Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex (44902 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by kzubyar(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=haaaaaaaaa post=83258660]This is what I tell people regularly. Some football results just cant be true to believe.

Many people have abandoned their hobbies and failed to chase their dreams because of sport betting which they keep failing. So many have lost their friends, wives and jobs. Some are even in huge debts all to this fraudulent game called sport betting. I was in it, but not anymore. Join me before it becomes too late for you.[/quote we planty]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by thonyman: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Liverpool Vs Barcelona champions league match was also fixed.
The truth will reveal itself someday.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by kzubyar(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
This is what I tell people regularly. Some football results just cant be true to believe.

Many people have abandoned their hobbies and failed to chase their dreams because of sport betting which they keep failing. So many have lost their friends, wives and jobs. Some are even in huge debts all to this fraudulent game called sport betting. I was in it, but not anymore. Join me before it becomes too late for you.[/quote we planty[quote author=mperornero post=83259054] you don modify am sharply
true talk last week Spain match self]
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Exactly
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Starz825(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. Europeans are more corrupt than Africans. The only difference is that they build their country
U see that VAR na scam....check Crystal palace vs aston Villa...the reason Dem cancel that villa goal still dey wonder me
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Qasim6(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
how come arsenal is doing well after wenger... stop this delusion man this matter hasn't been investigated self... so maybe pep fix d two epl he won and kloop too fix last ucl win...
How exactly is arsenal doing well after Wenger?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Qasim6(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Strech:
Na wetin make I dey tell ma friend say, that A.J match with that fat guy na fixed. Him dey say na lie.
I'm with you on this...
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by forreelliinc: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
luiscarter:
Asin Rolex that knows when christ is coming?
grin more like Rolex that is times 2 of your popsy's pension
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by DesChyko: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
engrchykae:
Sir Alex have never been clean.
When his dealings with Howard Webb will start coming out, people would be amazed

Ferguson won about 13 League titles and 2 UCL titles, reaching the finals twice more. Those victories would require that he fixed over 500 games. So do you believe Howard Webb actually officiated that much games for Man Utd?
If you believe instead that he fixed only the big games even, let's consider the last PL winning season in 2013, how many big games were won that season? How many of those games did Webb even officiate? Yet the league was won with four games in hand with Van Persie claiming top title winning honours for the first time.

Bros, the only amazement here is how you've managed to peddle these info without thinking it through for once.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
DesChyko:

Ferguson won about 13 League titles and 2 UCL titles, reaching the finals twice more. Those victories would require that he fixed over 500 games. So do you believe Howard Webb actually officiated that much games for Man Utd?
If you believe instead that he fixed only the big games even, let's consider the last PL winning season in 2013, how many big games were won that season? How many of those games did Webb even officiate? Yet the league was won with four games in hand with Van Persie claiming top title winning honours for the first time.

Bros, the only amazement here is how you've managed to peddle these info without thinking it through for once.
oga match fixing is real, moreover if he's clean , he should defend himself.... .

5 Likes

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Qasim6:

How exactly is arsenal doing well after Wenger?
their case is not worse like Man Utd at least arsenal made the Europa finals after wenger and have a greater chance of top 4 than Man Utd
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Bewiseedet(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na this men the fixed match no be all those ones were full nairaland
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by maxiflexy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
no wonder Man U been de win match anyhow under Ferguson, in matches United should have earned a draw then, they always find a way to get at least a 1 goal win

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by koolaid87: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
My fellow punters,

This is the reason our tickets are being cut every weekend

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
That is a strong accusations against the greatest coach ever!!!

Sir Alex will settle this case in the Court!!!!

Sir Ferguson is the GOAT of Coaches... His records in Aberdeen and Man united speak for itself...

Preposterous!!!

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Ngirima: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Fantastically corrupt oyinbo people

when they blow whistle on Mayweather, and Anthony Joshua, then better and gamblers go find them to beat up

[/s]
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by OMOTOWO(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
This is what I tell people regularly. Some football results just cant be true to believe.

Many people have abandoned their hobbies and failed to chase their dreams because of sport betting which they keep failing. So many have lost their friends, wives and jobs. Some are even in huge debts all to this fraudulent game called sport betting. I was in it, but not anymore. Join me before it becomes too late for you.

I av joined yu since three days ago.

Lost #79k in 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by RevengeNimi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
gaetano:
They should also investigate all the manutd matches officiated by Webb. Howard webb's retirement really finished Manu, look how they living now

As in,

Man u supposed to be England third division by now if we removed match fixing from their games
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. Europeans are more corrupt than Africans. The only difference is that they build their country

But Africans hate each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by PopeFlatino(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
grin same here ..but na only that one?

Schalke 04 vs Werder bremen and co too have all dealt with me
SweetJoystick:

It truly is....France vs Turkey that game denied me of winnings, Turkey equalised few minutes to end of game with their only shot on target being that
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Samakus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na today?

Fergie has been fixing premier league matches with Howard Webb for a very long time. Once Webb is officiating Man U match, forget it, na sure win for United

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by LEAFLET(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:

Many people have abandoned their hobbies and failed to chase their dreams because of sport betting which they keep failing. So many have lost their friends, wives and jobs. Some are even in huge debts all to this fraudulent game called sport betting. I was in it, but not anymore. Join me before it becomes too late for you.

I hope you’ve really stopped and not just relapsing, my grand mom more than fifteen years ago told me that any man that plays lotto is a finished man, I’ll always abide by that word.Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by klava: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is not the first scandal with football referees. I'm very sorry that on the players someone earns so much. The players of Juventus and Manchester show always excellent play on the pitch. I like the way these teams play. I watch their games on https://fscore.org.uk . It is convenient for me that there is an online calendar of games. The summer final game in the Champions League was a holiday for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by topcin: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Emily22:
I can't believe it

A whole Ferguson...it's a lie

Ferge Time in those days

Man Utd 1 - Aston Villa 1 in 90mins
Extra time: 3mins

Man Utd 2 - Aston Villa 1 in 95min
Goal scored in 94+ Penalty

4 Likes

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Freehuman:
THE BETTING INDUSTRY IS A SCAM. IF YOU WIN YOU'RE LUCKY , IF YOU DON'T SORRY.
never stake on lower leagues fact

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by tweakdude1: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Am not surprised
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by joshjc(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so why is that no African team can win the world cup... let them fix it too na...u think turkey is a useless country in football abi...
don't mind him, turkey that finished 3 at the world cup in 2002
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by hoseao(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:

this reminds me of what Wilson raj perumal the convicted match fixer said "the sports (football) you know and love is no longer that beautiful sports but now a business. they call themselves business men.

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by kayusely70(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
If true, it could be the main reason Man Utd has been sliding down after his departure.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by joshjc(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
their case is not worse like Man Utd at least arsenal made the Europa finals after wenger and have a greater chance of top 4 than Man Utd
man utd won the Europa, capital one cup,fa cup and finished 2nd after sir Alex left

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Janosky: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
DesChyko:

Man Utd 2013 EPL title & other title winning seasons weren't without controversy.
I don't need to go into the history of "Fergie Time"
I have no proof anyone fixed a match in favor of Man Utd.
How come different EPL Managers (HR,SA,RB and AW) had a spat with Fergie because the controversial decisions of one match official always ensured Man U's victory?
Since "awoof" end in 2013, how many EPL titles MU done win?

2 Likes

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by biotechshola(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
OfeAchi:
This is logically the truth. Manutd under Ferguson flourished, not because of merit but due to bribery.
If you doubt it, why haven't they fared well since his departure?

Though I'm not disputing the allegation, but Man Utd under fergi were fantastic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Olarinoye Wins Nigeria's First Gold, Makes History / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa / Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Others Check Into Hotel As Zambia Squad Lands In Uyo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.