Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). (407 Views)

N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by tabtabtab: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2019
I have ordered a forensic audit of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). With the amount of money the Federal Government has allocated to the NDDC, we‘d like to see the results on the ground; those that are responsible for that have to explain certain issues.

The projects that are said to have been done must be verifiable. One cannot just say billions have been spent and when the sites are visited, there is nothing to be seen as proof of work done. The forensic audit will cover the NDDC’s operations from 2001 to 2019.

Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by tabtabtab: 9:29am On Oct 18, 2019
cc. Lalasticala

Mynd44
Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by Nwadiuto247: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2019
Fantastic
Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by Rahyberg(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2019
We will be anxiously waiting for the feedback..
Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by fykes(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2019
All former directors, board chairmen, mds, state and zonal accountant generals, are already fleeing Naija as this tweet breaks...
Anybody left behind will be in jail or with efcc before long.
None of them hands are clean... Esp the last MD. That contested for governorship in akwa ibom.
Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by juvewalex(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
And the auditing firm should not compromise ,also extend the forensic audit to other ministries too.
Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by seuncyrus(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2019
Saw this tweet on twitter.
Buhari orders forensic audit of NDDC from 2001 - 2019
He ordered audit of defence, recovered assets. Till date no news
He ordered the audit of NNPC, DPR, NPA, Customs. Till date no news
He ordered the audit of SEC, CBN, RMFAC, NEITI, DPR, NPA, Customs. Till date no news

I hope he starts taking action with NDDC sha. I even heard a whole NDDC don't have their own personal building till now but on a lease property. NDDC started an office complex building in Warri which was supposed to include I think 5 storey building, but they abandoned the project on the 3rd floor. Till date no contractor on site. SO where are all the yearly billions going ?

I think the FG should look into NTA too, that TV station is so backward. I still can't believe the picture quality of the so called biggest TV network in Africa .....something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: Presidency Ordered The Audit Of The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). by tabtabtab: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Here Is A Look NDDC's Allocation in the past few years:

N71.20billion in 2018
N61Billion in 2017
N241Billion in 2016
N299Billion in 2015
N322 Billion in 2014
N315 Billion in 2013
N250Billion in 2012
N243Billion in 2011

I think this commission a long overdue for the audit and proper accountability for these allocation.

(1) (Reply)

Border Closure, Why Only Rice. / Gov Ihedioha Stops All Forms Of Tolls And Tickets From Commercial Drivers In IMO / Ondo West LGA Chairman Receives One2one Coordinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.