Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# (12607 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
You can now subscribe to my live Zoom tutorial by sending me a WhatsApp message 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by mjconcept(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2021
I must admit I have gained priceless information from all your contributions, and I have decided to forget c++ ( which I had in mind to learn before venturing into Misra c or Autosar) for now and learn the basics. And I want to start with java, but my problem now is a good laptop. I want experienced programmers to advice me on the configurations of laptop a beginner on tight budget should consider. Also, I plan to upgrade the laptop later, but want something affordable and powerful enough to handle java software.
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2021
mjconcept:
I must admit I have gained priceless information from all your contributions, and I have decided to forget c++ ( which I had in mind to learn before venturing into Misra c or Autosar) for now and learn the basics. And I want to start with java, but my problem now is a good laptop. I want experienced programmers to advice me on the configurations of laptop a beginner on tight budget should consider. Also, I plan to upgrade the laptop later, but want something affordable and powerful enough to handle java software.
Send me message on WhatsApp, I can guide you on that.
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
You can subscribe to my live Zoom class by messaging me on WhatsApp: 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Learn how to program today. WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
My programming class is ongoing, you can subscribe by messaging me on WhatsApp 08135683431.
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Subscribe to my tutorial today to learn programming with large coverage of algorithms and the data structures. Send me a WhatsApp via 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
You can subscribe to my Tutorial by sending me a WhatsApp message today. Learn how to program and master data structures and algorithms in 3 months. Message me on 08135683431.
Java
Python
C#
C++
JavaScript

1 Like

Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Join WhatsApp coding group for free, you can also subscribe to my tutorial. For more details

Please send me a WhatsApp message 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by 3exe3: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
progeek37:

Yes...that's true.
But I always advise beginners not to be pre-occupied with writing of websites or building of mobile or desktop apps but rather to focus on learning fundamentals of programming itself. Once you acquire this skill you can switch to any other programming language that is best suited for the project you have on mind.
So all the advice I provided here is based on understanding the basic concepts of programming itself and not necessarily on building a particular project. I hope you understand my point.

Can u make a list of these fundamentals
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
3exe3:

Can u make a list of these fundamentals

1. Learn the language structure, rule and syntax

2. Learn to write computer program with the language

3. Learn to code algorithms and data structures problems

4. Learn to test and debug a program

Then move ahead to your dream technology.
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by 3exe3: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
progeek37:

1. Learn the language structure, rule and syntax

2. Learn to write computer program with the language

3. Learn to code algorithms and data structures problems

4. Learn to test and debug a program

Then move ahead to your dream technology.

Cool is ur WhatsApp group available
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
3exe3:

Cool is ur WhatsApp group available

Okay, 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Learn coding today join this group, contact me on 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Join my coding group or programming tutorial by sending me a message on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Subscribe to my algorithm and data structures class or programming class today at an affordable price, message me on WhatsApp 08135683431
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2022
I host tutorial class on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2022
My tutorial class on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc. are on going now. Contact me today.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutorial class I offere is on Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc. are on going now. Contact me today.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by lapo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cut your teeth in programming. Get introduced to Java language in a clear and understandable way.
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by slysite4real(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hey!
I'm offering to teach Java for free to motivated beginners. Please send me a message if this interests you.

I'm currently enrolled in a java bootcamp. I'm not an expert yet, but I have learnt enough to teach an absolute beginner. I believe that teaching you will also help me get better at Java.
Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by progeek37(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hi everyone! My Tutorial class is still on, it includes Java, C#, Python etc programming and algorithms and data structures is done via Google Meet, TeamViewer or Zoom which support computer screen sharing, recording and voice communication etc. Contact me today.

Message me on WhatsApp:

Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by limorider(m): 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
progeek37:

Java or C#... I can give both equal priority.

Kotlin runs on JVM(Java Virtual Machine). Its power relies on Java libraries and frameworks so it cannot stand alone and be successful without Java. The equation is:
Kotlin = Java + extra
If you learn Java learning Kotlin will be a bonus but the reverse may not be the case.

I use Kotlin personally and I like it a lot. It's been running several of my professional projects for years with no issues. If you're doing asynchronous programming on the JVM, then you should absolutely use it instead of Java due to its support for coroutines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners / CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.