Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (96905 Views)

See What A Facebook User Designed For Innoson Motors With Her Phone (photo) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / Proposed New Logo For INNOSON VEHICLE MANUFACTURING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by sampo54: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Who also saw this guy insulting nairaland lemme comma b going too guess we are "COLD '"

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by delishpot: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
I prefer the second one.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by MarianaTrench: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innoson should ignore all of them.
Where were they when he was struggling from the scratch? Now they want to take credit on being a part of the IVM history.
We are not complaining over the original logo, they should take their creativity to Proforce or Sinotruk.

I truly hope he doesn't fall prey to these schemers because tomorrow they'd claim his company as their patent and ask for huge settlements.

He should invite all of them for a meeting and ask them to tell their father to start building cars so they can design a logo for him.

grin
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by paix(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
okeyumez:
I prefer the second design. It shows IVM in a symbolic way
The first design is good but it looks like a secret cult logo
I thought so too.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Whileytech: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Must you spoil someone's work. Y r we so wicked like this
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by BrainSanitizer: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Shey dis logo no be copy copy of foton view logo?
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by slimfit1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
dominique:
The second logo is better, the first one looks like an evil mask. I wonder how Innoson intend to implement such logo on their vehicles

It looks almost like Tesla
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by DadaStephen1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
It won't fly
It's a copied job.

1 Like

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
vibbb:
Ok, I like the first logo.
That lion's eye look.
Eagle's eye look..
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by PrinceAnnie: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
The first person to initiate this idea of Logo re-branding was one Annabel Ojone with twitter handle @Annie_Perie so all these ones coming to say trash.. They should just forget about it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by tk4rd: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
The David Baka is a back-stabber and a saboteur..
He actually intended to castigate the first designer.
He score the first designer low just to put his design across.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by bigbauer(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
The second design is fine. However, the challenge still remains that both designs are not unique to me. The first design can be mistaken for Ram's logo from a distance, the second design looks like foton logo. They should create something very unique, think Access Bank's logo. Something in a class of its own. Just saying.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by bigbauer(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
DadaStephen1:
It won't fly
It's a copied job.

I thought I was the only one that saw it till I posted a reply and saw your comment. Both designs are nice but not unique.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Phobia1: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
deepwater:

Life itself is not FAIR
Hmm that's true o and I guess u pray for someone else to eat d fruit of your mum's labour or prolly someone else's eat the fruit of your own labour, abi? Since "life itself isn't FAIR". OPONU
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Finallydead: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
O
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Phobia1: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Let's see what innosson has to say bout it. Afteral it's inno's decision. Nice design but I'd still prefer d first. It shows boldness and the second is just there...
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Phobia1: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Finallydead:
Some people just act like kids that don't know what life's about. Innoson doesn't owe the first guy anything but the promised meeting with the GM and maybe a tip to encourage him. This is business, whatever is better for your brand is what you do. So if someone gives an idea to boost your business sales and someone else inspired by that gives u a better idea, u should ignore the second to play fair. Obviously, most people prefer the second, and that's exactly why in soon should choose it over the first. I personally think the second looks more standard for a brand, the first looks like some occultist stuff. Let all those in favour of the second help to bring it to innosons notice, maybe through their social media pages, so they can make an informed choice.
You just don't get it. Well I envisiage this and I also expect some tribal war as usual. Lol
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by tk4rd: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
Finallydead:
Some people just act like kids that don't know what life's about. Innoson doesn't owe the first guy anything but the promised meeting with the GM and maybe a tip to encourage him. This is business, whatever is better for your brand is what you do. So if someone gives an idea to boost your business sales and someone else inspired by that gives u a better idea, u should ignore the second to play fair. Obviously, most people prefer the second, and that's exactly why in soon should choose it over the first. I personally think the second looks more standard for a brand, the first looks like some occultist stuff. Let all those in favour of the second help to bring it to innosons notice, maybe through their social media pages, so they can make an informed choice.
This is it...
That's why it is good to keep the struggles private until the good news is established.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by ttmax09(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Abortedfetus:
clown. Say something.
I command u.
You see the guy for ur dream ne

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
I prefer the second one

And the designers are forgetting something.. The logo mustn't spell out IVM.. just scrabble something and boommm... U could hit the bulls eye. cool
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by uzohrome(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
kingjoe:
really !! and you said you're a graphic designer.I laugh in Swahili. look very well in the second LOGO. the three letters. are creatively represented. Nigerians are creative to be honest

ha, I will take a look again... the first guy is a pro.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by enemmo(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
MNDY:

And they will not agree that they copied it from you o, very annoying.

I experience dat thing during my uni days wella.

Very painful o.

I cried for some days
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
sincerely this second one perfect..

the first one looks like something for a sport car.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by lolinglong(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
I like the second Guy's design
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Legendguru: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by CharlesJok3r: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Innoson should ignore all of them.
Where were they when he was struggling from the scratch? Now they want to take credit on being a part of the IVM history.
We are not complaining over the original logo, they should take their creativity to Proforce or Sinotruk.

I truly hope he doesn't fall prey to these schemers because tomorrow they'd claim his company as their patent and ask for huge settlements.

He should invite all of them for a meeting and ask them to tell their father to start building cars so they can design a logo for him.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Okworigeorge(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
deepwater:

Life itself is not FAIR
life is fair since it's unfair to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lolz, it's the choice of the company to take the design they want, the second one make sense.
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by nicelaw(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
dominique:
The second logo is better, the first one looks like an evil mask. I wonder how Innoson intend to implement such logo on their vehicles

Nigerians would relate everything to EVIL...

You probably should think Good
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Fortune109: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
The eagle element in the first guy is the main factor... that's what makes it more Nigerian, everything about Nigeria is eagle grin
Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by Sunsets: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Not unique. There is a car logo that looks like this.
yers6:
i though the first one was good, mehn this one is far better

Re: David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React by heysquare(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
olaboy33:

A vehicle's logo doesn't need conceptualisation and innovation, that's for the vehicle features.

A vehicle's logo simply needs something that is classic and catchy to the eyes.

To me, the first one looks like an evil mask while the second looks classic.

One man's food is another's poison though..
Is there anything without a conceptualisation, especially ur trade mark or symbol. Even the colour u choose as ur brand colour required that. Ur trade logo should be like a diamond in a diamond. Should be able to have a msg hidden within it and that's exactly what Farouk did. Except d second designer come out with his own analysis of his design concept.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Ford Cars Quite Explicit / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.