Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I'm Very Confused With My Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Very Confused With My Life. (2398 Views)

My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello everyone
Good evening to all.

I have issues bothering me and I have been trying to share it with you guys but sometimes, I see no reason to do it or would be a form of being too lazy or a kind of being secretive.

I don't understand but it seems all these act collectively as a force to stop me but today I made up my mind and with vexation, i'm typing this.

Now, I really don't know where to post this but I believe in this section is where we have the most mature ones. People who will be ready to understand and give knowledgeable words and advices.

So let's start, i'm 20 years of age, a student studying computer science in a polytechnic in Delta state. Currently on my IT program.

Something happened in my family few years ago which have put everything around us in despair, as a result I fell into depression for four bad fucking years. Believe me I am saying the gospel truth.

Normally I'm a very quiet guy and very secretive, alot of people in my family never noticed it, even some of my friends, some who did, a handy one, never got the answer then. My pastor's wife was one of them, she was so curious about me, not that I squeezed my face always or I got a strange behavior or face.

everyone knows that I smile always.

But this woman, was as if she was inside but till now I never revealed anything because I am not comfortable with them..
I was living like that till I clocked 20.

It seems to be increasing each year and I am seeing effects.
this depression is from the problem my mom is having and increased by my family wellbeing.

My mom is mentally unstable
And secondly, my dad is struggling financially.

It is not that my father is wretched, you know the problem?

The problem is what ever my father set up, my mom destroys it.

Plans, money and energy (all down), this have been happening for four years.
My mom mentality is really weird that everything she does sound or look absurd.

Yes she dress well
Yes she not roaming in the street.

But
Her food cooking skill is -2, she now cooks like the food are for the gods or goddesses. I keep seeing a kind of okra or eggusi soup that never existed.

Her speech totally unstable, from one to two, two to thirteen, fifty to ten. You will even get confuse when she speaks. Full of lies. Denials up and down.

Aggressive behavior, she is now as aggressive as what I have never seen, she chase people around, you dare not confront her.

She lay false accusations often

Always blinking her eyes and eyes so red.

Alot to mention.

All these was never her character until all of a sudden.

She also steals, never dare keep money in the house or else, there will be chaos activity.

I can't say everything here, too big for me.

Now my father is struggling, to the point he said he wish he never send me to school, because money to continue is not coming as planned.

I searched for work, I got one but I was told my IT program is important, that it will reflect in our result, so i left the work, I start my IT. Though it was due to improper planning.

Everything I think how next year would be for me, I get sick � and I motivate myself that nothing last forever. Few hours later and back to default. bleeps!!!!!

The problem I having with myself is that it seems I am not like I was before.

Know myself as an intelligent or smart type but now I can't answer questions smartly again, I look odd, dumb and helpless.

I am fuckin tired, confused and sicked.

Forgive me for any grammatical error.

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by ametu166(m): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Sowi
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
OMG we almost same age nd you facing alot cry
I can't understand how you feel bt one thing you should know is never give up!!!
The problem with your mum i think is kinda mental problem,sorry to say bt she needs to be examined by a psychiatrist,some will think it's spiritual bt i dnt believe in all those shits!!!
Make sure you complete your IT nd then you can work nd help your family!!!
This should motivate you to become a better person not the other way round!!!
No matter the situation always stay positive!!!

12 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Newguyhere: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Pubichairs(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
highly spiritual... family liberation
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by sirgboye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Take it to God in prayer surely he will
answer you ijn
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by LadySarah: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
Your mum needs to visit a therapist.Her mental health is threatened.She wasnt like this before.Something or someone happened that broke her.She needs someone to get through to her.

She needs all the love she can get right now.While praying,you guys shoulnd make an appointment with a therapist soon.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Your mum has dementia. As for cooking, that disease affects it too, take her for a brain scan as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Ladylite: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
SilGent:
Hello everyone
Good evening to all.

I have issues bothering me and I have been trying to share it with you guys but sometimes, I see no reason to do it or would be a form of being too lazy or a kind of being secretive.

I don't understand but it seems all these act collectively as a force to stop me but today I made up my mind and with vexation, i'm typing this.

Now, I really don't know where to post this but I believe in this section is where we have the most mature ones. People who will be ready to understand and give knowledgeable words and advices.

So let's start, i'm 20 years of age, a student studying computer science in a polytechnic in Delta state. Currently on my IT program.

Something happened in my family few years ago which have put everything around us in despair, as a result I fell into depression for four bad fucking years. Believe me I am saying the gospel truth.

Normally I'm a very quiet guy and very secretive, alot of people in my family never noticed it, even some of my friends, some who did, a handy one, never got the answer then. My pastor's wife was one of them, she was so curious about me, not that I squeezed my face always or I got a strange behavior or face.

But this woman, was as if she was inside but till now I never revealed anything because I am not comfortable with them..

this depression is from the problem my mom is having and increased by my family wellbeing.

Yes she dress well

But
Her food cooking skill is -2, she now cooks like the food are for the gods or goddesses. I keep seeing a kind of okra or eggusi soup that never existed.

Her speech totally unstable, from one to two, two to thirteen, fifty to ten. You will even get confuse when she speaks. Full of lies. Denials up and down.

Aggressive behavior, she is now as aggressive as what I have never seen, she chase people around, you dare not confront her.

Alot to mention.

She also steals, never dare keep money in the house or else, there will be chaos activity.

Now my father is struggling, to the point he said he wish he never send me to school, because money to continue is not coming as planned.

I searched for work, I got one but I was told my IT program is important, that it will reflect in our result, so i left the work, I start my IT. Though it was due to improper planning.

Everything I think how next year would be for me, I get sick � and I motivate myself that nothing last forever. Few hours later and back to default. bleeps!!!!!

Know myself as an intelligent or smart type but now I can't answer questions smartly again, I look odd, dumb and helpless.

Hope you are aware that this is all some SPIRITUAL stuff that has been fired into your family...

Hope you are aware that you too will soon start forgetting things and behaving absurd because the issue is now generational,

Bottom line.. YoUR family needs strong deliverance. Your extended family are were unhappy with your dad before this happened.... Go and confirm... Also your mum was very generous and nice before this happened... They fired arrows and it HIT the father and Mother.

F is for Father hence Finances
M is for Mother hence Mild Madness

Your father was doing quite well before, he spent alot on trying to get your mum well and all the money went down the drain.

Pls let us know what State you live in, so I can tell you whom to go and see.

By this time 2020 your family will be Whole and recovering. That devil is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Hope you are aware that this is all some SPIRITUAL stuff that has been fired into your family...

Hope you are aware that you too will soon start forgetting things and behaving absurd because the issue is now generational,

Bottom line.. YoUR family needs strong deliverance. Your extended family are were unhappy with your dad before this happened.... Go and confirm... Also your mum was very generous and nice before this happened... They fired arrows and it HIT the father and Mother.

Your father was doing quite well before, he spent alot on trying to get your mum well and all the money went down the drain.

By this time 2020 your family will be Whole and recovering. That devil is a liar.

Delta state
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Ladylite: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
SilGent:

Delta state

Go to warri, find prophet Jeremiah fufenyin, carry your mum there and your family will be delivered.

Or go there alone and get the prayer cloth or water... Use it and she will be fine, your father needs to go for prayers and get delivered.
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Go to warri, find prophet Jeremiah fufenyin, carry your mum there and your family will be delivered.

Or go there alone and get the prayer cloth or water... Use it and she will be fine, your father needs to go for prayers and get delivered.

Okay thanks.
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Octopusbottle(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Bro i feel ur pain,I understand perfectly what u re going through,but there is one thing i want you too know is that there is no problem that someone is facing that anoda person has not been tru or also facing it.
I have bn facing such challenges for over 19years now since wen I was 6yrs of age.so I understand your pain not been able to have friends and invite them to ur home bcus of been scare if an episode doesn't happen,been ashame working in the neighborhood and so on that one can't list.
But one thing i want u to know is that NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, SHE IS YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, you jst have to keep praying and keep taking her for medical treatment monthly.
I know things are hard noe no money everywhere try hard to see if you can get a side job,and always encourage ur dad Neva to give up on her,and concerning ur mum try most times to pet her, don't argue with her.
So my last advice to you sir, if u have younger ones try to encourage them,let them know the nature of their mother so they can come to terms to accept who she is........Remain bless bro it will all be over one day by God grace

3 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Octopusbottle:
Bro i feel ur pain,I understand perfectly what u re going through,but there is one thing i want you too know is that there is no problem that someone is facing that anoda person has not been tru or also facing it.
I have bn facing such challenges for over 19years now since wen I was 6yrs of age.so I understand your pain not been able to have friends and invite them to ur home bcus of been scare if an episode doesn't happen,been ashame working in the neighborhood and so on that one can't list.
But one thing i want u to know is that NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, SHE IS YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY, you jst have to keep praying and keep taking her for medical treatment monthly.
I know things are hard noe no money everywhere try hard to see if you can get a side job,and always encourage ur dad Neva to give up on her,and concerning ur mum try most times to pet her, don't argue with her.
So my last advice to you sir, if u have younger ones try to encourage them,let them know the nature of their mother so they can come to terms to accept who she is........Remain bless bro it will all be over one day by God grace

Thanks
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Daviddson(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Life can be sometimes hard and totally meaningless. But never forget that nobody's life is completely free of trouble. We all have where it pinches us; some people's own are only more pronounced than some others. So be strong and don't give into depression or suicidal thoughts.

Some mental health problems can be solved through medical care, just as can be solved through spiritual power (God). But the medical solution may be financially draining, so I'll advise you to go to an MFM or Chosen or Dunamis church in your state of residence for prayers and deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by cenacasper(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
bro everything you just said now touched me, my mom is suffering from exactly the same mental illness...
can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by midnighter(f): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kai

Sorry about this, is it possible to get your mother to a health professional?

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by midnighter(f): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Your mum has dementia. As for cooking, that disease affects it too, take her for a brain scan as soon as possible.

Wow. You think it could be early-onset Alzheimer's?

Hmm reading it again, I think you may be right.

The only thing is that he said her dressing/personal hygiene is good and that is usually one of the first things to go

I am really sorry for him

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by crackhaus: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ladylite:

5 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Ladylite:

Please don't tell him to go and see anybody. You want to complicate his problems?

@SilGent, you and your family need prayers, but you can really talk to God yourself, or go to your own church for counselling.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Karleb(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Your number one problem is depression and you have to solve that first before attempting to solve any other.

The best way to cure depression is to talk to someone and I strongly suggest that your pastor's wife, tell her everything. Trust me, you'll definitely see changes by just letting out your problems to someone that can advice you.
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2019
cenacasper:
bro everything you just said now touched me, my mom is suffering from exactly the same mental illness...
can we talk on WhatsApp

Yes ✔️ 07038096604
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Omojudy: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Mental illness is a terrible pain to both the patient and her family. I have a few(3) survivals in my family and it has usually been surprisingly when they start. For instance a lady who was an accomplished legal practitioner aged almost 50, just lost it one afternoon on her way to work. That’s how her career and dreams went down the line despite attempts to rehabilitate her but she is doing much better............
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:

Wow. You think it could be early-onset Alzheimer's?

Hmm reading it again, I think you may be right.

The only thing is that he said her dressing/personal hygiene is good and that is usually one of the first things to go

I am really sorry for him

Dementia is slightly different from Alzheimer's, there are also different types of dementia. What got me feeling this way about his mum is her behavior and losing her cooking ability.
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by midnighter(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Dementia is slightly different from Alzheimer's, there are also different types of dementia. What got me feeling this way about his mum is her behavior and losing her cooking ability.

Yeah dementia is an umbrella term which Alzheimers comes under. I mentioned Alzheimers because of the personality changes ie aggression/irritability

Maybe she even had some small bleeds in her brain without anybody even noticing

They need to get her to a good neurologist asap

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
SilGent:
Hello everyone
Good evening to all.

Yes she dress well

But

Alot to mention.

Continue to take care of your mom regardless
Re: I'm Very Confused With My Life. by adeyemi91(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Sorry about everything happening to you and your family right now. First of all, take it to God in prayer. I know you've been praying and it seems like its not answered which is making you lose hope in God but I want you to have a heart to heart talk with God, ask for his mercy. Seek spiritual help too. Secondly, this is the time your mum needs everybody's love, let everyone around her show her love, correct her with love, don't shout on her or fight her, pet her, care for her and always be around her. Thirdly, take her to a Neuro-psychiatric hospital for check up and treatment and tell them to refer you to a psychologist. Lastly, ensure you keep anything harmful away from her always. I pray God shows your family mercy and manifest his power over your situations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Feel so Entitled / Going For Divorce. / Marrying A Deaf And Dumb Girl,will Our Kids Be Deaf And Dumb Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.