Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? (2435 Views)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by lilyheaven: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Why don't you build her a house?"

Cristiano Ronaldo replies:

"My mother raised me and she dedicated her life for me. She would go to sleep hungry, just to let me eat. We had no money at all.

She worked 7 days a week and nights as a maid to buy my first shoes so I could be a player. All my success is dedicated to her and because of her and as long as she has a life, she will always be by my side, she has everything I can give.

She is my refuge and my greatest gift."

Posted by : Saumya Pradhan

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by lilyheaven: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2022
lilyheaven:
Why don't you build her a house?"

Cristiano Ronaldo replies:

"My mother raised me and she dedicated her life for me. She would go to sleep hungry, just to let me eat. We had no money at all.

She worked 7 days a week and nights as a maid to buy my first shoes so I could be a player. All my success is dedicated to her and because of her and as long as she has a life, she will always be by my side, she has everything I can give.

She is my refuge and my greatest gift."

Posted by : Saumya Pradhan

What a sweet son.
God bless your hustle.
God bless your sweet momma .

5 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
PENALDO should never consider marrying that slay queen who birthed his kids not even after showering his mom with all these accolades.
SLAY QUEENS never Forgive!
Their Chest region is always Hollow!
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Beremx(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
That’s the main reason he hasn’t gotten married. Mother’s love cannot be shared with another woman.
Nevertheless, he can still love his mother without her staying with him.

Mother’s love is SUPREME

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
That's because there is no man in her life to keep her busy. Her husband died 17 years ago. Like Ronaldo's mother, most single mothers technically pray that their sons become successful baby daddies/single fathers.

Just give them a son and a daughter and keep your marriage plans to yourself. It's the least of their concern.

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

That's because there is no man in her life to keep her busy. Her husband died 17 years ago. Like Ronaldo's mother, most single mothers technically pray that their sons become successful baby daddies/single fathers.

Seriously now? Most? Direct me to your source of knowledge please.

And it's only men that can keep women busy and give their lives purpose? undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hathor5:

Seriously now? Most? Direct me to your source of knowledge please.

And it's only men that can keep women busy and give their lives purpose? undecided

What else will keep a 60+ year-old woman busy asides from her husband, grand kids from a baby daddy, or a son that has refused to get married?

1 Like

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

What else will keep a woman 60+ year old woman busy asides from her husband, grand kids from a baby daddy, or a son that has refused to get married?

Friends, hobbies, community service, work, travel ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hathor5:

Friends, hobbies, community service, work, travel ....

I'm surprised you did not add "sugar boy" but...

Let's have this conversation again when you're 60.

3 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ronaldo needs his mum to operate.
She’s his good luck charm. She was and always has been.
She kept him grounded.
No matter how beautiful you think you are as a lady he’s dating, disrespect his mum and it’s over! Ask Irina Shayk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm surprised you did not add "sugar boy" but...

Let's have this conversation again when you're 60.

We have to wait till I'm 60 but you can make this statement before you have become a 60-year-old woman?

6 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
Ronaldo needs his mum to operate.
She’s his good luck charm. She was and always has been.
She kept him grounded.
No matter how beautiful you think you are as a lady he’s dating, disrespect his mum and it’s over! Ask Irina Shayk.
Aquarian instinct...

Their was a stage, everyone forget he existed, the mom could be the only one who kept him in check...

The way he ditched that lady eeh...Georgina is an Aquarius and definitely understands him to a greater height.

I wonder why some ladies don't respect that mother and son relationship some times...Is not like as if the mom is snatching him away o grin grin

A one time gf told me, she won't like to marry whose mom is alive lipsrsealed That second, every thing We shared begin to die from my own side..Till I drifted lipsrsealed

Ashigba ihe ojoor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Beremx:
That’s the main reason he hasn’t gotten married. Mother’s love cannot be shared with another woman.
Nevertheless, he can still love his mother without her staying with him.

Mother’s love is SUPREME
Na so...See conclusion.

But he said they are getting married officially soon..

I wonder what You think Georgina is to him though undecided after giving him kids and taking care of those he had through surrogate for years now.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
PENALDO should never consider marrying that slay queen who birthed his kids not even after showering his mom with all these accolades.
Their Chest is always Hollow!
grin grin grin
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hathor5:

We have to wait till I'm 60 but you can make this statement before you have become a 60-year-old woman?

I'm a realist. Experience is the only way to sort out popular facts from fiction.

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 1:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm a realist. Experience is the only way to sort out popular facts from fiction.

In your experience widows wish for their sons' marriages to fail?

4 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 5:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis got it right on this one. It's good to be open minded on issues at times even when we know that we are different.

Hathor5:

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Mariangeles(f): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Aquarian instinct...

Their was a stage, everyone forget he existed, the mom could be the only one who kept him in check...

The way he ditched that lady eeh...Georgina is an Aquarius and definitely understands him to a greater height.

I wonder why some ladies don't respect that mother and son relationship some times...Is not like as if the mom is snatching him away o grin grin

A one time gf told me, she won't like to marry whose mom is alive lipsrsealed That second, every thing We shared begin to die from my own side..Till I drifted lipsrsealed

Ashigba ihe ojoor..

Cristiano is unapologetically a mama’s boy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Acidosis got it right on this one. It's good to be open minded on issues at times even when we know that we are different.

Are you saying that your mother wants your brothers' marriages to fail?

3 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2022
Mothers are always attached to their sons forever no matter the age of that child/son

Hathor5:

Are you saying that your mother wants your brothers' marriages to fail?
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Hathor5:

No one prays for a failed marriage. However, marriages fail because of people's actions and inactions.
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
Mothers are always attached to their sons forever no matter the age of that child/son

Why don't you answer my question?

Does your mother want that your brother's marriage fails?

4 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

No one prays for a failed marriage. However, marriages fail because of people's actions and inactions.

I thought most single mothers/widows do according to you. Not anymore?

4 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Hathor5:

I thought most single mothers/widows do according to you. Not anymore?

Why is it so hard to believe that, if Ronaldo's father was alive, his mother may not have a grip over his life the way she does?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Hathor5(f): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Why is it so hard to believe that, if Ronaldo's father was alive, his mother may not have a grip over his life the way she does?

That's not what you said initially. You said that most single mothers/widows wish their sons were baby daddies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Munzy14(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mariangeles:

Cristiano is unapologetically a mama’s boy. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Divoc19(f): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
I am not in her mind.
So I can't answer that question.
The only thing I know mother's want for their son; is for their son to be independent, responsible and happy. Married or not.

Hathor5:

Why don't you answer my question?

Does your mother want that your brother's marriage fails?
Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Their Chest region is always Hollow!

Where was it stated that Georgina is a slay queen? He met her when she was a sales girl

And they are engaged, about to get married, so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
I am not in her mind.
The only thing I know mother's want for their son; is for their son to be independent, responsible and happy. Married or not.

You're deviating, I followed the conversation and acidosis said most single mothers prefers their sons to be baby daddies or their marriages to fail, and you said he's right, so where is the proof?

And going by your comment above, are you saying married men from single mothers are not independent, responsible and happy?

4 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
I am not in her mind.

Acidosis said most mothers wish for their sons' marriages to fail or that they want them to be successful baby daddies. You agreed that he was right. Based on what? If you don't know your mom's mind enough for her to be a good reference point, then who are the mothers you're using as examples? Where is the proof that most mothers wish for their sons' marriages to fail? I would not mind reading an article or such confession from MOST women. Abi it is Iya Gbonkan and the Yoruba witches in home movies?

Mr. Ascorbic Acid never said anything about sons' succeeding as married people or not. He said single mothers/mothers want their sons' to be successful baby daddies.

4 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Where was it stated that Georgina is a slay queen? He met her when she was a sales girl

And they are engaged, about to get married, so what are you saying?

And that one is supposedly a married person o. Tufia! Things women marry.

Acidosis:

This not withstanding. Your claim that an older lady's life is meant to revolve around the men she knows contradict your point that they pray for their sons to be baby daddies.

Pray tell, what should be the lot of widows whose sons are married?

2 Likes

Re: A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You're deviating, I followed the conversation and acidosis said most single mothers prefers their sons to be baby daddies or their marriages to fail, and you said he's right, so where is the proof?

And going by your comment above, are you saying married men from single mothers are not independent, responsible and happy?

You're interpreting my words the way and manner you want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed!! My Cousin Is Pregnant / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.