Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex (44908 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Billyanger(m): 2:35am On Oct 19, 2019
MOST FOOTBALL GAMES IS LIKE "ACTING"....HONESTLY
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Minemrys: 3:55am On Oct 19, 2019
thonyman:
Liverpool Vs Barcelona champions league match was also fixed.
The truth will reveal itself someday.
then Barca vs As r0ma in 2017/2018 too was fixed na. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Minemrys: 3:58am On Oct 19, 2019
mperornero:
oga match fixing is real, moreover if he's clean , he should defend himself.... .
match fixing is real but n0t all games are fixed. Esp those btw big teams.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by OgaBuhari: 4:00am On Oct 19, 2019
gaetano:
They should also investigate all the manutd matches officiated by Webb. Howard webb's retirement really finished Manu, look how they living now
oh keep quiet.
stop talking trash.
did Howard Webb officiate in the champions league in 2008 when we won?

2 Likes

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by GEEBITE: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2019
The same Europa Cup United won in 2017.Utd has won more trophies than Arsenal since Fergie left- fact
OGHENAOGIE:
their case is not worse like Man Utd at least arsenal made the Europa finals after wenger and have a greater chance of top 4 than Man Utd
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by alexsoftwork(m): 5:05am On Oct 19, 2019
Emily22:
I can't believe it

A whole Ferguson...it's a lie

Who is a whole Ferguson? The man that always do "ojoro" with Howard web

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by alexsoftwork(m): 5:09am On Oct 19, 2019
gaetano:
They should also investigate all the manutd matches officiated by Webb. Howard webb's retirement really finished Manu, look how they living now

Yes ooo my bro.
That last season premiership chase between Liverpool and man.city if Ferguson was Liverpool coach, man.city for no smell that trophy.
The guy go don do customize "ojoro".

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Revolva(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Medicine after death

Oga Alex have enjoyed the best times in football if they like sanction him

Baba go just chill somewhere de flex
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by ACE1010: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2019
I'm not surprise undecided
His legendary achievements..... 13 premiership titles are questionable tongue
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by gobuchinny: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2019
luiscarter:
Asin Rolex that knows when christ is coming?

grin

1 Like

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by luiscarter(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

There are more more expensive Rolex than that....

I would prefer the money physical, no matter how costly the watch is
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Roon9(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:
This is what I tell people regularly. Some football results just cant be true to believe.

Many people have abandoned their hobbies and failed to chase their dreams because of sport betting which they keep failing. So many have lost their friends, wives and jobs. Some are even in huge debts all to this fraudulent game called sport betting. I was in it, but not anymore. Join me before it becomes too late for you.

We think we are the ones betting meanwhile the bookmakers are the actual ones betting on us to make a bet that won't come through grin gosh!
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by DesChyko: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2019
alexsoftwork:

Yes ooo my bro.
That last season premiership chase between Liverpool and man.city if Ferguson was Liverpool coach, man.city for no smell that trophy.
The guy go don do customize "ojoro".

Oga lock up abeg. Na today Liverpool begin do title chase only to capitulate when it matters?

During Man Utd winning era, name any team wey get stars pass Man Utd.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2019
GEEBITE:
The same Europa Cup United won in 2017.Utd has won more trophies than Arsenal since Fergie left- fact
but united are worse off this season than arsenal fact... United won't make top 4 arsenal ll fact...
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019
Roon9:

We think we are the ones betting meanwhile the bookmakers are the actual ones betting on us to make a bet that won't come through grin gosh!
People don't really know all these coz they are ignorant. I hope my voice can be heard loudly. Nigeria's ill economy has lead many to make the wrong choice.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Roon9(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2019
haaaaaaaaa:

People don't really know all these coz they are ignorant. I hope my voice can be heard loudly. Nigeria's ill economy has lead many to make the wrong choice.

It took me years to realise this. Now I'd rather throw my money inside fire than put it on 2 odds
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by FakeHamdan101: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Sir Alex Ferguson will not be banned from football at least not in this life time. I'm not saying he's guilty but even if he were, nothing will happen. Europeans are more corrupt than Africans.
Meanwhile click on the link below and view that story.

https://www.nairaland.com/5479303/uae-based-nigerian-boxer-open
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Equity15(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2019
eni4real:
That is a strong accusations against the greatest coach ever!!!

Sir Alex will settle this case in the Court!!!!

Sir Ferguson is the GOAT of Coaches... His records in Aberdeen and Man united speak for itself...

Preposterous!!!
you!! I no just understand you.. is this sarcasm or what? how you love fergie and hate ronaldo?
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Equity15(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2019
francisisking:
yes I agree with you because of that 2008 final with Chelsea. it was clearly a match fixing game, how could terry miss that penalty if its not match fixing??
very funny..ronaldo wey miss nko?
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by francisisking: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Equity15:
very funny..ronaldo wey miss nko?
Ronaldo own no be intentional, you don forget say e lose pk against Barca?
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Yoighaman(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2019
OfeAchi:
This is logically the truth. Manutd under Ferguson flourished, not because of merit but due to bribery.
If you doubt it, why haven't they fared well since his departure?

.... including the help of that cobweb or what's that referee's name sef...
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Equity15(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2019
francisisking:
Ronaldo own no be intentional, you don forget say e lose pk against Barca?
guy no make me laff abeg..so all the p.k wey messi miss for copa final na fixed?
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by francisisking: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Equity15:
guy no make me laff abeg..so all the p.k wey messi miss for copa final na fixed?
somebody fit troway p.k like that Messi own no be new thing but Terry own dey suspicious Sha.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by donveekings: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2019
DesChyko:

What court?
Can you provide details when Fergie would arrive for the hearing? grin
Don't mind these halfwits. They read without understanding and rush to the comments section to expose their ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by DesChyko: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
donveekings:

Don't mind these halfwits. They read without understanding and rush to the comments section to expose their ignorance.

In the original documentary aired by The Guardian, the man's claim was called 'unsubstantiated' by the same news outfit who were privy to the information first.
But our bros there already has a court date with Fergie.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by KunAviero(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2019
What is this one saying? Even they allow Chelshit to win the EPL for the next 5 years straight, you guys won't still catch up with Ferguson talk more of Man.Utd.
potent5:
Sir Fergie, wayo coach. The man Chelsea retired.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by potent5(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2019
KunAviero:
What is this one saying? Even they allow Chelshit to win the EPL for the next 5 years straight, you guys won't still catch up with Ferguson talk more of Man.Utd. Ode
It's better to win fair than through wayo. Ask yourself why MANU hasn't been itself since their wayo-in-chief is no longer there to influence officials for them.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Valentine097(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2019
Qasim6:

How exactly is arsenal doing well after Wenger?
my exact thought....,,what have they won since his departure
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
Roon9:

It took me years to realise this. Now I'd rather throw my money inside fire than put it on 2 odds
Great to hear that man. We will surely bounce back.
Re: Sir Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Man Utd Vs Juventus UCL Game For A Rolex by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Equity15:
you!! I no just understand you.. is this sarcasm or what? how you love fergie and hate ronaldo?
There is only one Fergie abeg...

I only appear to hate Cristiano when Messi vs CR7 argument come up tho!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa / Mikel Obi, Iheanacho, Others Check Into Hotel As Zambia Squad Lands In Uyo. PICS / Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.