Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:39 AM

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (84951 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2020
The bro code are a set of unwritten rules that govern any group of Male friends and ensures to keep their friendship well coordinated and bonded. It contains a number of dos and don’ts they must adhere to in order to strengthen their bonds and keep the Bromance going.

Breaking the bro code is tantamount to betrayal and bro-treason. There are almost a hundred of the bro rules, however we will be talking about 7 most important ones that should never be broken even by mistake.

1. Bros Over Lady: Since Bromance is lot more important and sacred than any lady, it is considered a crime to place, value or protect a lady before a bro. A hoe here would mean a woman who is neither a bro’s wife, sister or mother. Bros most never let a lady come inbetween them or cause them to fight each other. If a lady tries to do this, she has to be dropped for the bromance to keep flying.

2. A Bro Must Forever Remain Loyal: This is one of the most important rules of the bro code. At all times and in all situations, a bro must always remain loyal and protect other bros. If a bro’s girlfriend calls to ask where he was the previous night, you have to accept he was with you even if you haven’t seen him in three months. When a bro tells you a secret, it should go with you to your grave, no mistakes!

3. Never Date A Bro’s Ex Without His Permission: This one is a very sensitive one but can come fair in certain situations, especially when it’s been years after the breakup and your friend was never really into the girl. Which ever way it is, nothing should ever go down without first asking your friend, even if it’s been ten years. Anything short of this is breaking the bro code. Besides It shows respect and etiquette.

4. You Are Honour Bound To tell A Bro If His Girl Is Cheating On Him: It might no be easy, especially if your friend is so much in love with the girl. Sometimes you have to thread with caution, however it is still your duty to let your friend know he is being played, knowing and keeping it away from him is breaking the bro code. Put yourself in his shoes, even if you love a girl so much, if she was cheating on you and a bro knows and doesn’t tell you how would you feel?

5. A Bro’s Biological Sisters, Mother And Girlfriend Are Off Limits: This one is very clear and simple, you are never allowed to hit on your friend’s sisters, mother and girlfriend or have anything sexual to do with them, it is forbidden! Distant cousins are allowed though but a bro lust keep their sexual details and exploits to himself.

6. A Bro Must Be A Man And Honour His Family: Yes at all times a bro must be up and doing, man up to responsibilities and take care of his family. Fend for his wife and kids if any, honour his parents and respects his sisters. A bro is allowed to spend quality time with his loved ones and failing to do so could get him castigated by his bros.

7. A Bro Shall Always Protect His Bros: At all times you must step in for your friends when they need you. Step in for a bro who is about to get trashed by a lady, protect a bro from an over bearing female friend, when introducing a bro to a lady, use the best descriptions ever. If two bros ever fall for the same girl, the one with the longest dry spell is given priority and when a bro scores a lady, help him with a condom for protection, if he does not have one.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/06/13/7-most-important-bro-codes-every-guy-should-never-break/

271 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Obinoscopy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rule number 5. Are you saying a bro cannot marry another bro's sister? sad

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by EyezofGod120: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Slawormir: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This is to say the bro code is for real niggarrrz

352 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by EXLOVER(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
I broke the bro code many times and i Will continue to break it.

1. If I'm enjoying with a girl inside my room, if the thing over sweet me, you're on your own o.

2. I'm a very loyal bro sha.

3. I can't date your ex, but if she give me joy, I go kpansh her on code, only me, her and heaven go know

4. The last time i told a bro about his cheating girl, I became a bad bro, he almost say i wan kpansh he girl, I can only advice you, not to carry the relationship for head but shoulder

5. If i Like Your sister forget it, I will just upgrade you from friend to brother in law. That's the real bro code

6. Normal level

7. I always protect a bro, some even save their side chicks name with my name.

Hope i'm not a bad bro?

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok, the only Bro that can keep all this is BroGod!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by highdon(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
There is this new sex style call buhari.

Don't panic is not difficult, u will just be on top doing nothing.

371 Likes 31 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Professorcplus(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by michealdeco: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bro this
Bro that

Oga Goan rest jhoor undecided

8 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good bro/player in the hall of fame must help shy bro overcome his anxiety over running and rockin' of chicks...it is called Broverchicks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Vvvv
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Uyi168: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Meanwhile,
This bro will go home and be claiming head of family..
Head wey pastor dey use clean shoe..
grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by iWasNotHere(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by samuel19222(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
As
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Seundon: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Yemike(m): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ma niqqa

Bro's ain't loyal anymore cool

14 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
undecided.. u don start with this Ur Nigarr statement undecided undecided... Righteousness89 undecided,.. NL daddy G. O.. using different monikers undecided
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

9 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by lilmax(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Okay
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Cindycruzz: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
angry
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Edoi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Yairsavor: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
These are laughable

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Cryptofxt10: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Make I settle here
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Rilwayne001: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nonsense codes undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by PS712: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bro should just bro the bro!
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by cana882(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
You, my guy, be correct bro..

31 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Another loads of trash for jobless guys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by DonBenny77(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Rule number 5. Are you saying a bro cannot marry another bro's sister? sad

Yes I think, your bro's sister is your sister.
Na wetin make scarface kill him bro.
A bro is a bro.

26 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Edyice: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bro knack any bro sisters or babe that come close cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by DontBullshitMe: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
This code is like saying because you don't prey on lion's meat, you ought not to be preyed upon by a lion.

Street is military and nobody send you.

A G of mine whose elder sister had massive crush on me, I was chenking her because of one yeye bro code. Can you believe G was behind my back trying to gain access to my favorite hoe at the time, immediately after my hoe sent his explicit messages to me, I just bone my mind starting running his sister's parole, G suspected based on some little loose ups on his sister's end but no concrete evidence, flared up and reported me to everybody who cared to listen, his girlfriend who noticed changes in our relatings, came over to my crib to listen to my side of the story and try to reconcile us, after like her third visit, she warmed up to me that she likes how I principled my life and so on and so forth, long story short, I knack his girlfriend too.
The guy no dey pass my lane till tomorrow, highest na to exchange hailings from afar.

Bro Code ko Gentlemen club ni.
Las las each man for himself and God for all.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
highdon:
There is this new sex style call buhari.

Don't panic is not difficult, u will just be on top doing nothing.

Wicked soul grin grin grin

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) / Nigerian Man Buys German Virgin Sex Doll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.