

Girls y'all should be careful and forget flashy things some music you listen to out there are bad. Example zlatan... his trashy music these days are nt ordinary, from bolanle (that talks about a random rich guy, dmin a girl)
To yeye boyfriend which also talk about girls going after rich guys.
All the yahoo plus(ritualist) guys na dem full IG dey pick easy prey from there be careful out there ladies. These boys are not smiling.
That rich guy dat want you to come over didn't he have girls before he got rich?
Dont eat the money that you will pay with your life.

God bless you all stay safe durin this xmas period. May you all reading this comment live to see 2020. Amen
. Amennnnn
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2019
ALL THESE EVIL WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS THESE CRIMINALS ARE NOT BEING KILLED BY FIRING SQUARD IN AN OPEN SQUARE.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Kingkzee(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Let him not go unpunished o

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Just by looking at the creature's face, you will know that is an animal.
I see more and more of animals than humans these days.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by MetaPhysical: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2019
LZAA:

Please where is metaphysical grin

grin
A thorough Nwafor from head down. See Emeka....

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Krexpah(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2019
Realist5:
All these people with money rituals can never be richer than Bill Gates. Useless people.
bill gate too much now common player wey Dey play for England championship dem no fit rich pass am

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by FakeHamdan101: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2019
I never clamor for jungle justice but if it happens in this case, I won't condemn it. Is it because of money? The same money you will one day die & leave here on earth.. RIP to the dead.
Meanwhile checkout this story

https://www.nairaland.com/5479303/uae-based-nigerian-boxer-open
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by grandstar(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where are the "Say no to Jungle Justice Crew"??

Is the dastardly act of this Man Worth him facing Jungle Justice or Not??

He wants to Drive Benz....

he wants to spray Raw cash with a spray gun in a Social gathering to intimidate we the Legitimate hurstlers.....

Many innocent people have died through jungle justice. The poor and poorly educated are some of the worst sort of people to judge a case. They simple believe the word of the accuser and the next thing is a severe beating and a bonfire.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by grandstar(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2019
powerkey:
Skull miners cooperative society, Lagos branch..

The guy isn't Yoruba.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Vanh(f): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Crime Investigation and Investigation Discovery...my favorite channels
PoliticalWitch:

I have an assigment for you.

If you have DSTV, go and spend a day watching Crime and Investigation Network.

All those crimes happen in the USA, and much more.

Is the USA a zoo too??

Not that Nigeria is paradise, but things are bad elsewhere.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by renewable1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmmm

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by seanBOLTY: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
OP.this is an old news,try to do ur research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by abasiamaeseh: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Issues like this makes me grieved why should we as humans used our fellow being for the sake of making money? We should have a world of ordinary people living just the way God want to live please. enough of this mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
ashy things.
Re: Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video by Caseless: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2019
such a beautiful girl wasted. Kill that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.