Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) (51575 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by murade: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2019
OBASEKI SHLD REALISE THAT APC IS ONE STRONG FAMILY THAT KNOW ONE TRIES TO FIGHT OTHER MEMBERS OR LEADERSHIP OF THE FAMILY, OTHERWISE PROGRESS OF HIS/HER POLITICAL CAREER IS PRONE TO OBSTACLE(S).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by BleedingPen: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's about time Governor Obaseki tamed some of these urchins, especially Tony Kabaka.

Kabaka is the only man who thinks he is bigger than the governor but not bigger than the Oba.
I wonder what gives him the balls.

He should ask Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) and Emir Sansusi how powerful power is.
Because it is like he does not know that just one decree from the governor can have him and the Oba begging for alms at Ramat Park.

May our ancestors forgive you!

He should try it, just a sneeze from the Oba will do... The rest will be history!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by kcute(m): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2019
God bless you, Benin nor b Lagos. The guy thinks he’s irreplaceable if worst comes to worst. For him to get lawyer or shut up quietly settle with the man before he crumble am, he’s making noise. E think say na by shout. Bob Izua was one time reigning too until he was humbled. This is Edo not Lagos.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's about time Governor Obaseki tamed some of these urchins, especially Tony Kabaka.

Kabaka is the only man who thinks he is bigger than the governor but not bigger than the Oba.

He should ask Osakpanwam Eriyo (aka Nomoreloss) and Emir Sansusi how powerful power is.
Because it is like he does not know that just one decree from the governor can have him and the Oba begging for alms at Ramat Park.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Astark: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2019
kapelvej:
what has Igbo got to do with this
check that nwaamaikpe comment, he always like throwing insults to the oba, I swear you people always drag hatred and enemies to your tribe

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Hotfella(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2019
Obaseki locked up Shaba another big time political thug in Benin. This is somebody who feels he is untouchable. They couldn't even arrest him when they wanted to. The Governor personally came by himself to Shaba's house with security operatives to pick him up. They said they found arms and ammunition in his office and remanded him in prison. This is somebody who was close to the Governor. There are countless pictures of them together online but when he overstepped his boundaries, he was humbled. Bottom line, anything can happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Essential(m): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God bend your neck and permanet blindness in your family for insulting our Gracious Oba. Oba of Benin is like no Oba and has no bussines with political party. He is the father of all. If u dare insult our Oba again may thunder strick u and your mother before will bend ur neck. All this foolish children of nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by chozzy: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Sanchez01:

He worked for Oshiomole and the same Obaseki, and even Buhari in Edo state. Obaseki found him useful at some point, so what changed that he wants to destroy the dude's business?

Sharrap there.
Say 'no' to godfatherism
Say 'no' to thuggery
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Tareq1105: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Is that why his property should be demolished? Must he support the governor?

I just hope Obaseki doesn't complicate things further. Kabaka should approach a court restraining the governor.

Can you now see why some people would prefer to build outside their state?

I beg, don't support oppression. Remember, he won't be governor forever.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by lantres000(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Tony kabaka is one of the biggest gangster in Benin. The guy is smallish and has loads of action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Torg77: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
BengaziTherapy:
Tony Kabaka was issued a 7 day notice by Edo State Ministry of Urban Planning to remove his property at Ugbor Village, Benin City, Edo State for illegal occupation on government land. The Ex Revenue collector went on facebook to protest this development.

Recall He is an outspoken member of the Oshiomhole backed faction of Edo APC, EPM that want to unseat the Edo Governor.

Kabaka has continually blamed the Edo governor for using and dumping them, taking away their revenue collection job and they won't support his second term bid.

WATCH FULL VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsTqjGhCl80

These animals all deserve each other..lol isn't this the same kabaka that followed a team to destroy his own nephew's building ? His nephew is Bob izua..well,he has tigers. He should release his tigers when the demolition team arrives lol

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Binikingdowm: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Essential:

May God bend your neck and permanet blindness in your family for insulting our Gracious Oba. Oba of Benin is like no Oba and has no bussines with politicals. He is the father of all. If u dare insult our Oba again may thunder strick u and your mother before will bend ur neck. All this foolish children of nowadays.
he's Igbo man, a very foolish tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
leofab:
Emir sanusi is more Influential than oba of benin yet he we humbled.

That is Kano. Kano Emirship can be likened to a political appointment,they can remove him today, and select his cousin and the whole of Kano will be calm like a grave yard.

Dem never born the governor wey go try Oba of Benin and still sleep with two eyes closed in same Benin.

Ask the family of Late Onyerugbulem former Edo State Milad.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by lantres000(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
ogbolu0147:

Oba of Benin is not like sanusi, he is a spiritual symbol to the Benin people... If the Hausa can allow an elected individual disgrace there sacred traditional ruler, the EDO's will not allow it......... Tony kabaka can be humbled by politicians because he was brought into limelight by same politicians..... But I can swear that no governor present and yet to come can pull a Gaduje on our Oba.... Except he want to be impeached the next morning....

Well said this person deserves a big bottle of Origin. Some military administrator tried it back then we need not discuss what happened to him here.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kabaka dey make mouth. He was an ex-convict who was pardoned by a former governor and the present one can reopen his case file, if care is not taken.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by spirul77: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
any youth born and brought up in Benin cannot come with any task force to destroy Tony kabaka's house, meehhhn the people wey go come destroy this house go need to gather plenty liver o and also mask up. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
lantres000:
Tony kabaka is one of the biggest gangster in Benin. The guy is smallish and has loads of action.
Against the Governor of Edo State, Anthony Kabaka is an ant.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by nonjebose(m): 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
The guy keeps shouting " I will die", as if his death would change anything. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by renewable1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Interesting

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by cue64: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

Lol; chill, it's still in the development...should be interesting to follow.
very interesting oh, I just can't wait
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by sapele914(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
spirul77:
any youth born and brought up in Benin cannot come with any task force to destroy Tony kabaka's house, meehhhn the people wey go come destroy this house go need to gather plenty liver o and also mask up. I know what I'm saying.
All land in each state of the Federation is vested in the Governor of the state so decrees the Land Use Act 1978, The Governor at his prerogative in accordance with the provisions of section 28 of the Act can revoke any right of occupancy for overriding public interest, or for overriding public purposes, as long as it has to do with land within a State, the Governor has exclusive original jurisdiction, he is king of the land.

They will seize the land from him and nothing he can do, a High court in accordance with section 47 of The Land Use Act has no jurisdiction to interfere, and mind you the provisions of The Land Use Act is enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Nigerian Constitution 1999 as amended.

If indeed the order to demolish came from the Land Use Allocation Committee via the Governor’s Office then it is a done deal.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Essential(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Truthbites:
to

U are abusing someone..when u are ignorant? The Governor is above the Oba and any traditional rulers of any state in Nigeria anytime, anyday..Get ur facts instead of abusing. The only way the Oba maybe more powerful is cos he rules till he dies..the governor can depose any traditional ruler
Another foolish bastard from Congo. Are u saying because British prime minister is the highest post in Britain. The prime minister will lock up the queen. Things dont work like that. They both respect each other position. If the Governor dare the Oba of Benin in matter of tradition his own family members will disown him. Benin people hold their oba in a very high esteem. We dont mix politics with our culture. Apc and pdp are both political personal in the palace. If u dare make this comment in Benin openly or publicly. u will receive both visible and invisible slap from different hands. If your parents are old enough, ask them for explaination.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by KosiGee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Astark:
check that nwaamaikpe comment, he always like throwing insults to the oba, I swear you people always drag hatred and enemies to your tribe

Are you ok in the head? What has his comment got to do with tribe?
If you leave the person who made the comment to involve others, what does that say about you?
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't insult Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by spirul77: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=sapele914 post=83247334]

I never disputed the fact that the governor has the power to seize the said property but I'm just imagining what will happen when the task force arrives, Bob Izua is from the same family with kabaka,even kabaka and obaseki are from the same hood, OGBE quarters.bob izua was more rugged, more influential and is richer, but oshiomole came and humbled him, nobody can be bigger than the govt even the way oshiomole dealth with the igbinedion family is still a mystery to me till today, Tony kabaka na man o, I don run things for this house for ugbor village through his guy in ugnor there, mazi T, I know what Tony kabaka is capable of, he won't just allow people destroy his property without fighting back, when I say fighting back, it may take him two or more years but he must do something nasty, this guy don do the unthinkable for my eye for Benson Idahosa university ,na man he be, he celebrated being a billionaire before I left Benin, he's a billionaire but make dem peace talk this matter because many innocent people will go for this matter
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by CrestMan: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
God bless Obaseki! SAY NO TO THUGGERY! e.g. kabaka, MC oluomo etc cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by KosiGee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Astark:

You are sick. If he throws insults at your oba, face nwamaikpe and leave Igbos out of this. Stop being an idiot.

Igbos didn’t insult your oba. Nwamaikpe did. Settle your beef with him.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by CrestMan: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83247699][/quote]

I'm familiar with the things you said.
The same Adun aka Bob izua was greatly humbled till he had to calm and negotiate, kabaka will also be humbled.

Remember, who ever thought bob izua can be humbled in Benin?

SAY NO TO THUGGERY!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by spirul77: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=CrestMan post=83247871]

this is political witch hunt, being a thug doesn't have anything to do with this, did tony Kabaka's thuggery deny any kid of basic education in Benin or how has his thuggery got to affect the governor, who is the thug between tony and obaseki that promised thousands of jobs but couldn't deliver 10 percent of his electoral Promises ?
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by leofab(f): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Low life.
Rajman45:

Ur stupidity has no limit.
Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by cyrilamx(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Essential:

May God bend your neck and permanet blindness in your family for insulting our Gracious Oba. Oba of Benin is like no Oba and has no bussines with politicals. He is the father of all. If u dare insult our Oba again may thunder strick u and your mother before will bend ur neck. All this foolish children of nowadays.
The ignorant fool should ask the Igbos what happened to Navy Capt. Anthony Onyearegbulem; a military gov. of Edo State. How the man used military power to suspend Oba Erediauwa as chairman of council of chiefs. He thought the Oba was like the Ezes and Igwes in the South East or like Emirs of the North that can be deposed. little did he know he crossed the Rubicon valley. Not only was he removed as the governor despite his quick nullifying the suspension, he and his dad came to beg in the palace. The deed was already done as well as his fate seal. He, his dad and pregnant wife lost their lives in mysterious circumstances. Not that I supported the punishment but there are things you dont try. Even though the mighty British destroyed Benin, exiled the Oba, they couldn't destroy the monarch. All the senior British officers who partook in that expedition starting with General Moor who committed suicide later, died mysteriously. Plz we hold our monarchy in high esteem and even the president must stand to address the Oba once he visit the Palace.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) by cyrilamx(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Born2Breed:

That is Kano. Kano Emirship can be likened to a political appointment,they can remove him today, and select his cousin and the whole of Kano will be calm like cool water.

Dem never born the governor wey go try Oba of Benin and still sleep with two eyes closed in same Benin.

Ask the family of Late Onyerugbulem former Edo State Milad.
Though as a high school student, i love Onyeregbulem but he bleeped up and pay the supreme price along with his dad and pregnant wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Dino Melaye Shows His Ongoing School Project In Kogi State (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.