Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,979 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (51586 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by cyrilamx(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's about time Governor Obaseki tamed some of these urchins, especially Tony Kabaka.

Kabaka is the only man who thinks he is bigger than the governor but not bigger than the Oba.
I wonder what gives him the balls.

He should ask Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) and Emir Sansusi how powerful power is.
Because it is like he does not know that just one decree from the governor can have him and the Oba begging for alms at Ramat Park.
The ignorant fool should ask the Igbos what happened to Navy Capt. Anthony Onyearegbulem; a military gov. of Edo State. How the man used military power to suspend Oba Erediauwa as chairman of council of chiefs. He thought the Oba was like the Ezes and Igwes in the South East or like Emirs of the North that can be deposed. Little did he know he already crossed the Rubicon valley. Not only was he removed as the Milad despite his quick nullification of the non-existent suspension, he and his dad came to beg in the palace. The deed was already done as well as his fate seal. He lost his live in mysterious circumstances. Not that I supported the punishment but there are things you dont try. Even though the mighty British destroyed Benin, exiled the Oba, they couldn't destroy the monarchy. Most of the senior British officers who partook in that expedition starting with General Moor who committed suicide later, died mysteriously. Plz we hold our monarchy in high esteem and even the president must stand to address the Oba once he visit the Palace.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Raymysterio(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's about time Governor Obaseki tamed some of these urchins, especially Tony Kabaka.

Kabaka is the only man who thinks he is bigger than the governor but not bigger than the Oba.

He should ask Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) and Emir Sansusi how powerful power is.
Because it is like he does not know that just one decree from the governor can have him and the Oba begging for alms at Ramat Park.

They don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by hibeebeeking: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
political thugs in this country is becoming something. politicians can not even win election in this country without these people. God deh o
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by DTaj: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Politics is a very dodgy vocation (I can't describe it as a profession or a career)...

If you are a party member, party supporter, party follower, political thug, known criminal BUT you support the ruling party (any party, be it APC, PDP, APGA, Labour, etc), you are SAFE, nothing will happen to your property.

However, when you defect to another party or you stop supporting the ruling party, you are DEAD! You will be persecuted to no end.

Suddenly, your legal C of O will become illegal and will be revoked for "public good", your school will be demolished, your family members will become easy targets of government and government agencies, etc, etc.

Nigerian politics! Too unique...
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Gandollar(f): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
OsamaB:
In 2015, Tony Kabaka was mobilised by Oshiomhole to destroy my parents official quarters while they were inside......WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND
Busted! Fatima daura!!
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by bjbjbj: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
This idiot kabaka wife don run leave am, she dey Canada dey seek asylum one yuroba guy dey blow am.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Alexis105: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83248467][/quote

From your analysis, Buhari is also a thug since he has not perform 10% of his electoral promises
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by monex(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ayoswit:
He sounds like a thug, he is not making sense at all. undecided, my father is this, my father was that, mtcheew, yeye pikin angry

of course he is a thug. A popular one and a veteran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by spirul77: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=Alexis105 post=83250201]

obaseki and buhari are not thugs, their position and influence affects much more people directly and indirectly than the so called thugs, so therefore,obaseki and buhari are far worse than thugs,they are the ogakpatakpata of them all.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by srclark: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
spirul77:
any youth born and brought up in Benin cannot come with any task force to destroy Tony kabaka's house, meehhhn the people wey go come destroy this house go need to gather plenty liver o and also mask up. I know what I'm saying.
says who no body is bigger than government they will destroy the house nothing will happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by srclark: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
NIce move by Obaseki ,this one will make kabaka calm down .The house will not be destroyed but them use this one pull baba ear.And without kabaka OShiomole wont be able to function well during election period
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Gandollar(f): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
RTSC:

All those I support are doing well in politics.
You are just an APC low life without any hint of patriotism.

Why didn't tinubu's oppression of subsequent governors win them sympathy votes?
Why am I even comparing apples and oranges?
Yoruba politics is an anomaly in southern Nigeria.

Obaseki will destroy your APC godfather and all his charlatans, just like wike crippled amaechi.

Your amala politics end at ore.
I wanted to put chimookigwe in his place but I waited to see your response and I'm not disappointed.
Kudos.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by srclark: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tareq1105:
Is that why his property should be demolished? Must he support the governor?

I just hope Obaseki doesn't complicate things further. Kabaka should approach a court restraining the governor.

Can you now see why some people would prefer to build outside their state?

I beg, don't support oppression. Remember, he won't be governor forever.

Kabaka is not the only one in Edo state he should pipe low .Nothing last forever as Oshiomole empowered him he should be happy and contented with what he got .He should not expect Obaseki to continue with the bonanza atleast Kabaka celebrated 1 billion under oshiomole regime that is enough for any reasonable person .
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by crisycent: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never in your life mention the Oba of Benin in your useless post before thunder from ikhuen tear your head.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Gandollar(f): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Astark:
I just hate Igbo people
No wonder you are unfortunate in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Alexis105: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hahahahhahah...I got it
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by shilz(f): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Torg77:

These animals all deserve each other..lol isn't this the same kabaka that followed a team to destroy his own nephew's building ? His nephew is Bob izua..well,he has tigers. He should release his tigers when the demolition team arrives lol
I hear his neighbors at amagba reported him so he donated the animals(gorilla and lion) to ogba zoo.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by 27Pushing30: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who remembers bob izua
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
cyrilamx:
Though as a high school student, i love Onyeregbulem but he bleeped up and pay the supreme price along with his dad and pregnant wife.

He allowed himself to be used by NRC.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
BengaziTherapy:
Tony Kabaka was issued a 7 day notice by Edo State Ministry of Urban Planning to remove his property at Ugbor Village, Benin City, Edo State for illegal occupation on government land. The Ex Revenue collector went on facebook to protest this development.

Recall He is an outspoken member of the Oshiomhole backed faction of Edo APC, EPM that want to unseat the Edo Governor.

Kabaka has continually blamed the Edo governor for using and dumping them, taking away their revenue collection job and they won't support his second term bid.

WATCH FULL VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsTqjGhCl80
/
What I expected Ambode to do at Bourdillon Close but he chickened out.

Today he is paying the price of cowardice.

/

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by cyrilamx(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

He allowed himself to be used by NRC.

Yea NRC. This was in 1992. Writing my primary school leaving cert. He wanted to please Abacha who was not in good book of Oba Erediauwa. By suspending the Oba, he offended the spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Lenny9000(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You Are right to a certain degree.. But not the OBA... The Benins are totally different than the rest of Nigeria when it comes to the OBA, even Obaseki himself Kneel down when he addresses the OBA, if he tries what you described with this current OBA, he wouldn't last 7days the entire Bini people would come for his Head, even those in his government would abscond him.. It is the OBA that his helping his government to succeed as one of his biggest achievement till date was to take out those (CDA) Guys who wouldn't allow you buid your house without settling them with so much money. Nobody could do them anything until the current OBA ascended his Thrown and made a decree against it and automatically that madness came to an end. You can build your house today in Bini in Peace without giving anyone a kobo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by larryking540: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nosa111:
I love the fact that Obaseski has stood by his word by saying no to Godfatherism and No to thuggery! Compare to the former who onky used it as a cliche . I am ashamed to say i am from Edo state! No progress and development... The youths are miserable and myopic. If you like insult me and say what you like, Na you sabi. That’s the truth.

u are nt far from the truth Bro...
check did street Na iPhone the youth day use day fine who to defraud ...miserable is an understatement Bro...... handwork most of them learn lack of patience will not make them complete the signed agreement... because of nuisance like this tout who feel quick money is the best way of life. ..
even after running away from their boss you open their own store, they can't still cope because they lack Wat it takes to run a business

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Youngjohnosas: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
leofab:
Emir sanusi is more Influential than oba of benin yet he we humbled.
Emir sanusi that occupies a political post, u are day dreaming, He reduced his self esteem and royal office for peanuts that's why he was humiliated. No Governor will dare do that to the Oba of Benin uku akpolorkpolor.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by JandyJ(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
leofab:
Emir sanusi is more Influential than oba of benin yet he we humbled.

Wah happened between oba Sanusi and the governor?? Give me a brief lemme search on Google
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by juman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Unfortunate.
Obaseki that we were so happy when he became governor.

In this one nigeria even if dangote become a governor he would fail.
People are so unserious.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by larryking540: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
cyrilamx:

The ignorant fool should ask the Igbos what happened to Navy Capt. Anthony Onyearegbulem; a military gov. of Edo State. How the man used military power to suspend Oba Erediauwa as chairman of council of chiefs. He thought the Oba was like the Ezes and Igwes in the South East or like Emirs of the North that can be deposed. Little did he know he already crossed the Rubicon valley. Not only was he removed as the Milad despite his quick nullification of the non-existent suspension, he and his dad came to beg in the palace. The deed was already done as well as his fate seal. He lost his live in mysterious circumstances. Not that I supported the punishment but there are things you dont try. Even though the mighty British destroyed Benin, exiled the Oba, they couldn't destroy the monarchy. Most of the senior British officers who partook in that expedition starting with General Moor who committed suicide later, died mysteriously. Plz we hold our monarchy in high esteem and even the president must stand to address the Oba once he visit the Palace.

sometimes bro when u reply people, always try check their previous comments to know if u are replying a kid or an adult,,,
because technology and modernization has taken place, some kids born in the year 2003 thinks juju is fake or voodoo is not real,or occultic power doesn't exist.... please tell them African can't be like American even in the next 40years to come, we don't play with our tradition,,,

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Truthbites:
to

U are abusing someone..when u are ignorant? The Governor is above the Oba and any traditional rulers of any state in Nigeria anytime, anyday..Get ur facts instead of abusing. The only way the Oba maybe more powerful is cos he rules till he dies..the governor can depose any traditional ruler

You are the one ignorant here.

No one is disputing what is written in the Nigerian constitution. They are educating you on how things run in Edo state.

The Oba of Benin is above the governor of Edo State.

Any Edo state governor that tries to depose the Oba of Benin has signed his death warrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
cyrilamx:
Yea NRC. This was in 1992. Writing my primary school leaving cert. He wanted to please Abacha Igbinedion who was not in good book of Oba Erediauwa. By suspending the Oba, he offended the spiritual.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by cyrilamx(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
larryking540:

sometimes bro when u reply people, always try check their previous comments to know if u are replying a kid or an adult,,,
because technology and modernization has taken place, some kids born in the year 2003 thinks juju is fake or voodoo is not real,or occultic power doesn't exist.... please tell them African can't be like American even in the next 40years to come, we don't play with our tradition,,,
Your response is not only matured but really brought another angle of reasoning. you re too much. You are a sage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M / Amaechi Escapes Aborted Arik Plane Crash In Lagos. Photos / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.