Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) (66676 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Makes Case 4 Onitsha Fire Victims @ Senate / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Donates N2m Naira For D Treatment Of Onitsha Fire Survivors. / Graphic Photo Emerges Of The Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by pharmagba: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2019
The fire service should give him an immediate and automatic employment
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2019
Another tanker is causing havoc in Anambra again , agulu

That's after 2 back to back fuel fire incident

The 3 rd incident is about to go on again

3 rd time in 3 days now

Ochanja, omaba phase 2 this early morning and this now

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Iwuoha tolu na ogbe.

Iwuoha a name among princes...

Ka m goro ya of ndu..

Iwuoha you will glorious and like your father's fathers and fathers before your fathers You will have live in abundance.

You stay on Earth will be a remarkable one even to generations to come.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by lastborn19: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Ogbeni you deserve some accolade !.. I hope his on social so he can see how much love his getting
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2019
PapaZeus:
Daniel of house ipob, the unburnt, first of his name, breaker of burning doors, saviour of barbecued people nd rightful heir to the throne of community chairman. long may he reign. respect
You just reminded me of GOT. grin cheesy

He's indeed a hero.
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by greall12(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2019
See format
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Seamtri(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Good boy
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Mraproko1: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2019
Hell boy
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Wow I celebrate you. May you and your generation to come prosper and never experience such calamity. Amen

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Anyone With Has Contact, I Get Awaiting Job For Him At .....
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by chino123(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2019
he needs to be honoured ,trained and employed into the fire service and giving an award too than the so called bbnaija a waste of money and promoting sex on National TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2019
forreelliinc:
e no even fine sef
You're indeed an excuse of a human being. Of all the things that should bother you, it's his looks. May God have mercy on your condemned soul.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2019
They way our blodas from the SE dey chest beat ehn... na wah for dem sef. angry
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Akpunwa you too much but common sense did not tell you that you have only one life.

If you were my relative, I'd have disowned you for being stupid.
Because the same people hailing you would have been the first to call you a mumu if you had died in the fire.

You are just lucky you didn't waste your life.

Thank you.

If he had gotten burned it would have been even worse. As the guy has No burns, and no sign of smoke inhalation distress , I hope this is the REAL hero.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2019
President Nnamdi kanu's Biafra shld do the needful....or is he waiting for Jubril??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by michlins(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

What are you saying? Didn't you hear and see all the bashing of Obiano and that Fire service head?

Igbos are not bitter people, there was little or no blame towards Buhari, they shifted the blames to the state gov't, which is right.
Even the tanker driver (probably a Northerner) was not blamed much.
When it comes to security and economic challenges Bubu is the chief blamee, but this incident Obiano is surly the blamee.
lol you didn't read the thread about how ipob claimed some people are sabotaging the South East. I can get you the link
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2019
Tonyspecial:
I Call U Anwu Anwu 1
Akpuruka 1
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
PapaZeus:
Daniel of house ipob, the unburnt, first of his name, breaker of burning doors, saviour of barbecued people nd rightful heir to the throne of community chairman. long may he reign. respect
you guys joke with everything. Smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by jaybanky(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
I celebrate u.... Hero of our time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Akpunwa you too much but common sense did not tell you that you have only one life.

If you were my relative, I'd have disowned you for being stupid.
Because the same people hailing you would have been the first to call you a mumu if you had died in the fire.

You are just lucky you didn't waste your life.

Between you and the young man, I think you are the actual mumu, even if he died in the inferno, he would have died making a meaningful contribution to humanity rather than being a coward like you that only constitute a nuisance to humanity. Your brain needs a total reset.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019
rescued a dead man?, save people goods, this guy dey play with him life aswear

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Akpuobi1: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2019
True
SaintHilary:
Such a shame BUHARI is the only HERO most people know in this shithole..

In a sanner environment, this guy would've been made a top FireMan or sumtin similar thats if a careless tanker explosion can occure in the first place

Still dey talk m say..The day i step my foot abroad, even on a 3hrs Visa, Make i no talk m finish sha sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2019
this guy look like person way even Kindle the fire self!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by HowDareU: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2019
We need people of such bravery; this young man for instant, to lead the way for feeble-minded youths of our generation. An award that equate his valor should be given ASAP. Alas, it won't except meaningless TV reality shows. Big shame indeed! Check my blog for all things safety and security: www.securitymattersafrica.com

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by ijomaSN(f): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
mujibson:
May Almighty God bless you abundantly, protect you and your things .... My prayers and thoughts are with those who lost their lives and properties in the unfortunate accident ..... Olohun a fimo be ... From a proud Yoruba Muslim.. One Nigeria...
be proud of your Igbo tribe for once

1 Like

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by oloyede90(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
And that's why people like you still have black brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by renewable1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos) by Lawrencium77(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
He is indeed a hero, may God reward his efforts

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of People Taken Right Before They Died / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.