Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (96907 Views)

See What A Facebook User Designed For Innoson Motors With Her Phone (photo) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / Proposed New Logo For INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Balenciagabrain: 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
As it stands now, it has become an initiative. The first guy could be compensated if there ends up better designs. In fact more logos should be encouraged to spring up and let the best have the day.

Nigerians and mediocrity sha.

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Sunsets: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Not unique.
newsynews:
Nigerians have reacted to the logo designed by a second graphics artist for Innoson Vehicles.

Recall that the attention of the chairman of Innoson Vehicles was drawn to a graphics artist who designed a proposed logo for the company.

The company reacted as seen in the screenshot below.

The attention he got motivated another graphics artist to take a chance at also getting the company’s attention. This he did by making his own design and uploading it to Twitter.

However, his move was criticized by some Nigerians who felt it could tarnish the chances of the first guy who already has the attention of Innoson Vehicles.

See tweets below.

https://wotzup.ng/nigerians-react-as-another-graphics-artist-designs-logo-for-innoson-vehicles/

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by LONGPREEK(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
dominique:
The second logo is better, the first one looks like an evil mask. I wonder how Innoson intend to implement such logo on their vehicles
how about rolls royce? the second looks like low budget addidas logo

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by 3verblazing(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
This logo is cool but From a designers point of view . This second logo has a couple of flaws ...
1. The spacing inbetween elements are not even
2. The blue dot ... Isnt visible from a distance ..this renders it useless...and unneccessary ...
3. Logo is too compact ...characters needs to breath.
So, i still prefer the first ... Looks mysterious yet simple
And in my experience mystery pulls Intrest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by LarryBee1k: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
Jan
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by nwanyionitsha: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
I also prefer the second logo. but let's just give to the first guy, he was the pace setter. He originated it
He didn't. The lady who started it Ojone,didn't have good designs.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by MERCHANDISER: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
scared of the first logo
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Ryan03(f): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
ednut1:
See that one bashing nairaland . Ndi aloa
its the truth, poisonous people everywhere
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nawaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
The first guy killed it! That logo has all the details of the letters IVM, artistically created like a Lion mask. Hopefully they will go for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by TRYGO(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
The logo bears some semblances to what Foton has on its vehicles. Nice job though.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2019
The second logo more reasonable. My opinion please
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by AnonymousIP: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2019
newsynews:
Nigerians have reacted to the logo designed by a second graphics artist for Innoson Vehicles.

Recall that the attention of the chairman of Innoson Vehicles was drawn to a graphics artist who designed a proposed logo for the company.

The company reacted as seen in the screenshot below.

The attention he got motivated another graphics artist to take a chance at also getting the company’s attention. This he did by making his own design and uploading it to Twitter.

However, his move was criticized by some Nigerians who felt it could tarnish the chances of the first guy who already has the attention of Innoson Vehicles.

See tweets below.

https://wotzup.ng/nigerians-react-as-another-graphics-artist-designs-logo-for-innoson-vehicles/

please whats the meaning of your logo

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Herrmes: 2:02am On Oct 19, 2019
Realist1:
Why is the guy now offering his own design all of a sudden? U nor see am design since? Nigerians and their oversabi.U wan spoil person chance abi? His logo is fine but I think it looks common and unserious.I prefer the first one it shows a lot of focus, intent and seriousness just like the eagle it is.Innoson,the eagle must be successful no distraction please.

The current Innoson logo sucks! No artistic input at all, just blank,insipid and uninspiring.Innoson should pick the first guy's design with speed I beg.
Doesn’t matter who did it first, it’s competition, happens all the time, deal with it. Nobody is going to play fair with you, don’t even expect it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by babyboy4every1: 2:27am On Oct 19, 2019
This is not a matter of "i prefer the 1st over the 2nd one, this is a matter of what represent the company's identity. I can only see "v &m" in the 2nd logo. The 1st one kills it all. I cld see all company's identity &also shows that it naija made. I cld see the "I" "V" "M", in the 1st logo. It also shows eagle. That means, its made in nigeria. The nigeria coat of arm have eagle in it, so the 1st design. It shows it all. The 1st shows, the "IVM" in it. It shows the eagle, as shown in the nigerian coat of arm. So, i give it to the 1st design. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by ASHLAND(m): 3:33am On Oct 19, 2019
olaboy33:
Click like for the first design

Share for the second design

Don't be biased or apologetic

Ps: I go with the second.
Logo should be Logo; the name underneath the first one shouldn’t be there. The name could be somewhere at rear.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Vivianagoja(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, I like the first logo.
That lion's eye look.
Eagle broda
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by shomutuski(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
I actually prefer this second design to the first one. But it's only fair of the first guy gets the deal. This second person should design for other brands and create a Twitter thread where he'll post them. Hopefully, some big brands will start approaching him.
I remember Nigeria gave about $400k for Nigeria Air's logo to a company in Bahrain.
It's all a sham.
A Nigerian most likely designed that logo and got paid peanuts while the Nigerian that registered his company in Bahrain got the lion share of our public funds.
But what do I know?
Wasn't Jonathan's government the wasteful looters?
APC is just like PDP mehn. These politicians keep scamming y'all

The second logo is a rip off vehicle maker FOTON logo. Innoson chose faruq first of all for his ingenuity, he also explained the whole process well. It's not just the logo.

Google Foton and see the logo for yourself

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by tck2000(m): 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
I think people like the second one because it's more bold.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Realist1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Herrmes:
Doesn’t matter who did it first, it’s competition, happens all the time, deal with it. Nobody is going to play fair with you, don’t even expect it.

If it's a competition no wahala,but if it's not he is wrong.Guy cool down are you the second guy?
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Herrmes: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Realist1:

If it's a competition no wahala,but if it's not he is wrong.Guy cool down are you the second guy?
Nah, bro. I guess I took it too personal, it really be an open playing field out there.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Realist1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Herrmes:
Nah, bro. I guess I took it too personal, it really be an open playing field out there.

No problem,we are good. wink
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by elsom: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2019
I liked the first logo more. Its simple and classic. Looks light but very strong. Second one looks bulky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by elsom: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2019
shomutuski:

The second logo is a rip off vehicle maker FOTON logo. Innoson chose faruq first of all for his ingenuity, he also explained the whole process well. It's not just the logo.

Google Foton and see the logo for yourself

Had to Google it. you're right

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Here is the recent version of Innoson logo from start to finish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5489753/innoson-logo-design-scratch-finish

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by FrancisAnadi: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
omeddy:
Tell him to contact me .. My company needs the logo.. ���
You don't need to go far, I can design a logo for you and if you don't like it,you can keep it. I would also write you a written apology for wasting your time. You can call 09091200183 to book a slot. Be sure you'll get your money back...GUARANTEED if any of our logos do not meet your criteria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Ford Cars Quite Explicit / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.