Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge (54262 Views)

My Boyfriend Eats Me Rough-rough For Over An Hour After Smoking Weed- Lady,video / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Famousbabe(f): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2019
A beautiful Nigerian lady and painter has joined the Tekno's #SkeletunDanceChallange after taking weed according to her.

The good-looking pantless young lady 'high on weed', was seen digging it out as she danced to the Tekno song 'Skeletun' in a weird manner while also promoting her artwork with her camel toes. She spiced it up with 'Soapy'.

She said:

"I took weed this morning. I did Skeletun and I came".

She caused a stir with her unique style of the Tekno dance challenge. Some already saying she has one the challenge for dancing with camel toe. But some others condemned her for going to such extent all because of a dance challenge.

So many hilarious responses

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vLNnCpD95/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-i-took-weed-pantless-lady-dances.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Famousbabe(f): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Doctorfitz: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Hoes errwhere

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Bigflamie(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2019
Skeletun, the new dance madness in town

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by PapaZeus(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2019
i was going to say olosho, but according to Erigga "kolanut nor dey need introduction"

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by DaudaAbu(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2019
I am feeling sleepy.....
Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by solex2346: 12:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Her breast don suffer

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by NwaAmaikpe: 4:46am On Oct 18, 2019

Chai.
This is a practical illustration of the theory of Simple Harmonic motion which is when
acceleration is always directed towards the equilibrium position.

Because as I am watching her, there's a displacement in my central position because the energy of my pendulum has converted from potential to kinetic energy meaning that it is already accelerating towards her equilibrium position wishing it could oscillate freely in there on a natural frequency to complete the harmonic equation.

God help NwaAmaikpe.

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Mixedfruit: 4:50am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
NwaAmaikpe is a clown

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Chai.
This is a practical illustration of the theory of Simple Harmonic motion which is when

Because as I am watching her, there's a displacement in my central position because the energy of my pendulum has been converted from potential to kinetic energy meaning that it is already accelerating towards her equilibrium position wishing it could oscillate freely in there on a natural frequency to complete the harmonic equation.

God help NwaAmaikpe.

I think NwaAmaikpe is already konjified grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by boss1310(m): 5:29am On Oct 18, 2019
sometimes you will see a girl in a picture looking cool and classy but the moment she starts doing something you will notice she is cheaper than #50 groundnut

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2019
She looks smelly lipsrsealed

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by GOFRONT(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Chaiii....Puna to soft!!!

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by WonderManly(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2019

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by StrikeBack(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Things are getting out of hands

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by SendAbroad: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2019
The next generation is in trouble.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by chubinwa(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2019
Aside her nonchalant attitude, she is just my spec in a woman.

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by don4real18(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Sad. Look at what our women have been reduced to.

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by shortgun(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Someone that wants to sell her artwork.
She d real Art-tist.
I know by now some honey men go done place order.
Good strategy, Go girl.

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by seunmohmoh(f): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2019
When God said It is finished- He was referring to her brain.

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by RTSC: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2019
Just look at how her breasts have fallen like a mother of five.

Young lady for that matter.

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Chiemerie8(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

I think NwaAmaikpe is already konjified grin
You think?

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2019
somebodys wife to be,we have lost our moral values down south

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by telkevog(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Dancing with hard labour!
Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by unbitchable(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2019

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Honestly i dnt knw wot 2 say here msyb i sud quietly mind my biz but well chaa na person future wife b this i rest my case.....

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by IjebuWarrior: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Mixedfruit:
NwaAmaikpe is a FOOL

Na wah ooo. I realize that. grin
Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by IjebuWarrior: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2019
No be the same Ashana wey dey sell Okpa and always dey juggle her boobs for pikin face be dis again? Na wah sef. cool
Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Chai.

Because as I am watching her, there's a displacement in my central position because the energy of my pendulum has converted from potential to kinetic energy meaning that it is already accelerating towards her equilibrium position wishing it could oscillate freely in there on a natural frequency to complete the harmonic equation.

God help NwaAmaikpe.

Haters can only get jealous of your fan base here.
Keep it blazing sir

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by Alex09(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
This thing called weed eeeeeeehnn.............
Re: 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge by ursullalinda(f): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Is she ok?

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried?