Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (96906 Views)

See What A Facebook User Designed For Innoson Motors With Her Phone (photo) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / Proposed New Logo For INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by powerkey: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
They want to attach themselves to innoson by force..

We know them....
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Midas01: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
That farouk guy was not the first.
There has been several on Twitter which even Innoson retweeted.
ehissi:
People just dey beef because the second one fine pass,
Innoson actually called for design, but I guess no responded om social media except the first guy,
Now another badder guy done show with E own design,
Na the baddest guy own I dey wait for.
When that one come, then I will pass my final comment
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by olaboy33(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
heysquare:

First design by Farouk is far better than ds cos it's concept is from an Eagle which he further gave details of each letter IVM and analysis on how he arrived at d design formation. Farouk conceptualisation is very superb and innovative.

A vehicle's logo doesn't need conceptualisation and innovation, that's for the vehicle features.

A vehicle's logo simply needs something that is classic and catchy to the eyes.

To me, the first one looks like an evil mask while the second looks classic.

One man's food is another's poison though..

2 Likes

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innoson should ignore all of them.
Where were they when he was struggling from the scratch? Now they want to take credit on being a part of the IVM history.
We are not complaining over the original logo, they should take their creativity to Proforce or Sinotruk.

I truly hope he doesn't fall prey to these schemers because tomorrow they'd claim his company as their patent and ask for huge settlements.

He should invite all of them for a meeting and ask them to tell their father to start building cars so they can design a logo for him.

A fool has come to town. Why can't you applaud creativity and give thumb up for their creative ingenuity. I am certain you would have join their que if you are equally gifted & skilled. anuofia
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where were they when he was struggling from the scratch? Now they want to take credit on being a part of the IVM history.
We are not complaining over the original logo, they should take their creativity to Proforce or Sinotruk.

I truly hope he doesn't fall prey to these schemers because tomorrow they'd claim his company as their patent and ask for huge settlements.

He should invite all of them for a meeting and ask them to tell their father to start building cars so they can design a logo for him.

Jealousy go kee u
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by KingWarri: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
okeyumez:
I prefer the second design. It shows IVM in a symbolic way
The first design is good but it looks like a secret cult logo
I don't think so... Look at it carefully (the 1st) it looks more like a wolf face.... And the meaning is not in the surface....
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by KingWarri: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
ojasweb:
Based on the analysis of the concept behind the first logo, the designer claimed that the logo combines the company's IVM to make a symbolic eagle shape.

where the beak stands for strong and ruggedness. and
The eyes stand for clear vision into the future.

I don't have the full analysis in my head but i hope to share it here.

Logo goes beyond just combining initials. The first design communicate their brand better.
Exactly my thoughts..... If you even look at the end 1st one very well it looks more like the face of a wolf.....
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Tegaguru(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dude!!! You take weed now or what??
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by kingjoe(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
uzohrome:
I am a graphic designer, let me explain

the first design is the best and has to do with brain work.

the three-letter of IVM is included in a special way. The letter I was in the middle and the letter V at the center, the combination of all is letter M. very perfect.

the second guy tried but it has no meaning.

kudos to the first guy and he used his upper brain(hahaha)
really !! and you said you're a graphic designer.I laugh in Swahili. look very well in the second LOGO. the three letters. are creatively represented. Nigerians are creative to be honest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Tegaguru(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
ojasweb:
Based on the analysis of the concept behind the first logo, the designer claimed that the logo combines the company's IVM to make a symbolic eagle shape.

where the beak stands for strong and ruggedness. and
The eyes stand for clear vision into the future.

I don't have the full analysis in my head but i hope to share it here.

Logo goes beyond just combining initials. The first design communicate their brand better.

Very True sir, but we must not forget that Art itself is subjective.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by SportyBoi: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
The first one kinda looks like a Dodge ripoff
Second is solid and classy.

Even if they end up not picking any of them, I still think IVM's logo really needs to be rebranded...

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by temielects(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Infringement!
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Goahead(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Both of these logos looks like something out of China....

First logo was gotten from here, Changan Automobile.

Second one from here, Foton.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Odinaka00(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Innoson should go for quality and class.. This is business.. If I were him I would go for this second one.. I wonder why it didn't occur to him since to change his company logo untill the first guy did.. Now he has hired the first guy already out of pity. The second one is so dope.. How do I get his contact so that he can design one for me abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
henrydadon:
Actually more creative

HIT LIKE if you prefer the first logo

Hit SHARE if you prefer the second logo

People are just being emotional about this thing, that's why they side with the first guy. The second logo is cool and has a touch of finesse
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Odinaka00:
Innoson should go for quality and class.. This is business.. If I were him I would go for this second one.. I wonder why it didn't occur to him since to change his company logo untill the first guy did.. Now he has hired the first guy already out of pity. The second one is so dope.. How do I get his contact so that he can design one for me abeg

No, he hasn't.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
SportyBoi:
The first one kinda looks like a Dodge ripoff
Second is solid and classy.

Even if they end up not picking any of them, I still think IVM's logo really needs to be rebranded...

Majority does too
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Bigcowhorn: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
The 2nd guy's move shows you typical okoro mentality.

SHUP UP MR TINUBU MAN!!!!!

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Realist1:
Thank you my brother I knew it was common.No originality,all na to see if he can take the 1st guy's chance by all means.

Even the first guy too.

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Xclusiveme: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Someone in the comment section said he stopped using nairaland cos most of the users are cold. Hahahahaha. Fear nairaland. A place where you get tortured for speaking your mind
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by OdenKelechi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Truth be told, this second logo is better. The first one isn't bad but looks like it should be used for a predator movie or something
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Ladycewhy(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
ednut1:
same everywhere. Even on a facebook have u read comments by pple who are not even faceless
i don't even use facebook anymore that was after unfollowing alot of people.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by DjQris(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
i honestly love the second design, it really portrays the true IVM on the logo, very creative and made of steel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by emerieze1: 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The designer can not come back to claim any Sh*t, once innosson pays him for this. Under IP law the employer is entitled to IP right over works of his employees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Felix6: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
KingTom:
Agreed
honestly
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Neddyogu(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Overtaking is allowed joor. Na who first call police dey win case?

Anyway, both logos are good. Let'em compete. I like a good dogfight. Ruff!
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Godofwonders01: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
The second logo look professional and even portray the company name.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by wandeykul(f): 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
ednut1:
See that one bashing nairaland . Ndi ala
That guy was right about his comment
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
olaboy33:
Click like for the first design

Share for the second design

Don't be biased or apologetic

Ps: I go with the second.

Copy copy

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Guk: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
There is no need for fight. Infact, they have just shored up Innoson's brand identity.

You can have a Corporate brand and also have different product brands around it.

How would i use both? The 2nd guy's own on the front grill and the sharp looking one by the 1st guy by the door of a new range of maybe sports or limited edition car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Only a foolish business man will ignore the second design
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by sampo54: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who also saw this guy insulting nairaland ...lemme also comma pack my load and leave guess we are "COLD "

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Ford Cars Quite Explicit / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.