Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him (2978 Views)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / Buku Abi, R. Kelly's Daughter Reacts To Sex Abuse Scandal, Calls Him ''Monster / Bovi Uses Meghan Markle As An Example To Advise Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by GisterBlogger: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nigerian comedian and actor, AY Makun has been awake working all night on his new movie 'Merry Men', his daughter, Michelle woke up and met him awake and wondered he's still not sleeping. She begged fans to advise him because he barely sleeps and doesn't sleep at all.

AY replied his daughter; 'I have to hustle I need to pay her school fees'
This pikin never understand...Daddy must HUSTLE! We pray all the late nights of hardwork pays off with #MerryMen2
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3v0GzHHHM9

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/ay-makun-daughters-reacts-as-she-met-him-awake-beg-fans-to-advise-him

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by GisterBlogger: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by udoekere: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
This people don wise ooh just another coded way of promoting the shit

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by channelads: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Ehya

Check my siggy to make your business go viral on social media, my number is there too
Re: AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by Samfloxin(m): 4:36am On Oct 19, 2019
This guy is wise and wise. Just when it seems his comedy no dey please us, he diversified into other biz like movies.
Re: AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by Wealthierboy(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Baby don't let ur papa sleep o, make dem nu rape you while hawking orange in lagos street because all thos lagosians me dont trust them
Re: AY Makun Daughter's Reacts As She Met Him Awake, Beg Fans To Advise Him by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2019
angry

Just reading script and acting according to it, Which kind of hardwork sleepless night is that correlating,all in the move to let us know about the merrymen movie, ok

Come here for bariga, come see how aged men dey work for intense sun working their ass off, sweating like person wey drop for oven, and that doesn't mean they will make that huge amount, now compare it to yours

You gat the best mansion on the mainland, and your ward go to best private school around

See eyes like a bloated frog eyes wey dem stamped for ground

(1) (Reply)

Body Odour: Dabota Lawson Gift Tacha Skincare, Makeup Kits As Promised (Pix) / With All The Swag, I Thought Teddya Would Marry From The Kardashian Family - CDQ / Bbnaija Alex Celebrates Her Friendship Wit Miracle Wit Hilarious But Cute Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.