Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Bro Code Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bro Code Matter (387 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! / Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bro Code Matter by IamPlato(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Please What Is The Bro Code? What Is It All About? Who Wrote The So Called Code? Why Was It Writing? Is It Part Of The Laws Of Nature
Re: The Bro Code Matter by Oluwapelumiwest(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2019
These niggas trying be a bro but they don’t know the code
Re: The Bro Code Matter by IamPlato(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2019
Oluwapelumiwest:
These niggas trying be a bro but they don’t know the code
I Am Not Interested In Being Any Bro...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Hardly Divorce? / Am I The Only One? / Are Nigerian Girls Even Worthy Of Going To Jail For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.